PDA

View Full Version : Question about the challenges for the "closure" ability

DeanOMiite
02-11-2012, 02:41 PM
For "The Trapper" challenge, you have to "use closure to block and kill your target." Does that mean you have to have started a chase with them? Do you have to trap them in between two chase breakers? Or do you just have to use closure when they're standing near a chase breaker and kill them any way possible?

Same question goes for "The Clever" which is "using closure to block your pursuer." Do they have to have started a chase with you or do you just need to use it when they're on the other side of the chase breaker?

hypervillain
02-11-2012, 03:00 PM
The Clever: You just need to activate Closure, when your pursuer are in the proximity of a chasebreaker. You don't actually have to "block" their path or start chases. In fact, even if your pursuer is not actually onto you (maybe hiding from their pursuer), if you activate a chasebreaker they happen to be standing next to, it will still count as "blocking" their path.

The Trapper: Same, just make sure you kill the target afterwards. Not sure on how long the period should be from when you activate Closure until the kill is not counted towards the challenge, but in my own experience during AA: Blocked a thief's path in my team's area then killed him on enemy area around 10-15 seconds after - still counts.

Hope that helps.

DeanOMiite
02-11-2012, 03:28 PM
thank you! big help. It's hard to find people who actually post useful answers sometimes, I hope that you start increasing your low post count soon, start sharing the knowledge brotha! (or sista!)

Serrachio
02-11-2012, 04:38 PM
I believe that using Closure when trying to kill a target will allow you to enter the chasebreaker that they just closed.