PDA

View Full Version : Splinter Cell Trilogy HD to Xbox 360?

Galactus123
01-28-2012, 12:32 PM
Why Splinter Cell Trilogy HD is not for Xbox 360? We want these classic games in HD. The most of Splinter Cell fans are Xbox gamers so I hope this will be released on 360 too.

norwegian dude
03-08-2012, 08:47 AM
that would be nice.

Pezzant
04-19-2012, 12:16 AM
I hope so. I've been waiting for so long for this

SFisher195787
04-21-2012, 05:00 AM
I too would love to see this on the 360. As Splinter Cell did start off on Xbox in the first place.

Jon253
04-25-2012, 01:57 AM
I would also like to see this on the 360. They were some of my favorite games for the original Xbox.

Noble Walsh
04-25-2012, 04:35 PM
I would love to see this on xbox...with the online multiplayer for PT and CT pweeaseee ;)

Gscepter
05-09-2012, 01:25 AM
Why would they fail and not release this for xbox360 man.? btw go to newegg.com the trilogy is only 15 bucks for ps3 brand new

Da_Homegrown
05-15-2012, 06:12 PM
Hello everyone, If you are reading this then you are probably one of the many Xbox live users who believes that Chaos Theory was great multiplayer experience that should not have been stripped away from us. Additionally, you might also feel jilted that Microsoft no longer supports online servers for original Xbox titles while still selling them on the Xbox marketplace.

The solution to this is to continue to play this game using other methods. In the petition thread in the off topic section (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/658465-Petition-Discussion-Splinter-Cell-VS-Multiplayer-Revisited-BRING-IT-BACK!) KW7 recommends using XBConnect. XBConnect allows us to once again create a community of Splinter Cell players like we did in the past. While XBC is somewhat complicated to start up, the forum topics on the XBC site are helpful in troubleshooting any problems that may come up. I got the system running within an hour.

If you have any problems with XBC; the XBC moderators will quickly reply to any questions and concerns.

Also if you are reading this and you haven’t posted on this thread get an account and post. The only way to bring back the splinter cell legacy is to make some noise.

XBC user name- darkbrothers.

Pink MJOLNIR
06-01-2012, 08:49 AM
i suffer from simulator sickness, older the games get, the worse the motion sickness gets. I consider Chaos Theory an almost perfect game. I'm an Xbox game developer, so there no chance I'll ever own a PS3. I love to be able to play this game again without the motion sickness. Not being able to play this game again, would probably dissuade me from making future Splinter Cell game purchases.

Th3 Code
06-03-2012, 11:17 PM
I never even knew Ubisoft released a HD Splinter Cell until today, and then I found out it is only for Playstation 3/Playstaion Network... That is a massive heartbreak, we need a petition for Xbox 360 Splinter Cell HD!

Crucify Lucifer
06-15-2012, 01:10 PM
I'd love to see the trilogy come to the 360 as well (hell, even the other version of Double Agent as well), I want to be able to play those games again while in an XBL party without having to hook up another console and use up half of the city's energy to play in peace :(.

Cotto51
06-15-2012, 09:38 PM
Watson your a Xbox game developer? This is great, I need to know from a game developer's opinion whats the chance that for blacklist's spy vs merc they revert to a 2v2 scheme with all the gadgets that ct has?

InnuJoker
06-16-2012, 11:00 PM
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Ubi Y U No release HD Trilogy on XBOX

JOSHB1983
06-26-2012, 10:33 PM
its a really good game i got it for ps3....same old versions just cleaned up in hd...not sure why its only for ps3 and conviction only for xbox...why not make em both for every system

Famous Zeo
06-27-2012, 03:53 AM
Ayyyyyyy! Whatever it takes to get the Splinter cell trilogy for Xbox i wanna hear and i wanna participate in helping getting our online Spy vs Mercenaries version back

SawScaledViper
07-22-2012, 01:00 AM
I would love to see it on the 360. But it will probably never happen.

zicolofoo
10-09-2012, 08:11 PM
So many PS3 exclusive titles already, and exclusive in-game contents.... and this time only PS3 getting this HD Trilogy.

SJN Aden
12-15-2012, 10:19 PM
this would be aazing if it was done for xbox 360. would give me a reason to buy a new game. just hope it would have multiplayer for PT and CT and coop for CT. i dont even care about HD graphics, just miss playing this with my friends

also if they did put MP back for PT and CT then BRING BACK THE VOICE MASKING!!!

that was one of the best entertainments ive had with it haha

Jonah47
12-16-2012, 08:17 AM
Here's your answer. Buy a PC, and enjoy all the Splinter Cell games.
Just kidding, but none-the-less, Chaos Theory can be purchased on Xbox Live, and the first Splinter Cell game as well as Pandora Tomorrow can be played via Xbox disc.

Braxtron
12-16-2012, 09:16 PM
They need to make an online HD version of Chaos Theory, I think that was the best multiplayer game I've ever played.

FP x SNUBKILLER
02-01-2013, 08:05 AM
so has anybody found out why they havent put the hd collection on the 360?

phreakincool
11-18-2013, 02:48 AM
Apparently not. I would like to know why Splinter Cell Trilogy HD is not available on XBOX 360 as well. BUMP!

semajmarc87
11-26-2013, 05:45 AM
I never even knew Ubisoft released a HD Splinter Cell until today, and then I found out it is only for Playstation 3/Playstaion Network... That is a massive heartbreak, we need a petition for Xbox 360 Splinter Cell HD!

Ubisoft simply ported the first three games from the PC (and didn't include the COOP missions, any of the bonus missions, or any bonus features) and turned up the resolution a bit. Simply put, the Splinter Cell HD Trilogy was half-*ssed, just like everything Ubisoft does nowadays. You didn't miss out on much.

MikkelAdrian
04-07-2014, 11:59 AM
I'd love to see the trilogy come to the 360 as well (hell, even the other version of Double Agent as well), I want to be able to play those games again while in an XBL party without having to hook up another console and use up half of the city's energy to play in peace :(.

You must live in a tiny city!