PDA

View Full Version : I'm stuck in the hatch (not puzzles, no spoiling!)

helban
03-01-2008, 10:34 AM
Hello.

I've got a problem, I'm stuck in the hatch.. after some minutes running in, out.. and around.. I've took the fuses back from the fuseboxes, and got out the hatch, but when i got back, the doors to the hatch (the inside one, when the quest part starts when sayid comes after you, and asked you "what have you done?" , you remember that? After that you had to solve the fuse puzzles) that doors are closed now, and there is no way i can get inside the hatch, please, can anyone help me?

regards
helban

helban
03-01-2008, 10:34 AM
Hello.

I've got a problem, I'm stuck in the hatch.. after some minutes running in, out.. and around.. I've took the fuses back from the fuseboxes, and got out the hatch, but when i got back, the doors to the hatch (the inside one, when the quest part starts when sayid comes after you, and asked you "what have you done?" , you remember that? After that you had to solve the fuse puzzles) that doors are closed now, and there is no way i can get inside the hatch, please, can anyone help me?

regards
helban

rogue_tom
03-02-2008, 11:35 AM
Enter the way home into the computer. Oh... btw what does via domus mean? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif