PDA

View Full Version : Begging for someone to play EIB on Xbox

NeonDeon3130621
05-27-2008, 02:53 PM
I'm so depressed about the lack of good tactical shooters on the 360, that I went ahead and purchased an original Xbox to get some BIA time in and am having more fun than I have in a long time. However I am yet to find one online game to play. Does anyone out there still have their old Xbox? If so, someone please get a game with me some time, my gamertag is o0 Hostile 0o

The large 0s are zeros and the small os are the letter o. Thank you.

NeonDeon3130621
05-27-2008, 02:53 PM
I'm so depressed about the lack of good tactical shooters on the 360, that I went ahead and purchased an original Xbox to get some BIA time in and am having more fun than I have in a long time. However I am yet to find one online game to play. Does anyone out there still have their old Xbox? If so, someone please get a game with me some time, my gamertag is o0 Hostile 0o

The large 0s are zeros and the small os are the letter o. Thank you.

Sgt_Freeman.
05-27-2008, 04:17 PM
Why can't anyone play it on the PS2?!?!
I know it is not as good but it is still decent on the PS2. But how much does an original Xbox cost these days? If it is cheap, I might get one. I just wish the games were backwards compatible with the Xbox 360.

NanoFlak
05-27-2008, 05:32 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sgt_Freeman.:
I know it is not as good but it is still decent on the PS2. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Really? Are you sure about that statement?

P.S.- I finally got GTA IV (360).

Sgt_Freeman.
05-27-2008, 08:30 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NanoFlak:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sgt_Freeman.:
I know it is not as good but it is still decent on the PS2. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Really? Are you sure about that statement?

P.S.- I finally got GTA IV (360). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You still got the basic theme of the game and the storyline, just crappier graphics and not as detailed levels.

NeonDeon3130621
06-02-2008, 04:30 PM
I'd play it on the PS2 if I had one. I'm just so sick of the lone wolf shooters of today. I got my Xbox for 20 bucks from a guy that doesnt play it anymore, I've purchased 3 games for 5 bucks each at gamestop and I'm enjoying myself much more than on 360, just dont have anyone left to play.