PDA

View Full Version : Where is the latest news for settlers 6?

Scooby4ever
10-08-2007, 06:37 PM
Where can i find latest news for settlers 6? There is already an patch released but no news? Where can we all hungry sellters read news about our lovely game.

Devs, please add news to your website. I tried checking but none posted on news section?

Scooby4ever
10-08-2007, 06:37 PM
Where can i find latest news for settlers 6? There is already an patch released but no news? Where can we all hungry sellters read news about our lovely game.

Devs, please add news to your website. I tried checking but none posted on news section?

pakkasherra10
10-09-2007, 01:50 AM
I agree.

The lack of information shows the dynamism from devs for the game I think...

BTOG46
10-09-2007, 04:04 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pakkasherra10:
I agree.

The lack of information shows the dynamism from devs for the game I think... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's more likely to show the fact that they're a German team, and that the German Die Siedler forums get info before the English community.
The Settlers is bigger in Germany than the rest of the world combined, so they're bound to keep them informed first.
Even then, what is released on there has to be authorized first by Ubi, and they are well known for being slow........... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

Shealladh
10-10-2007, 06:45 AM
Slow, my god. There is slow and then there is no information at all.

Just have a look at the Anno 1701 website, or for that matter sunflowers, they no longer exist and you're just redirected to the Ubi shop website.

For one of the big companies this is ridiculous. I signed up for the Collector Figurines and the pamphlet came with the wrong code on it, instead of a special 10% discount code, it has my registration code for the DVD on it. So I cannot get the discount.

All I can say is that I thought they were aiming for a global distribution of this and try and break into the mass market for Anno and Settlers but I guess I was wrong. Do I have to move to Europe before I can get service?