PDA

View Full Version : Mapping Borgia flags.

GREAZY_FINGAZZ
11-20-2010, 05:58 PM
1.Repair Aqueducts
2.Run along the aqueduct's edge with Eagle Vison on
3.???
4.Get flags.

GREAZY_FINGAZZ
11-20-2010, 05:58 PM
1.Repair Aqueducts
2.Run along the aqueduct's edge with Eagle Vison on
3.???
4.Get flags.

Piflik
11-20-2010, 07:53 PM
huh?

GREAZY_FINGAZZ
11-20-2010, 07:54 PM
I don't know, just a small tip on locating Borgia flags.

Ultimate_Night
11-20-2010, 07:59 PM
If it's just a tip, what's the "???" for?

fastfast
11-20-2010, 08:01 PM
I read elsewhere that after completing the game you get rewarded with the maps for the flags and feathers. Can anyone confirm this considering lot of people have completed the game! Or is it a myth? And those people whom have completed the game have they really completed it or are you conning us

flyingeaglemile
11-20-2010, 08:02 PM
Is there even a reason to get the Borgia flags? I just ignored them like I did in the first AC.

flyingeaglemile
11-20-2010, 08:03 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by fastfast1969:
I read elsewhere that after completing the game you get rewarded with the maps for the flags and feathers. Can anyone confirm this considering lot of people have completed the game! Or is it a myth? And those people whom have completed the game have they really completed it or are you conning us </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yah you can buy the maps for each district that`ll show where the flags and feathers are.

Ultimate_Night
11-20-2010, 08:04 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by fastfast1969:
I read elsewhere that after completing the game you get rewarded with the maps for the flags and feathers. Can anyone confirm this considering lot of people have completed the game! Or is it a myth? And those people whom have completed the game have they really completed it or are you conning us </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You can buy a feather map from a Art Merchant, but as far as I'm aware (62% total sync) there's no way to get a flag map.

Piflik
11-20-2010, 08:10 PM
You can buy the Maps from an Art Merchant, either after completing the storyline, or after finding 25 Flags. A Map for the Feathers is unlocked at the same time.

k0br4
11-30-2010, 09:50 AM
I've just bought every map for each district, collected "all" the flags, but I'm only on 87???... Any ideas?

jalle853
11-30-2010, 09:58 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by k0br4:
I've just bought every map for each district, collected "all" the flags, but I'm only on 87???... Any ideas? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

well there is 1 on the map that u missed for as far as i know there is 88 flags in rome, rest are in romolus caves

extrememuffin
11-30-2010, 10:06 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jalle853:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by k0br4:
I've just bought every map for each district, collected "all" the flags, but I'm only on 87???... Any ideas? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

well there is 1 on the map that u missed for as far as i know there is 88 flags in rome, rest are in romolus caves </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i think there are some in leonardos war machine also

Black_Widow9
11-30-2010, 02:01 PM
I'm going to move this here-
Assassin's Creed Hints & Tips (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/frm/f/9011039408)