PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed: More Than a Trilogy

Obreezy17
12-19-2010, 03:12 PM
There's been a lot of guessing on the next (possibly last) game. I hope and/or think that the series will be more than a trilogy.

In an interview I read by someone who made the game, they said things like "we could make 30 of these, we have so many ideas" Conveniently, I can't find the interview now, but I swear it exists.
I don't think that they will make 30 Assassin's Creeds, but I definitely think that Ubisoft should use all of those ideas into more than just one game. I think 5 (five) would be a perfect number of games.

ALSO, according to the Assassin's Creed Wiki, the timeline for the game is quite interesting. This is how 2012 looks:
September 2nd - 1st game starts, Desmond is captured by Abstergo, relives memeories of Altair.
September 8th - Desmond escapes from Abstergo, relives memomries of Ezio.
September 9th - Desmond leaves the hideout and travels to Monteriggioni. (2nd game takes place over 1 day??)
October 10th - Desmond and the peeps get to the temple and get the piece of eden.

NOW THEN, october 10th to decemeber 21 (the day the satellite launches) is around 80 days. If one game can take about a week (I guess even a day), then why would they make one game last about 10 times longer than all of the others?

I know that Ubisoft said that they always planned that the series would be a trilogy, but that was just after they released the first game, and before it was such a big franchise. So I hope they change their minds, XD.

Hopefully here we can debate on why or why not we think it will or will not be a trilogy. If you can find interviews or other evidence that would be peachy if you would post it.
If yall happen to think it will be a trilogy, just say "I think it will be a trilogy because ____"
DO NOT SAY: "ITS A TRILOGY OMG DEAL WITH IT &&& STOP BIZNIATCHING OMG OMG LOLZ"

Obreezy17
12-19-2010, 03:12 PM
There's been a lot of guessing on the next (possibly last) game. I hope and/or think that the series will be more than a trilogy.

In an interview I read by someone who made the game, they said things like "we could make 30 of these, we have so many ideas" Conveniently, I can't find the interview now, but I swear it exists.
I don't think that they will make 30 Assassin's Creeds, but I definitely think that Ubisoft should use all of those ideas into more than just one game. I think 5 (five) would be a perfect number of games.

ALSO, according to the Assassin's Creed Wiki, the timeline for the game is quite interesting. This is how 2012 looks:
September 2nd - 1st game starts, Desmond is captured by Abstergo, relives memeories of Altair.
September 8th - Desmond escapes from Abstergo, relives memomries of Ezio.
September 9th - Desmond leaves the hideout and travels to Monteriggioni. (2nd game takes place over 1 day??)
October 10th - Desmond and the peeps get to the temple and get the piece of eden.

NOW THEN, october 10th to decemeber 21 (the day the satellite launches) is around 80 days. If one game can take about a week (I guess even a day), then why would they make one game last about 10 times longer than all of the others?

I know that Ubisoft said that they always planned that the series would be a trilogy, but that was just after they released the first game, and before it was such a big franchise. So I hope they change their minds, XD.

Hopefully here we can debate on why or why not we think it will or will not be a trilogy. If you can find interviews or other evidence that would be peachy if you would post it.
If yall happen to think it will be a trilogy, just say "I think it will be a trilogy because ____"
DO NOT SAY: "ITS A TRILOGY OMG DEAL WITH IT &&& STOP BIZNIATCHING OMG OMG LOLZ"

icyxyci1986
12-19-2010, 04:57 PM
I think AC3 will be the last. My reason is, if Desmond is the chosen one who's suppose to save the world, & if that acutally happens in the next game, what would be the point of making another? World saved, I see no other reason to need to go back into the animus.

EzioAssassin51
12-19-2010, 05:25 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by icyxyci1986:
I think AC3 will be the last. My reason is, if Desmond is the chosen one who's suppose to save the world, & if that acutally happens in the next game, what would be the point of making another? World saved, I see no other reason to need to go back into the animus. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He means stretch Desmond saving the world over more games.

