PDA

View Full Version : A post of Appreciation and the End of a Journey.

Drakuaza
02-06-2012, 07:36 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaYupMWjn68

Recently, I have been busy with University and work, so I barely could show up in the forums or twitter, even upload videos for those that enjoyed them.

It has been fun while it lasted, was a great year in AC:B, and I hoped it to be one in AC:R.
Sure it had issues, who didn't had em, disputes with others with silly things that matter not and idiotic offenses as well.

It was great the entire time, how being a total noob, I ended meeting KristianNox, Mr.Smith, Rankya, Tastemyfreedom, ABXantos, Purgeknight, Rainie and Shenmue36,
who are they? well you all know them, they were, and still are, the most awesome people iv met and had the privilege to play with in AC:B,

You people gave me the motivation to stay in the AC community and i will be forever grateful with you, even if some of you are still at odds,
the games I got invited after few weeks of playing the AC:MP changed it all, I recently joined the reckoners when they were going under a hard time, to almost disbanding.

Then I met those people during several matches which turned out they belonged to the Outcast Templars clan, which I almost died in excitement to join them.
Those days were incredible, I learned almost everything I know till now and I grew attached to the community because of you guys.

Since then, Iv met really awesome people.
I will mention a few here, I am sorry If I forget your name(trying for alphabetical order).

-ABXantos
Thank you for being one of my best friends, and my Teacher, you did so much for me and were a great friend for me, probably one of the best I'v met on the internet.
You were my partner in crime, my partner in trolling, my Jackal Teacher, my Leader, My friend.http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/193/8/8/trollwler_and_trollequin_by_drakuaza-d3npkql.png
I am sorry for not being a good friend, and I wish you the best in your future, there won't be a way I could ever repay you but I am really grateful I got to meet you.

-ARIANit
You made me laugh a ton, helped me with certain stuff(you know what) and were always there to support, thank you for being such a great friend.

-Chrono
I added you cause you wanted to appear on the list...kidding xD, you are someone really fun to talk to, specially during those random moments on twitter, I really didn't get to play much with you, but the times we "tweeted" were indeed fun.

-dave0718
It has been fun talking about randomness and sarcasm, seeing an awesome manhunt player, when I thought I was good, I played with you and learned a lot, even if it was just a few times, and I am grateful for your friendship

-KristianNox
Thanks Kristian for helping me, for being my friend, I wish you the best of luck in your life and I am grateful for every moment I was able to talk to you, thank you for
believing in me and accepting me in the Outcast Templars.

-Lethala
Thank you for being my friend and putting the past everyone shared behind, I got to know an incredible and fun person to talk with and hang around during my epic 7 am bed times, thanks for your support and friendship. "You've been a good friend of me, that means something." (I know you'll get where that's from).

-Nejjy
Thank you for listening to me after that misunderstanding, I am glad we sorted it out, you're a really fun and nice person to talk with, and you have been and will always be really awesome, thank you for giving me a chance, I am forever grateful for meeting you.

-palitos(sticks165)
One of my partners in crime, it was fun when we trolled Omegle for the lolz, was fun playing with you in wanted and in team modes, thanks for being my friend.

-PattingtonBear
With you, it was funny, when We met, it was something like, we were somehow at odds, during time, we got to know each other, and ended knowing the awesome person you are, you are an incredible alliance player, if not the best, you are incredibly mature and can take an excellent leadership role, I wish you the best in your career and life. Thanks for being my friend.

-PurgeKnight
When everyone literally just hated the living hell out of me at sight, you were the only one to support me and talk to me, thanks purge for helping me overcome crap and being there as a good player, my ex co-leader, my clanmate and my friend. I am really grateful I got to know you and play serious and stupidly with you. Wish you the best.

-Rainie
Because of you I got to view things in another perspective and it opened my eyes at some parts, you were really fun to play with and talk to, when I was starting, I learned a lot from you and your videos, I'm grateful to had been a friend of yours once before and I wish you the best in your career.

-RedCheetah
You....my best alliance partner I ever had, you taught me how to play that mode and own at it, it was incredible how you, taste and me once had the top 3 for alliance scores, you were really fun to play with and an excellent friend, best of luck to you.

-Shenmue36
Ha, with you it was funny, met you and was able to talk to you after sending you that Captain Awesome intro screen...hah thanks for listening out in those times and cleared the missunderstanding we all had, thanks for your videos, streams and talks, you're a fun person to talk, with, also I enjoyed those few games we got to play together, they were a blast, Sad I don't own a Xbox headset..but it was amazing, thank you.

-SniperPri
I never said it, but you were an incredible friend, you made me laugh, supported me, was always there, you are an incredible Assa player, and I hate to admit it, but you are a good Wanted player, I am glad I was able to teach you what I know and I know you will improve more and be one, if not, the best wanted player I had the privilege to meet.
Thank you for everything.

-Swimmy
You always supported me during dark times, you were always there to help and support, I am thankful for being my friend and I wish you the best, thank you dearly.

-Tastemyfreedom
Thanks for being my very first friend I made in the AC community, it was really awesome how we owned in alliance together, you taught me a lot of things for Wanted and you were an amazing friend and a blast to play with, thank you for everything man, I wish you the best in your life.

-ted95on
Thanks for playing with me, teaching me Assa, somewhat, being a random friend and an excellent player, thanks for everything and overall, for being my friend.

With all that said, I am going to announce my leave, it has been great being here, spending time and playing with most of the AC community, I am grateful for getting to know you all.

Someday, we will meet again, maybe.

I am not going to say a See you later, this is a Good Bye.

Good bye everyone, thanks for your existence.

- Drakuaza

Chronomancy
02-06-2012, 07:39 AM
I'm gonna miss you Drak. :(

H3ll_on_Earth-
02-06-2012, 08:22 AM
Will you still be making Skyrim Videos? Those are always worth watching, Good Luck for the future.

swimmer_81
02-06-2012, 08:26 AM
I'll always be there for you drak,that's what friends do. <3

The_Tabeeb
02-06-2012, 08:43 AM
Oh ****. First I want to say epic choice for a farewell in soundtrack it really gives heart to the moment. It's always sad to see someone go weather you knew them or not. I can only ever recall playing one game against you on AC:R and it was your other account lol. I do now wish I could've gotten to know you even a little but hey you never know what's waiting for us down the road. This is quite the community, when people are sad to see someone go, it's become more than a group of gamers, it's become a meeting ground for friends and sometimes even more than that. Hope all the best for you man and good luck.

:)

UrbanSaint
02-06-2012, 05:51 PM
I know we didn't play or talk much, but I'll miss you drak. Good luck to you :D

Drakuaza
02-06-2012, 07:25 PM
Thanks for your comments, yall be greatly missed, may our paths cross again sometime.

tastemyfreedom
02-06-2012, 08:49 PM
Thanks for the kind words Drak. Some of the best memories I have from AC:B were of us playing together, or just hanging out in the OT. Like you, you were my very first friend in the AC community. We learned a lot from each other. It's sad to see you go. But I'm sure we'll run into each other again somewhere. Till then, goodbye my friend. :cool:

Dave0718
02-06-2012, 08:50 PM
Goodbye Drak. You will be missed by all.

One of the best wanted players to ever lay his hands on ACB:cool:

sticks165
02-07-2012, 01:38 AM
thanks for the appreciation drak, i know im gonna miss playing.
i wish you the best and hope to see you around :)