PDA

View Full Version : The Extra Skins

RangerRico
12-11-2010, 10:34 PM
For me and probably a lot of other people, I find it really annoying the weapons look sooo bad when their sheathed(like 2 inches away from their hips), equipped or unequipped. I don't really know how to put in words, but you know what I mean. It was the same thing with the short blade on AC2 with Altiar's robes. Just make it look better Ubisoft, please. I wouldn't even mind if you change stuff like adding sheaths for the noble Attire. Or for Raiden, let his natural sword at his hip be the sword, let his knife on his ankle be the short blade, and let the pistol on his leg be the crossbow. I don't have Altiar's Robes in this so I can't say anything about that.

RangerRico
12-11-2010, 10:34 PM
For me and probably a lot of other people, I find it really annoying the weapons look sooo bad when their sheathed(like 2 inches away from their hips), equipped or unequipped. I don't really know how to put in words, but you know what I mean. It was the same thing with the short blade on AC2 with Altiar's robes. Just make it look better Ubisoft, please. I wouldn't even mind if you change stuff like adding sheaths for the noble Attire. Or for Raiden, let his natural sword at his hip be the sword, let his knife on his ankle be the short blade, and let the pistol on his leg be the crossbow. I don't have Altiar's Robes in this so I can't say anything about that.

LordWolv
12-11-2010, 11:30 PM
It is Ubisoft being abit lazy, indeed. Also realised how the hidden blade is invisible on the Noble Attire? Seriously, Ubi, you can do better than that.

Mutley_Rulz
12-12-2010, 11:42 AM
Most outfits don't have the Hidden Blades showing actually. Altair's robes only have the original one showing, the French Armour doesn't have either of them, Nobleman doesn't have them, don't think Raiden has them.

I wish they'd kept how Brutes could knock weapons out of your hand, I used to get it done to me on purpose so Altair's robes would look better.