PDA

View Full Version : Realistic loading times or not !

Geert_G
03-26-2005, 01:00 AM
Hello ,

I got a question do you guys play with realistic loading times or not.Cause when I play online games I have to wait ages before they reload my fish. The crew place in torpedo room is full.There is enough ppl in there and they are fine no red explenation mark.While I evade destroyers and frigates waiting for crew to load fish the other guys are firering like they have machineguns !! Is difficulty host related or client ? Cause I play all realistic and looks like most are not in online game.

And another question, if you fire a spread lets say 4 fish . There are 4 empty tubes can you press enter on all tubes after each other or do you need to press 1 tube and enter and wait till its loaded before pressing another tube.

Geert_G
03-26-2005, 01:00 AM
Hello ,

I got a question do you guys play with realistic loading times or not.Cause when I play online games I have to wait ages before they reload my fish. The crew place in torpedo room is full.There is enough ppl in there and they are fine no red explenation mark.While I evade destroyers and frigates waiting for crew to load fish the other guys are firering like they have machineguns !! Is difficulty host related or client ? Cause I play all realistic and looks like most are not in online game.

And another question, if you fire a spread lets say 4 fish . There are 4 empty tubes can you press enter on all tubes after each other or do you need to press 1 tube and enter and wait till its loaded before pressing another tube.

Frederf220
03-26-2005, 02:11 AM
In my 100% campaign my TypeIIA can load torps one at a time every 10 min. Which I thought was rather fast.

Online people are going to play like ADD sufferers. There's something about multiplayer that divides everyone's IQ by a factor of 2.

TASKFORCE1x1
03-31-2005, 11:10 PM
have one guy in the torpedo room and having realist reloads will most certainly slow the reload down. Have silent running enabled and no way will you be able to reload ever your fish untill thats disabled. Just an FYI. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

TASKFORCE1x1
03-31-2005, 11:10 PM
Topic moved to Com. Help April 1 2004.

gonzie2005
04-01-2005, 01:35 AM
My IIA at the start of the campaign (green crew i guess) with a pretty decent ammount of people in the torpedo room will take about 14-21 minutes i think it was to reload a torpedo.

very very long time.

trikke12
04-01-2005, 03:44 AM
Quarter of an hour to half an hour long ?! I've had loadingtimes of 17 hours ! And I keep a tight crewmanagment. Sometimes there's no red among crew and everyone's in the right place and still I get a red subicon. Realistic, my foot !