PDA

View Full Version : Stupid rank glitch... Help!

MrBigRules2007
08-29-2007, 11:44 AM
Help!
Last night after I downloaded the throwback map pack #2, I was playing some player matches. Shortly after, my friends wanted me to come play some ranked sharpshooter. So I get into his room, full of sixes and sevens, only to see that I am a rank 1 (from rank 6). Is there anyway I can fix it to go back to what it was before (a 6).

MrBigRules2007
08-29-2007, 11:44 AM
Help!
Last night after I downloaded the throwback map pack #2, I was playing some player matches. Shortly after, my friends wanted me to come play some ranked sharpshooter. So I get into his room, full of sixes and sevens, only to see that I am a rank 1 (from rank 6). Is there anyway I can fix it to go back to what it was before (a 6).

D.V.D.A.
08-29-2007, 11:55 AM
All you have to do is play one ranked game and it will put your rank back.

treemonkeys2000
08-29-2007, 02:05 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by D.V.D.A.:
All you have to do is play one ranked game and it will put your rank back. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good luck with that though, as everyone will be kicking you out. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

MrBigRules2007
08-29-2007, 04:16 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by treemonkeys2000:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by D.V.D.A.:
All you have to do is play one ranked game and it will put your rank back. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good luck with that though, as everyone will be kicking you out. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Its ok, one of my friends will help me out

gregdogg2007
08-29-2007, 07:56 PM
I have left threads for this topic about 3 or 4 times over the last 3 months. Obviously UBI dont think its a major issue, as never heard anything was planned to be done to fix this PAIN IN THE *** GLITCH. It didnt happen in GRAW 1 , and it really pisses me off gettin booted for 45 mins after playing player matches. LIFT URE GAME UBI get this fixed!!!!!!!!!!!!!