PDA

View Full Version : Important Additions

Smethus
03-07-2012, 09:26 PM
Gameplaywise, this game is pretty top notch, but I figured I should post what suggestions I have thus far.
Firstly, upon game launch, the login screen needs an exit function. If something comes up and I have to bail out, I don't want to have to log in or ctrl+alt+delete to close the game.
Secondly, if you allowed push to talk to be bound to mouse ****ons, that would be fantastic. Left alt is a really awkward ****on to hit while trying to wasd and space at the same time.
Thirdly, It would be nice to be able to control the direction you face in cover intuitively, rather than having to press "q". If your orientation would change based on "a" or "d" instead of having to press "q", cover would be much more organic. At the very least, the ability to toggle use of q or natural orientation would be great.
I will post any other comments or concerns I find in the future, and if I just overlooked something, I'd love to hear about it. Thanks for looking at feedback!

Smethus
03-07-2012, 09:27 PM
Also censoring the word B U T T O N S might be a little stringent.

theg00seberry
03-07-2012, 09:45 PM
Firstly, upon game launch, the login screen needs an exit function. If something comes up and I have to bail out, I don't want to have to log in or ctrl+alt+delete to close the game.

If you hit escape you can exit the game.