But I disagree. It won't be a very good game story line wise if they stopped Desmond saving the world halfway through his journey, just so they could make another game...

Randy 355
12-19-2010, 05:52 PM
They should finish the Desmond story line, then track back. They have Subjects 1-16 that we could explore the memories of! It could open new assassin/templar lore and make for some interesting games.

icyxyci1986
12-19-2010, 07:02 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Croson-5:
They should finish the Desmond story line, then track back. They have Subjects 1-16 that we could explore the memories of! It could open new assassin/templar lore and make for some interesting games. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

To me, if Desmond's story ends in AC3, then it should be it. Going back and playing as any number of the first 16 subject's would be pointless because we would know by then, the end result. Basically playing reach over and over.

Randy 355
12-19-2010, 07:08 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by icyxyci1986:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Croson-5:
They should finish the Desmond story line, then track back. They have Subjects 1-16 that we could explore the memories of! It could open new assassin/templar lore and make for some interesting games. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

To me, if Desmond's story ends in AC3, then it should be it. Going back and playing as any number of the first 16 subject's would be pointless because we would know by then, the end result. Basically playing reach over and over. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, I'll be honest, I care a lot more about the Historical story/gameplay than the modern day one. Why end such a good game franchise just cause Desmond saves the world? It's about how it happened for me, kinda like Reach...

Just cause the main story ends is no excuse to not make more Assassin's Creed games.

icyxyci1986
12-19-2010, 07:38 PM
The previous games historical story is going to and has made the modern day story. Whole point of the series so far has been about Desmond. The fact that we've already played games that take us to the past to help find key pieces to help in the future, what else could be done it the past to add any clearity to what's going on now within the story?

assassin087
12-19-2010, 07:56 PM
Triology doesn't neccesarily mean only 3 games. They can make many sequels and spin off's. They said this is their biggest franchise so why would they stop. They could make games where you dont play as desmond.

icyxyci1986
12-19-2010, 08:06 PM
So what is the point of playing as any of the previous 16 subject's since they all either went crazy or are dead. Besides 16, what have any of the other 15 contributed or could contribute to a game series that focuses on a single person?

Randy 355
12-19-2010, 08:29 PM
The previous games historical story is going to and has made the modern day story. Whole point of the series so far has been about Desmond. The fact that we've already played games that take us to the past to help find key pieces to help in the future, what else could be done it the past to add any clearity to what's going on now within the story? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
The whole game isn't about Desmond, it's about the Assassin's and the fate of the world. It's just from Desmonds point of view, and it just so happens he may be the savior. There are always parts that can lead up to 2012 that aren't NECESSARYLY affecting Desmond, but the Assassins. You could see something about a piece of eden and be like "Oh, that's why that happened in History, and that is why what happened today did!" The future is not only about Desmond. The Assassin's are a group of people. The Fall comic books can show you this.

So what is the point of playing as any of the previous 16 subject's since they all either went crazy or are dead. Besides 16, what have any of the other 15 contributed or could contribute to a game series that focuses on a single person? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Again, you miss the point. I say forget Desmond right now. Other time periods should be explored because it would be cool to play in them. That's it. That's the point of it.

I'm just saying that the other games could include the Assassin vs. Templar story that has been going on for ages WITHOUT it directly affecting Desmond.

icyxyci1986
12-19-2010, 08:49 PM
Understand what you are saying. In my opinion, to me, it wouldn't be as enjoyable playing as a different "main" character. But I know ubisoft could pull it off.

obliviondoll
12-19-2010, 09:26 PM
The core story in the first Assassin's Creed should be rounded out with the next major release, which should be AC3.

There's plenty of room for other stories in the Assassin's Creed universe.

