PDA

View Full Version : The glitches i've spotted in AC:B.

ciancon
12-05-2010, 02:17 PM
Just figured i'd post this to let Ubisoft know that there's a couple of things that need fixing! (no rush though, i know it takes time to do this kind of thing and besides, i've already reached 99.5% synch anyway)

In order of what i remember:
1. After killing a target in multiplayer i ended up falling through the ground and there was no way to get out other than leave the game.
2. Before going to Viana there is a cutscene where Ezio leaves his money to Leonardo. He indicates to his money box which is floating at an angle in the air.
3. In Viana, on the second attempt, i didn't want the horse to die so i got off it after i made the jump. I then walked 30 paces and was awarded with a cutscene of a cannonball flying into the horse that Ezio is suddenly riding.
4. On the Copernicus mission, when i have to kill 6 "executioners" in under 5 mins, i shot one off a rooftop and he landed dead on the street. But the red target was still on him and i could not continue with the mission, so i had to restart that.

Ok that's about all that i can remember for now.

ciancon
12-05-2010, 02:17 PM
Just figured i'd post this to let Ubisoft know that there's a couple of things that need fixing! (no rush though, i know it takes time to do this kind of thing and besides, i've already reached 99.5% synch anyway)

In order of what i remember:
1. After killing a target in multiplayer i ended up falling through the ground and there was no way to get out other than leave the game.
2. Before going to Viana there is a cutscene where Ezio leaves his money to Leonardo. He indicates to his money box which is floating at an angle in the air.
3. In Viana, on the second attempt, i didn't want the horse to die so i got off it after i made the jump. I then walked 30 paces and was awarded with a cutscene of a cannonball flying into the horse that Ezio is suddenly riding.
4. On the Copernicus mission, when i have to kill 6 "executioners" in under 5 mins, i shot one off a rooftop and he landed dead on the street. But the red target was still on him and i could not continue with the mission, so i had to restart that.

Ok that's about all that i can remember for now.

Avl521
12-05-2010, 02:28 PM
Sometimes while fighting ezio would start walking away from the fight without me controlling him until he hit a wall, at that point he kept guarding and walking back, so I had to restart the memory.

In the truth.exe level, I got stuck many times on the red stairs.

While riding a horse, the game would freeze sometimes for a few seconds.

X10J
12-05-2010, 02:33 PM
Sometimes while free-running I'll get shot under Rome and land in some water.

DarthEzio55
12-05-2010, 02:41 PM
once, i cornered a gaurd while on horseback, and i prepared to assassinate him, but instead Ezio started going upwards in the air and i had to restart the game, http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif

triforceman5
12-05-2010, 02:42 PM
I experienced Glitch #2... I was all like http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif