PDA

View Full Version : Could you help me please on NSA HQ

iamthechaos
04-04-2006, 10:46 AM
I am in the NSA HQ and have taken care of 3 guards in a room guarding a keypad locked room i enter the room then nothing (Oops i forgot to mention i am on the 5th floor and have taken care of every guard on the floor)
I need help and fast please help i have no idea where to go what to do am i doing something wrong!?
This room BTW has a window in which you can rappel into.
PLEASE HELP!!!

iamthechaos
04-04-2006, 10:46 AM
I am in the NSA HQ and have taken care of 3 guards in a room guarding a keypad locked room i enter the room then nothing (Oops i forgot to mention i am on the 5th floor and have taken care of every guard on the floor)
I need help and fast please help i have no idea where to go what to do am i doing something wrong!?
This room BTW has a window in which you can rappel into.
PLEASE HELP!!!

gyn69
04-29-2006, 09:26 AM
go the write of the room that u rappel into and go to the right ther is a switch that will open the wal and bring a laptop out

stealthy_U
04-29-2006, 03:24 PM
So you've KO'ed the three guards outside Williams' office? Well there was an easier option for you but ahh well. Anyway in Williams' office, the room after the three guards on the left wall from the door is a picture. Just stand infront of it and done.

But if you come through the window its on the right.