Alpha Ender
12-19-2010, 11:21 PM
I remember hearing something kinda along these lines...like that there were only going to be three Assassin's Creed's (is that grammar right?), but there was a possibility of opening up middle parts for extended gameplay using the Animus and such. Example: Brotherhood. It does contribute to the storyline, but it's not a numbered game. I could be happy with a lot of those afterwards, as long as they tied in with the already epic storyline and were enjoyable. Hell, they wouldn't even have to put in new tech for me, just new places and new missions and I'd be happy.

soccerblaze77
12-20-2010, 05:50 AM
Well say Desmond does save the world in the next game, it doesn't mean they can't make any more games..Desmond could have a son, and there might be a whole new threat to the world which they could make a whole new franchise on..http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Razrback16
12-20-2010, 06:23 AM
Definitely count me as one that would like to see more than one more game.

SteelCity999
12-20-2010, 07:03 AM
Just because Desmond saves the world once doesn't mean the Templars would necessarily vanish - they were supposedly eradicated once and yet they are in this game....

They could conceivably continue the series well after the first threat is done.

Inorganic9_2
12-20-2010, 07:09 AM
I've always thought it would be a great idea to have some stories from Assassins in the past...doesn't have to be Desmond's ancestors or related ot the modern day story. I'm sure that more than Demond's ancestors have had interesting stories as Assassins.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Assassin's Creed's (is that grammar right?), </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Since you asked, 's indicated a contraction or singular possessive noun, so it should be "Assassin's Creeds" http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif I've always thought that sounds weird anyway, so I just stick to saying "Assassin's Creed Games" lol

Oh yes, one final point: Subject 16 did go through a lot of memories that may be interesting to play. However, I'm not sur ehow much of a good idea it will be: we can either stick with one Assassin and have to have lots of games to explore the different ones (bad idea imo) or go through lots of Assassins in a short series of games (also a bad idea, as we don't get to live the ancestors much)

FANIS1993
12-20-2010, 07:21 AM
i think and i hope it will be the last one!!! not that i don't like ac games, I LOVE THEM, but you know the more they make the more chance has to make a mistake or make a game sucks!! so i think and i hope that ac3 will be the last of the series but the biggest one in storyline and gameplay hours and the best of the series, thats what i hope for. now its up to the developers cause they think like the more games they do the more money will make, but i hope it will be the last and the best in all the ways!!!

ZCherub
12-20-2010, 12:33 PM
What if ACIII is the end of Desmond's story? What if he fails to save the world? There's no indication that the Templar Satellite would actually kill everyone, so there could always be another Assassin uprising. Maybe someone that doesn't suck at saving the world will come along...

icyxyci1986
12-20-2010, 01:41 PM
Thought the satellite was going to be used more so for mind control or along those lines. Thinking Desmond's going to die in the next or TWCB have been screwing with him the whole time and are just trying to make a come back to rule again.

De4th18
12-20-2010, 01:59 PM
The Templar satellite is supposed to be mind controlling on a massive scale.

The Solar Flare from the sun, is what is supposed to kill life on earth. And not necessarily all life on the earth.

It all depends on the approach that the devs take. I would love to keep getting Assasin's Creed games, but, I would also not like to see it be overdone and overused too many times.

The game is a seriously great game. And it will be sad when the story line does end. But, in my opinion, it should end.

I wouldn't be against them making a few games to relive the other assasins ancestors. Hell, even make one with the Templars as the main guys.

It would be interesting to see how both sides came to what they are at the end, before actually ending the game.

icyxyci1986
12-20-2010, 02:04 PM
Guess that's my main reasoning also; being overdone. But people will defend a good thing until it goes bad, which I hope does not happen with this series. But hopefully they'll end it after AC3 and move on to something new.

SlimeDynamiteD
12-20-2010, 02:37 PM
I think, if they want to make Assassin's Creed more than just a trilogy, they have to get rid of Desmond's story.
Not because I don't like it, because I do, I really like it. But they can't make another 3 games with that storyline. I think there should be some plot twists and stuff that changes it so that they can make more games.

But that's what I think.

foreverabeast69
12-20-2010, 05:55 PM
If anything I think that ubi should make an AC 4 just to please the millions of faithful fans that depend on this series for entertainment. Ending the AC series would only serve to disappoint so many people.

