PDA

View Full Version : this year?

shockwave972
03-19-2006, 07:21 PM
Is UBI tryn to get this game out this year?Cuz this is like flashback when they asked what WE wanted to see in lockdown I dont think one thing we wanted made it in lockdown ,so I dont see this being any diff.Xbox will get it 1st just like every other game that was made on PC 1st.Then we get delay after delay.I wish they would all come out at once since there being made be diff teams.And not promote one over the other like there doing to GRAW..

shockwave972
03-19-2006, 07:21 PM
Is UBI tryn to get this game out this year?Cuz this is like flashback when they asked what WE wanted to see in lockdown I dont think one thing we wanted made it in lockdown ,so I dont see this being any diff.Xbox will get it 1st just like every other game that was made on PC 1st.Then we get delay after delay.I wish they would all come out at once since there being made be diff teams.And not promote one over the other like there doing to GRAW..

Yen Lo
03-19-2006, 08:03 PM
suppose to be in Nov. But you know, with Ubi, there needs to be 6 month delay(to polish off, oops polish up the game for us.)

Le Tigre
03-19-2006, 09:06 PM
Release dates should always be taken with a grain of salt, Im not expecting this game out until March, but we can hope for sooner. But in all honestly I would rather wait for a better game.

fedayn81
03-20-2006, 07:31 AM
I expect this game for March\April 2007

Cogoni
03-20-2006, 10:56 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by fedayn81:
I expect this game for March\April 2007 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree, even november time if there going to take the P.