PDA

View Full Version : VIP Main Page

Ragga-Root
11-26-2009, 09:59 PM
hey ya'll... when i visit the main page i get this message:

Hello Ragga-Root
Oops sorry, the inscriptions for the R.U.S.E. VIP Beta Test are now closed, but it seems that some websites are distributing token keys somewhere... but where?

is this what you all are getting too? hope so. plz check:

http://ruse.uk.ubi.com/get_a_beta_key/index.php

Ragga-Root
11-26-2009, 09:59 PM
hey ya'll... when i visit the main page i get this message:

Hello Ragga-Root
Oops sorry, the inscriptions for the R.U.S.E. VIP Beta Test are now closed, but it seems that some websites are distributing token keys somewhere... but where?

is this what you all are getting too? hope so. plz check:

http://ruse.uk.ubi.com/get_a_beta_key/index.php

Falraen
11-27-2009, 03:10 AM
Yes i get it too and im in the beta. I think thats why you were asking?

N3V30
11-27-2009, 06:05 AM
Thats just for signing up for the Beta...Ignore it.

Ragga-Root
11-28-2009, 07:27 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Falraen:
Yes i get it too and im in the beta. I think thats why you were asking? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i have no clue what you are trying to say... is it, "that you get the same message, but you are also in the Beta..." but how?

and N3V30... so you think that the page is messed up, and i will still get the option to be in it?

Ragga-Root
11-28-2009, 07:43 PM
sweet heavens!!!

i got this:

Thank you!
You will receive your Steam key for the R.U.S.E. Open Beta by email when it launches. The Beta will launch November 30th 2009 and you will be one of the first to play it so be sure to keep an eye on your email.

i now can sleep in peace!

N3V30
11-29-2009, 10:22 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ragga-Root:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Falraen:
Yes i get it too and im in the beta. I think thats why you were asking? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i have no clue what you are trying to say... is it, "that you get the same message, but you are also in the Beta..." but how?

and N3V30... so you think that the page is messed up, and i will still get the option to be in it? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The page isn't messed up, it was the original sign up page for the Beta, which is now closed, meaning you can't use that page to sign up for the Beta.

ImperialDane
11-29-2009, 10:30 AM
Yup, old news, they said some weeks ago that you were to hurry up as the beta was soon to begin.

bruce57
11-29-2009, 01:01 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ragga-Root:
sweet heavens!!!

i got this:

Thank you!
You will receive your Steam key for the R.U.S.E. Open Beta by email when it launches. The Beta will launch November 30th 2009 and you will be one of the first to play it so be sure to keep an eye on your email.

i now can sleep in peace! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
sweet! now you know you got one! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Ragga-Root
11-29-2009, 07:12 PM
yeah, but i havent been email a SteamKey to get into the beta yet... yikes!!!

thanks for the support bruce and hope that something happens so that you can get in... did you try overclocking anything

calantus
11-29-2009, 07:20 PM
yep i get the beta is closed other websites at handing out keys yada yada

I got a key from an external site and put it into the website saturday, just waiting for my steam key. Hopefully it's in the system that i'm in the beta.

Ragga-Root
11-29-2009, 07:34 PM
guess we are on the same page... hope monday will be the day!