PDA

View Full Version : invisible person mod

Classified 0ps
07-06-2011, 01:43 PM
ok i was in this game. and there was this person who was invisible like actually invisible. and this person would stun and kill i would know where He/she came from. i would just be nice if ubisoft could make it harder to mod or something. ok i am no very technical.
oh and by the way this person's gamertag was ANDRYXDXD. THX

Classified 0ps
07-06-2011, 01:43 PM
ok i was in this game. and there was this person who was invisible like actually invisible. and this person would stun and kill i would know where He/she came from. i would just be nice if ubisoft could make it harder to mod or something. ok i am no very technical.
oh and by the way this person's gamertag was ANDRYXDXD. THX

LadyGahan2010
07-06-2011, 01:47 PM
Naming people is against the rules. And invisibility glitch DOES happen.

demFroG
07-06-2011, 02:05 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LadyGahan2010:
Naming people is against the rules. And invisibility glitch DOES happen. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This.

weeklydose
07-06-2011, 02:06 PM
Doesn't happen that much, though... I've only seen (well, "seen") it happen once and that player had no idea he was invisible. Chalk it up to general glitchiness.

Classified 0ps
07-06-2011, 02:11 PM
THX

machinista
07-06-2011, 02:18 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by weeklydose:
Doesn't happen that much, though... I've only seen (well, "seen") it happen once </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've seen it happen a few times. Very annoying, but yeah, it's a glitch.

obliviondoll
07-06-2011, 07:32 PM
I've seen it happen a few times too...

And there's a "no naming and shaming" rule here, so you might want to remove the gamertag before you get told off by the admins.

MrJLBoyyy
07-06-2011, 08:17 PM
It's happened to me once, and from my experience, there's still an NPC in the map that represents that player.

obliviondoll
07-06-2011, 08:25 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MrJLBoyyy:
It's happened to me once, and from my experience, there's still an NPC in the map that represents that player. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
There is.

Compass tracks them if you have the player as a target, but unless both the player's actual position AND the NPC position are in line of sight, compass won't light up when you can see them.

And if you kill them, you still get the "missed target" indicator because the player's not REALLY the NPC - or sometimes that NPC will be unkillable.