Arathar
12-20-2010, 05:59 PM
They could just finish Desmonds story, then spin off desmond into the next generation of Animus people. Sort of like lion king. Once the major story was done, they invented a new story afterword that had to do with the old characters passing stuff onto the next generation.

And the plots could be REALLY cool! Think about it, Mediveal Ages, the Wild West, Caribbean, English Settlers, Chinese History, Victorian Era, Civil War, world war II, it would literally be a history lesson of the entire world within a game. It would show how the assassin order has spread to all corners of the globe like it is now (Shaun tracking all the groups in different countries) Everyone would love to play the assassins hidden between the folds of history, those that are there and yet not there, silently influencing the most historic events in the world. And then ON TOP of that they would create a backstory, a reason to go into the animus, a threat from the present that needs solving. Currently that would be finding the temples Minerva spoke of in ACII

I could write a whole snyopsis of what I'd be interested for each time period, I actually have pictures of fan art saved of assassins from different time periods like the wild west and the future.

There is so much it could be.

And for the final game of the entire franchise, you would relive all these periods through subject 16's eyes in one game, continually going back and back in time, and finally figuring out that truth that's been eluding us for games.

Arathar
12-20-2010, 06:13 PM
These are some of the Fan Arts I was talking about. Think about what you could do with these time periods, story wise. Large massive landscapes relative to the time, it would be amazing.

(NONE OF THESE ARE MINE. THESE ARE ALL MADE BY SOMEONE ELSE, I DO NOT CLAIM THEM AS MY OWN NOR DO I TAKE ANY CREDIT FOR THEM. I AM MERELY SHOWING THEM. They were taken from a fan art thread on here somewhere.)

http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g332/MalcorFeral/WildWest.jpg

Wild West

http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g332/MalcorFeral/VictorianAssassin-1.jpg

Victorian Era

http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g332/MalcorFeral/Present-1.jpg

Present Assassin

http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g332/MalcorFeral/China-1.jpg

Chinese/Asian

If it's against the rules to post these large pictures please let me know, and I'll take them down. I'm not sure :\

Obreezy17
12-20-2010, 07:04 PM
I was surprised by how much they advanced Desmond's story in ACB. Cuz in the 2nd one they said they were going to a cabin up north, so when they got to Monteriggioni I thought that it was just like a stop, and that at the end they would just keep driving to the cabin. And not do all the stuff at the end that yall know about.

After all that happened it would probably be hard to make more than one game, but I am sure/hope that they could pull off making more.

I also think it's kinda bogus that we had to go through Ezio twice rather than getting someone new. FOL.

BUBBA OB OUTTT

Masta_Pain
12-20-2010, 07:35 PM
There's no way that AC2 takes place in only one day. First theres the travel time to get away from Abstergo (theres no way their staying anywhere close), then he gets to the hideout, then starts training in the animus, and I swear at some point in the middle of the game he sleeps.

Obreezy17
12-20-2010, 07:43 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Masta_Pain:
There's no way that AC2 takes place in only one day. First theres the travel time to get away from Abstergo (theres no way their staying anywhere close), then he gets to the hideout, then starts training in the animus, and I swear at some point in the middle of the game he sleeps. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's what the thing said brehh. It might be like a day, a night, and then another day. but if you think about it, Desmond gets out of the animus like twice

KrYpToNiC95
12-20-2010, 08:22 PM
**MINOR SPOILER**
Think of it this way, When you look though the emails in ACB you realise that there are many places around the world with more Assassin's in Animii (plural) they could stories of others during that time. OR after desmond saves the world all could be peaceful and another random person could find a conspiracy where more Templars are forming to reign again and maybe he/she can try to stop them. Just suggestions but i think the franchise will find somewhere to head to because such a successful franchise would not want to stop after 4 games.

