PDA

View Full Version : Map editor- Castle Map

Ukiki
02-18-2005, 12:37 PM
Ok i know theres a Map editor for the SvM but is there one for the co-op? im just cerious cause i heard it was only 4 maps witch would get old fast. Anyways if there isent one for the co-op no biggy. As for the the SvM editor i think someone should try making a castle map if thats even possible with the editor if it is then great if someone is good at making maps take this as a suggestion and if you decide to do so add like secret passages you can hack or find by pull a hidden lever or something like that. Would this be even possible is what i really want to know. If so i would definatly try making a Castle map

Ukiki
02-18-2005, 12:37 PM
Ok i know theres a Map editor for the SvM but is there one for the co-op? im just cerious cause i heard it was only 4 maps witch would get old fast. Anyways if there isent one for the co-op no biggy. As for the the SvM editor i think someone should try making a castle map if thats even possible with the editor if it is then great if someone is good at making maps take this as a suggestion and if you decide to do so add like secret passages you can hack or find by pull a hidden lever or something like that. Would this be even possible is what i really want to know. If so i would definatly try making a Castle map

Serial_Jon
02-18-2005, 12:44 PM
I think the editor is only for versus. The coop maps are supposed to be quite long, so four missions should be plenty enough until they release some more.

Ukiki
02-18-2005, 03:17 PM
IM looking for some more reply's so "bump"