PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Revelations pre-order bonus content

R3TARD3DPUPPIES
11-19-2011, 10:46 AM
I pre-ordered assassins creed revelations, i used the codes(ubi passport and bonus code). When i play the story mode i have the capicity upgrades, but no turkish assassin armor. when i play online i dont have any of the special characters. can some one plz help me sort this out?

R3TARD3DPUPPIES
11-19-2011, 10:46 AM
I pre-ordered assassins creed revelations, i used the codes(ubi passport and bonus code). When i play the story mode i have the capicity upgrades, but no turkish assassin armor. when i play online i dont have any of the special characters. can some one plz help me sort this out?

reini03
11-19-2011, 11:04 AM
If you have the capacity upgrades, I guess you bought the Animus Edition (or the Signature Edition... doesn't matter anyways). The turkish Assassin armour is only included in the Special Edition though.
But the multiplayer characters should actually work... have you tried contacting Ubisoft support (http://support.ubi.com)?

Krayus Korianis
11-19-2011, 11:28 AM
I got the signature edition in the US. I got the Ottoman Jester and a Customization (do not know what... lol). But it works. The Jester doesn't show up on the customization screen to customize your personas, so that may be what you're looking at.

Did you try to go into a MP match? If so, did you see the persona? I selected the persona for the Jester and it does indeed work as intended.

R3TARD3DPUPPIES
11-19-2011, 07:53 PM
i have signature (or special) edition for xbox but didnt it come with the crusader i preordered at gamestop

MrAnarchist
11-19-2011, 08:30 PM
Wait, where the hell did you enter the uplay passport code? I got one when i bought mine at walmart but can't figure out where it goes.

R3TARD3DPUPPIES
11-20-2011, 12:38 PM
at the menue click multiplayer and it will give u an option to redeme code.(back to my Question) where is my turkish assassin armor!?!?(p.s. doesn't the US edition come with the crusader if u pre-order at gamestop???)

Krayus Korianis
11-20-2011, 12:58 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MrAnarchist:
Wait, where the hell did you enter the uplay passport code? I got one when i bought mine at walmart but can't figure out where it goes. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Main Menu &gt; Extra &gt; Exclusive Content and I believe there's the Uplay Passport in there too.

Turkish Assassin Armor is an outfit in Start Menu &gt; Inventory &gt; Outfits. Press X/Square to equip it and to remove it if you already got it on.

The Signature Edition from GameStop came with the Ottoman Jester.

R3TARD3DPUPPIES
11-20-2011, 01:06 PM
i check it every day its not there(BTW i know why i dont have crusader thayt bestbuy only dang)

jel_20
11-21-2011, 06:17 AM
i too have no Turkish armor, it was there once and now it isn't! there has been no help at all from support.

R3TARD3DPUPPIES
11-21-2011, 06:56 AM
well i had no armor when i first started im going to call ubisoft support today about it.

fitzytaptap
11-22-2011, 06:15 PM
I managed to set-up the bonus in-game content, but I can not find the website where you add the soundtrack and short film. It says assassinscreed/bonuscontent but that doesn't seem to exist. Anyone have this problem??

xCr0wnedNorris
11-22-2011, 06:21 PM
www.assassinscreed.com/bonuscontent (http://www.assassinscreed.com/bonuscontent) is the url. When you enter it, it prompts you to log in with your Ubisoft website account information. After that, just enter the code.

pizzaPlMP69
11-25-2011, 08:40 AM
when i put my code in for the ps3 it went to where the download screen is but there wasnt anything there to download. It says its in my system but it doesnt show anything were i can re download it at like all the other codes i put in but yet its some how on there. Do i have to wait a while b4 the code is activated or something? anyone else havein this prob?

Krayus Korianis
11-25-2011, 10:18 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pizzaPlMP69:
when i put my code in for the ps3 it went to where the download screen is but there wasnt anything there to download. It says its in my system but it doesnt show anything were i can re download it at like all the other codes i put in but yet its some how on there. Do i have to wait a while b4 the code is activated or something? anyone else havein this prob? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It works like Uplay does. It's already there on the disc, you just need to unlock it by adding the data to unlock it to your gamer profile or PSN ID.

Since there's no Download to get the stuff, it's there already unlocked on your Gamer Profile/PSN ID.

R3TARD3DPUPPIES
11-26-2011, 10:10 AM
btw, I solved my question i called Ubisoft support and found out the Turkish Assassin armor was only for Best Buy. i could have sworn that on the commercial it said GameStop but i was wrong. but you are still welcome to ask questrions about the bonus content.

Black_Widow9
11-26-2011, 01:15 PM
Glad you got it sorted. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif
Please post here for any further Edition conversation.
Official Assassin's Creed Revelations Editions Thread (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/7451033239)
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>