Obreezy17
12-20-2010, 09:05 PM
I just recalled something. In AC2, that chick said something about "Going the the templeS." Ubisoft could easily make each game be going to one temple, and maybe getting another Piece of Eden.

Also a thing for yall to think about: If they make a 4th one or more, it will probably be for the next generation counsels

BUBBA OB OUTTT

De4th18
12-20-2010, 10:20 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BubbaOB:
I just recalled something. In AC2, that chick said something about "Going the the templeS." Ubisoft could easily make each game be going to one temple, and maybe getting another Piece of Eden.

Also a thing for yall to think about: If they make a 4th one or more, it will probably be for the next generation counsels

BUBBA OB OUTTT </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Personally, I would like to visit more than one temple in a game. Knowing I was only going to take one temple... It would be a little disappointing. They would have to do ALOT of story in between the games. There is only 72 days left... That's a lot of story to be passed in only 2 1/2 months. Because if you think about it, AC:B only lasted a span of 2 months or so. (Check the e-mail dates.)

fugazi787
12-20-2010, 11:38 PM
I think there will be 4 AC's.

If there is an AC3 in 2011, which would take place in the game from oct to nov 2012, then there will be an AC4 released in 2012 which would be nov till 12.21.2012 in game.

And if there just so happens to be 4 AC's, the 3rd one will involve the French Revolution and Desmond locating the temples containing artifacts. While the 4th AC would see Desmond running thru temples and ruins like Indiana Jones/Robert Langdon (the da vinci code character).

Thats just my guess.

De4th18
12-20-2010, 11:50 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by fugazi787:
I think there will be 4 AC's.

If there is an AC3 in 2011, which would take place in the game from oct to nov 2012, then there will be an AC4 released in 2012 which would be nov till 12.21.2012 in game.

And if there just so happens to be 4 AC's, the 3rd one will involve the French Revolution and Desmond locating the temples containing artifacts. While the 4th AC would see Desmond running thru temples and ruins like Indiana Jones/Robert Langdon (the da vinci code character).

Thats just my guess. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Or maybe there will be a plot twist. The solar flare will go off an annihilate 3/4ths of the world, and then the only people who survived were Assassin's or Templars and some regular people. And you have to wage war against the Templars and recruit as many people as possible. I think that would be nice... Maybe make it to where all the guns were destroyed and have sort of a setback to earlier times when there weren't guns.

sandmanssorrow
12-21-2010, 01:37 AM
Desmond's story should end and the World be saved over the next TWO games. AC3 should be about the introduction of Eve's descendant and her role in the plot + giving us the co-op option.

After AC4 and the inevitable saving of the World the Animus chairs will still exist. What about some independent (non affiliated) characters getting their hands on one and using it to sift through their ancestors memories to figure out some lost piece of information pertaining to their lives.
Or an adjustment building on the MP Templar agent deal. Just because the World doesn't get torched doesn't mean us Templars will stop our quest for power so we can bring humanity to a new peace.

sandmanssorrow
12-21-2010, 01:40 AM
I also think the cape, robe and armor can go. All that gear does not lend itself to free running across roof tops. Efficient clothing and a mask will do just fine.

kay0h
12-21-2010, 08:09 AM
i think ubisoft should create a real life animus so we could play as our ancestors

itsamea-mario
12-21-2010, 08:14 AM
i think trilogies are nice.
3 is a nice round number, and a series can be easily described as a trilogy.

obliviondoll
12-21-2010, 08:27 AM
2 comments about the fanart post:

1. Awesome!

2. Why is the "Chinese/Asian" one dressed in a way that would fit anywhere in Asia except Japan while carrying a distinctly Japanese sword?

Back properly on topic, ACB is NOT AC3 - just for the few who haven't noticed yet... And AC3 will be the completion of the Trilogy.

That doesn't mean there isn't room for more stories in the world of Assassin's Creed. Just not part of Desomond's story.

Assassin's Creed is more than a Trilogy, it's a starting point for an expanded series.

