PDA

View Full Version : animus edition

Jaime2019
01-17-2012, 09:08 AM
dear sirs,

for over week i ve been trying to order the animus edition from iubi soft and for some reason i cannot complete the purchase of the product.
Coul you please advise?. I need the US version, since if I understand correctly itīs compatible with the entire americaīs region.
I hope you can answer this asap.

Best Regards

Jaime2010

LightRey
01-17-2012, 11:41 AM
Wut? The Animus Edition isn't available in the US.

Jaime2019
01-18-2012, 08:34 PM
So Basically we re screwed?. I mean we cant play the game because it belongs to a different DVD region?.
Do we have a chance to play the collector edition?

Thanks for your response, man

LightRey
01-19-2012, 11:02 AM
So Basically we re screwed?. I mean we cant play the game because it belongs to a different DVD region?.
Do we have a chance to play the collector edition?

Thanks for your response, man

I believe the US has their own special edition (though many consider it not as good as the Animus Edition). If you have a PS3, I do believe that you'll be able to play the game (as as far as I know PS3 games aren't region locked), but any provided download codes won't work, which makes buying the Animus Edition rather pointless then.

Jaime2019
01-22-2012, 01:56 AM
I believe the US has their own special edition (though many consider it not as good as the Animus Edition). If you have a PS3, I do believe that you'll be able to play the game (as as far as I know PS3 games aren't region locked), but any provided download codes won't work, which makes buying the Animus Edition rather pointless then.

Thank you so much for your answer man!