PDA

View Full Version : Collector's edition PC, no bank deposit after 20 minutes!!!

MunjaX
12-19-2011, 10:44 AM
Suddenly no Bank deposit after 20 minutes, I played it for hours and I cannot withdraw my money!

value_zero
12-19-2011, 10:50 AM
Its bug, everyone have this one.

spectatorx
12-19-2011, 11:59 AM
Not everyone, but it is not unusual thing. For example at me banks work fine. I hope ubisoft will fix it but i do not count on it :-)

AnthonyA85
12-19-2011, 07:41 PM
Word has it that this 'bug' happens every time the map is updated/redrawn, (viewpoints/dens, renovations, ect), and it resets the Deposit countdown to 0.

I can't imagine how so many bugs slipped past the closed beta team. Ubi really need to drop the 1 year dev cycle, it just isn't practical.

Hopefully, i won't encounter as many bugs when i start playing next week, if i encounter this one, then i'll just wait until i collect my cash before i do any viewpoints and such.

I know they said a while back that they'd changed the money system a bit, so we wouldn't end up with too much, but i hope this isn't what they were planning, because if they were going to implement it this way, they would (should) have told us.

Black_Widow9
12-19-2011, 10:31 PM
Please make sure that if you are having an issue that you contact Ubisoft Support by following the link in my signature.

illincrux
12-19-2011, 10:50 PM
To be honest, your support center is a disaster and I don't see why you guys wasted your time to throw that mess up. Your Q&A system for your end users is practically non-existent and it's a mystery to me how you guys are even releasing patches. But I suppose that's to be expected from a capitalist gaming company...