PDA

View Full Version : pilot skin

XyZspineZyX
06-24-2003, 09:52 AM
Does anyone have a pilot skin that has the white face cloth and goggles only??When I look at planes I think that the pilot skins detract from the overall look.

I think its a scarf they are wearing...heres what i mean but its in a race car

http://gplea.racesimcentral.com/cars/1967f1/Eagle/eagsc1-full.jpg

XyZspineZyX
06-24-2003, 09:52 AM
Does anyone have a pilot skin that has the white face cloth and goggles only??When I look at planes I think that the pilot skins detract from the overall look.

I think its a scarf they are wearing...heres what i mean but its in a race car

http://gplea.racesimcentral.com/cars/1967f1/Eagle/eagsc1-full.jpg

XyZspineZyX
06-24-2003, 07:08 PM
Usually useful in WWI plane. I knew few people wear scarf inside collar of jacket because of collar rubbed pilots' neck when scan sky for emeny planes all time.

Regards
SnowLeopard

XyZspineZyX
06-24-2003, 07:25 PM
Have you ever seen the Animated japanese MPEG called 1945?About Zeros fighting P51's?The japanese pilots have this on and it adds a feel of suspense when you cant see any emotion to the pilots face and just looks cool.Anyone can maybe paint this up quick?Then of course the goggles would have to be taken away from the top of head since they will always be on

XyZspineZyX
06-24-2003, 07:58 PM
Wolfstriked wrote:
- Have you ever seen the Animated japanese MPEG called
- 1945?About Zeros fighting P51's?The japanese pilots
- have this on and it adds a feel of suspense when you
- cant see any emotion to the pilots face and just
- looks cool.Anyone can maybe paint this up quick?Then
- of course the goggles would have to be taken away
- from the top of head since they will always be on

Oh I forget, Almost all Japanese wear scarf as not most reason to wear as flying gear but religous/warrior gear like some pilot carry long sword for final mission. May be cool if wear sort of Japanese mask as pilot's skin at on-line. LOL.

Regards
SnowLeopard

XyZspineZyX
06-24-2003, 08:38 PM
Ok I see your point but think about how KOOOL it looks/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

Seriously, the faces have the same striaght look that detracts from the scene for me.The mask would give a stone cold look to the pilots.Im gonna give it a try.