PDA

View Full Version : Saitek X52 Rudder and Throttle

su30flanker
03-15-2006, 08:39 PM
Hello, I have a few questions on the Saitek x52. I have recently bought it and I am a bit confused on the rudder and throttle. When I run LockOn the throttle is controlled by the Precision Slide and not the throttle itself. How do I get it to the throttle? And the rudder, I want a realistic effect as in the further I twist the stick the more effect it will have on the rudder. I have made bands that have x and z if I twist it right or left. How do I make that effect?

Also, if anyone has some working links to some x52 profiles with rudder and throttle, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

su30flanker
03-15-2006, 08:39 PM
Hello, I have a few questions on the Saitek x52. I have recently bought it and I am a bit confused on the rudder and throttle. When I run LockOn the throttle is controlled by the Precision Slide and not the throttle itself. How do I get it to the throttle? And the rudder, I want a realistic effect as in the further I twist the stick the more effect it will have on the rudder. I have made bands that have x and z if I twist it right or left. How do I make that effect?

Also, if anyone has some working links to some x52 profiles with rudder and throttle, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

AznKamiKazeKid
03-15-2006, 10:08 PM
You have to set up ur joystick in the Lock On Options menu. Just go under the drop-down menu and select axis. And change the throttle to recognize the axis you want.

konkussion
03-15-2006, 10:46 PM
http://www.freewebs.com/konkussion/x45helpdesk.htm