PDA

View Full Version : BUG or Glitch with stats

Nimras186
04-16-2011, 03:21 PM
I was playing around with my profile in hope of getting a archievement i had everything done for you know the one where you have bought Bazar and bank.

Anyway i notised that when i pressed canchel it asked if i wanted to leave without confirming my new stats.

So i went back and not only did it show +2 in all stats as i had putted that in but it also gave me the posibillity to add 9 new stat point instead of 1.

As i aren't a cheater did i NOT accept or confirm i reloaded the game added the +2 everywhere and confirmed.

But i searched on the internet and a few "guides" out there actually says this trick works and if you want a big stats on your account you just keep going back and forth and confirm when you are ready and it should work.

In case you didn't know you do now and can work on it.

I am sorry but you have no place to report it and i couldn't find any post about it.

Nimras186
04-16-2011, 03:21 PM
I was playing around with my profile in hope of getting a archievement i had everything done for you know the one where you have bought Bazar and bank.

Anyway i notised that when i pressed canchel it asked if i wanted to leave without confirming my new stats.

So i went back and not only did it show +2 in all stats as i had putted that in but it also gave me the posibillity to add 9 new stat point instead of 1.

As i aren't a cheater did i NOT accept or confirm i reloaded the game added the +2 everywhere and confirmed.

But i searched on the internet and a few "guides" out there actually says this trick works and if you want a big stats on your account you just keep going back and forth and confirm when you are ready and it should work.

In case you didn't know you do now and can work on it.

I am sorry but you have no place to report it and i couldn't find any post about it.