PDA

View Full Version : Tesla Coil mission

L3nko
10-07-2007, 03:03 AM
Does anyone know where on the game-map the power generators for the tesla coils are located?

I've flown everywhere and can't find em.

L3nko
10-07-2007, 03:03 AM
Does anyone know where on the game-map the power generators for the tesla coils are located?

I've flown everywhere and can't find em.

ROU_Tormentor
10-07-2007, 03:24 AM
Hi L3nko

They're all inside the mountain, which u get to via tunnels. The entrances to the tunnels are all found very near to the telsa coils in the concrete "blockhouses". The entrances dont show on the radars. Think the first is directly under the coil.

L3nko
10-07-2007, 04:47 AM
Ahhhh ok.
Will fly around again and look for em.
Cheers =)

W4lt3r1989
10-09-2007, 12:43 PM
Oh well, i think i remember all of them

First tesla's generator (most southwestern one) Has it's tunnel under it and it's just straight through.

Second one is more of it to north/east, there's road going over there and there is also 2 88mm positions to it's right, watch the tunnel tho, it has one evil turn and the generator right behind it.

Third one.. i think this was quite similar as 2nd one.

Fourth, last one. This is narrow and high entry point. Quite long run but it's quite easy to blow up the generator, watch it tho, I had some sort of fog in the tunnel and ran to a turning.

After that you just need to beat a carrier plane and it's evil fighters (When active even the missiles have hard time to catch up, i'd grade their speed as 40% faster then you'r british whatchamacallit Komet)

eric_speedy
10-28-2007, 07:56 AM
I have found the tesla coils in the concrete caves and destroyed all 4, and then defeated the carrier plane. After that, i cant figure out what to do next, it just keeps flying with no instructions or mission information. Anyone ??

haarspalter
11-16-2007, 05:23 AM
yeah, i´ve got the same damn problem (on xbox360). all tesla coils destroyed, carrier plane downed... then nothing... no more objectives, the carrier planes heath bar just keeps on blinking although its defeated. looks like a damn bug, RIGHT AT THE END! i´ve tried it again and again. so much for trying to play the game through. unbelievable.

qwertyuiop1994
11-16-2007, 09:37 PM
just restart the level and try it again it should work

DarthTater22
11-17-2007, 03:59 PM
i had the same problem
wait until dialogue is over, then shoot a missle at the carrier when its shields are down
i waited and cleared some fighters, then after the super coil fired (glitch?) and e-planes flew back to the carrier, i took it down and it was finished..without getting any achievements...

Hanien
11-18-2007, 02:29 AM
I have restarted and shot down the carrier twice, but the mission never ends.

Has anybody found a solution?

haarspalter
11-18-2007, 10:53 AM
ok, i managed to end it without the bug, i do not know what i did different to all the other tries. i was close to asking if anybody at all has beat this game. i am surprised the game testers did not come across that bug before release. i got every mission on ace but not all secondary objectives. no achievements, no minicampains, no ace duel, no free flight or similar.

Ooid
12-02-2007, 09:41 AM
Mine worked fine winning the game -- I had to clean engin oil off my goggles, though .... and my hands and feet were getting cold in high altitude.

Evan8tor
03-31-2008, 08:30 PM
I understand your frustrations after going through 4 tesla coil tunnels and the carrier ship health flashes with no hitpoints. Makes you want to pull your hair out.

I ran into the same problem at the end of the mission. After killing myself 5 times by slamming into the side of a mountain I finally figured out.

You have to wait for all the dialog to finish. It takes about 4 waves of planes. Then you can attack the Carrier.

When the carrier starts launching planes with 2 of them ammo refills, then knock it out and it will end the story.

BTW I love this game and didn't find it too easy at all.