PDA

View Full Version : WTF,can not see Screen shots, to vote

captgeo
01-26-2012, 02:15 PM
Clicked onto thread, and NO SS's Just photobucket address's. It has to be a problem that occured today,yesterday I could see them,and now I just noticed that my sig is not showwing up either.

WernherVonTrapp
01-26-2012, 02:53 PM
Yup, it appears that they screwed something up. I cannot even paste any smileys now. All I get are the image tags and image code in text form. That's all I see on the SS Comp pages too, except for the first page. I can see images on the first page. Ahhhh, I knew it was too good to be true.

tambor198
01-26-2012, 03:43 PM
Apparently vBullitin is going through some growing pains. I couldn't see the imbedded videos yesterday from your Post Your Favorite Classics thread yesterday, Werhner. Today, it's the screenshots. I'll make a mention of it in the Moderator's Forum and see if anything can get done about it. :)

tambor198
01-26-2012, 05:19 PM
For what's its worth, the screenshots are back up, at least on my computer.

Yooperbacker
01-26-2012, 07:50 PM
I was looking at a post I put up on SH3 and I was telling the person where to find their saved patrols and I told him they were in My Do***ents and it filters out the word Do***ents. I think the filter is a bit to selective to not except Do***ents.

cgkstealth
01-26-2012, 09:09 PM
Well, it's understandable why it filters that out, but perhaps they could/can change it to at least allow that word when put in other words (i.e. docu-ments). For what it's worth though, I'm liking the change and I think after time all of these little bugs will (*hopefully*) get worked out.

captgeo
01-27-2012, 01:20 PM
​Up and running now,yeah..........now remember NEW peeps and OLD timers, PLEASE VOTE,you did not have to enter ,to VOTE.

Wolferz
01-27-2012, 02:52 PM
Must have been a glitch at photobucket or sumthin.
Or Tambor tripped over a cord again. ;)

tambor198
01-27-2012, 03:45 PM
Must have been a glitch at photobucket or sumthin.
Or Tambor tripped over a cord again. ;)

I'll have you know I was totally sober last night........hick!!! ;)