PDA

View Full Version : Realistic Achievement Broken again?

IronPirate
03-25-2008, 08:18 AM
As a disclaimer, this has not happened to me, so I do not know this for sure. I was reading on the forums, and I read that the Achievment you get for beating the game on "Realistic" does not activate. Has anyone else had this problem? If so, what is Ubisofts deal with not rewarding players for beating the game on realistic? In the original Vegas, the game would randomly reduce the difficulty on you, and there was no way to change it back.

IronPirate
03-25-2008, 08:18 AM
As a disclaimer, this has not happened to me, so I do not know this for sure. I was reading on the forums, and I read that the Achievment you get for beating the game on "Realistic" does not activate. Has anyone else had this problem? If so, what is Ubisofts deal with not rewarding players for beating the game on realistic? In the original Vegas, the game would randomly reduce the difficulty on you, and there was no way to change it back.

vtx_131
03-25-2008, 08:35 AM
Yeah I beat the game on realistic and i have awarded no ribbons for any of the achievements for completing each level. I also have earned the "my name is sam" ribbons multiple times but it never saves it to my characters achievements. Yet another problem ubi needs to address

Pernicuss
03-25-2008, 09:17 AM
I beat it on realistic yesterday, no achievement. I checked all my Acts and Scenes, all had the check mark saying they were completed. I also did all the levels by myself, so it cant be blamed on Co-Op or online stuff. I hope they can fix this, NOW!