De4th18
12-21-2010, 08:44 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by obliviondoll:
2 comments about the fanart post:

1. Awesome!

2. Why is the "Chinese/Asian" one dressed in a way that would fit anywhere in Asia except Japan while carrying a distinctly Japanese sword?

Back properly on topic, ACB is NOT AC3 - just for the few who haven't noticed yet... And AC3 will be the completion of the Trilogy.

That doesn't mean there isn't room for more stories in the world of Assassin's Creed. Just not part of Desomond's story.

Assassin's Creed is more than a Trilogy, it's a starting point for an expanded series. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL@#2. That is all.

ChaosxNetwork
12-21-2010, 09:17 AM
Well just because Desmond saves the world once doesn't mean he won't have to do it again. But I think that there will be two more games.

Turkiye96
12-21-2010, 12:44 PM
this is a very good topic...
there are a limited amount of days till the set finally date.... but who is to say it will be the end the assassin's creed franchise has added suden changes before and they are sure to do it again.... but i agree that they could make about 10 -20 more of these... and hope they do
assassin's creed cant end as a trilogy, ubisofts fan base would crumble and its name would be stained with unhappy customers. also, both the franchise and ubisoft would be crazy to close an opperation worth millions... mabye even billions to them, they wont stop... even if they mess up 1 game out of 20 AC fans wont stop buying the next... they have a lot of potential and they arent gona stop now

but unfortunatly signs of its ending can already be seen in ACB... with them moving on to guns and cross bows.. its hard to imagine how the game's fun and main part will deal with it without down-grading ur equipment which would be just as big of a blow to ubi and the franchise... and not many people would like to see a modern assassin other than desmond. parkour skills wouldn't fit with the cars running u over and the tall buildings taking u an hour to climb even with the transport devices... and hiden blades cant do much against a shot gun... even i found it a little suspitious that u got the fight people with crappy plastic bats while they could have just shot u... but i guess we should just allow it.

<span class="ev_code_RED">Spoiler Alert</span>

so thats why they brilliantly decided that they should bring ancient temples with the right components for the mixture of fighting parkour skills but not so much hiding skills... i wonder how that will work, no people to blend with or anything

so yea... thats just my idea on the thing... they will either make desmond spend 7 or however many temples there are games with desmond just getting past the temple or an animus link to it so u learn skills to help u beat that particular temple oooorrrrr the short 7 sequinces of u entering templar infested temples and having a crappy backstory to it in 1 game

icyxyci1986
12-21-2010, 01:11 PM
I don't think ubisoft would be stained if they ended after AC3. I think they would be praised for not going with norm and finishing the series off. Just like there's not going to be no more Mass Effect or Gears after they're third main release. Just to **** off people, they should end the whole thing on a cliffhanger. That would be funny as hell.

sandmanssorrow
12-21-2010, 01:17 PM
I honestly don't care for Desmond that much at all and would be happy to see other leading playable characters. The franchise is big and good enough for there to be more than one lead.

I agree that the franchise should be open ended, why put an end to all this FUN.
I think staying away from guns is a good thing, I like the hidden gun but if we progress to far into our own time line I think Creed's basic core game play will be compromised. Why not stay in the past, swordplay and parkour is what it's about and no one else is producing games in this field. AC owns it and should remain on the throne.

That said, if AC comes to a close I don't think Ubi will lose any of its fan base, they have been consistently making the best games for over a decade and have a diverse amount of titles, Splinter Cell, Rainbow Six, Ghost Recon, Just Dance, Naruto, it goes on and on, AC is just one slice of the pie albeit, in my opinion, the biggest and tastiest piece.

Lucky13Desu
12-21-2010, 01:22 PM
I think Desmond is out of the story... why? play AC:B to the end, the ending was kinda wierd... what if Desmond died?

Also, i heard somewhere that AC:B would be the last of Ezio...

Black_Widow9
12-21-2010, 04:40 PM
Please post this here-
Assassin's Creed 3 (and beyond) #2.0 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/6831010868)
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>