PDA

View Full Version : Boosting Templar Scores.

Daveskie
06-28-2011, 03:36 AM
After looking at the Templar leaderboards and especially alliance I had expected to make it to about 11th place as I put in 3 good scores last week averaging about 12,000 only to find I had moved to 17th and the were 6 peoples names that had not been this end of the score board before. In fact I know one had been just inside the top 100. So my question is, is boosting more prevalent and maybe more acceptable in France just for example only? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

If you don't know what I'm talking about then look at the alliance leaderboards then look at best session scores.

There is no naming and shaming here but 2 of them that happend to come into my alliance game pretty much admitted it to me. Am I the only one who finds this frustrating and is there anything you can do to complain/report them?

Daveskie
06-28-2011, 03:36 AM
After looking at the Templar leaderboards and especially alliance I had expected to make it to about 11th place as I put in 3 good scores last week averaging about 12,000 only to find I had moved to 17th and the were 6 peoples names that had not been this end of the score board before. In fact I know one had been just inside the top 100. So my question is, is boosting more prevalent and maybe more acceptable in France just for example only? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

If you don't know what I'm talking about then look at the alliance leaderboards then look at best session scores.

There is no naming and shaming here but 2 of them that happend to come into my alliance game pretty much admitted it to me. Am I the only one who finds this frustrating and is there anything you can do to complain/report them?

Ripe Claw
06-28-2011, 03:43 AM
You haven't scored 60,000 points in a legit match yet? Shame on you. All the cool kids are doing it.

obliviondoll
06-28-2011, 04:18 AM
On XBox, there's options for reporting people built into the system. PS3, unless you actually have a message from the other person that ISN'T a reply to something you've sent, requires you to go through the Playstation website to report cheaters.

Either way, it gets investigated by XLive/PSN, because Ubisoft aren't responsible for identifying unfair play or moderating. That's up to the network provider. I THINK Ubisoft are the ones to contact on PC though - not too sure about this one. If you contact Support, they'll probably get back to you with an answer on who to talk to in about a week, if they're not the right people to talk to (and if they are, it'll probably take more than a week to get a straight answer).

Daveskie
06-28-2011, 04:19 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ripe.Claw:
You haven't scored 60,000 points in a legit match yet? Shame on you. All the cool kids are doing it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Haha, hi ripe claw. Unfortunately 14,750 was as high as I could get last night.
We must play again some time, its been a while and it seems a waste you taking up all that space on my friends list. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Ripe Claw
06-28-2011, 04:26 AM
We do need to play again. We have a bit of a time difference which makes it where we don't meet up as much. I usually only see you when I get on at times I normally can't.

Daveskie
06-28-2011, 04:33 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by obliviondoll:
On XBox, there's options for reporting people built into the system. PS3, unless you actually have a message from the other person that ISN'T a reply to something you've sent, requires you to go through the Playstation website to report cheaters.

Either way, it gets investigated by XLive/PSN, because Ubisoft aren't responsible for identifying unfair play or moderating. That's up to the network provider. I THINK Ubisoft are the ones to contact on PC though - not too sure about this one. If you contact Support, they'll probably get back to you with an answer on who to talk to in about a week, if they're not the right people to talk to (and if they are, it'll probably take more than a week to get a straight answer). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks obliviondoll, I will get onto it. Will they take note of a single report or does it take a few?

Will hit you up next time I see you on Ripe Claw. I'm always on when I shouldn't be. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

obliviondoll
06-28-2011, 04:42 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Daveskie:
Thanks obliviondoll, I will get onto it. Will they take note of a single report or does it take a few?

Will hit you up next time I see you on Ripe Claw. I'm always on when I shouldn't be. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I'm on PS3, so I don't know as much about XBox (I have friends with them, though, so I know a little), but I know on PSN they won't act on a single report unless you can provide evidence of the person admitting to cheating (or have conclusive proof that they're doing so), so getting a group of people to report them would be the best way to get it checked. Preferably including people who have played against them, or have messages which indirectly admit to it.

Daveskie
06-28-2011, 05:06 AM
Surly jumping 90 odd places into the top 10 and an unreachable highest session score is proof enough. Someone worked our the average score you would need to jump this much and I can't recall it now but I am pretty sure it's unreachable without boosting. 2 of them just pretty much admitted it straight out but another said the worked for it with "FRIENDS" I added one as a friend just so I could look at all there stats and to be Honest, it only tells me one thing.

bulldog180
06-28-2011, 06:09 AM
All this proves is that your losing your grip on the game Dave. Must be getting to old for it :-)

Daveskie
06-28-2011, 07:14 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bulldog180:
All this proves is that your losing your grip on the game Dave. Must be getting to old for it :-) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL, So are you implying I had a grip on this game at some point?

RougeCalypso
06-28-2011, 07:18 AM
yes and they also messed up the overall templar ranks, and who knows what they will boost next. I have already filed complaints on all of them, but I think I'm done with templar scores if they can be altered so easily. =/

Daveskie
06-28-2011, 07:30 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RougeCalypso:
yes and they also messed up the overall templar ranks, and who knows what they will boost next. I have already filed complaints on all of them, but I think I'm done with templar scores if they can be altered so easily. =/ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks RougeCalypso, hopefully others will do like wise. They are all on each others friends list and have Clan tags. I haven't played against them as a team but they did play against J2H in a ranked game and there was 1 random on each team. They lost every game but then resorted to placing one of there Clan on the J2H team and he proceeded to kill any poisons for 100 points. These guys seriously have no sportsmanship.

demFroG
06-28-2011, 08:09 AM
We can all stop worrying about tg. The game population is so small its way to easy to boost now. Out of the five sessions ive tried to meet a team of my mates in game ive been successful in all of them. When u can play against friends in ranked ranking is over...

ANTRON77
06-28-2011, 08:17 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by demFroG:
We can all stop worrying about tg. The game population is so small its way to easy to boost now. Out of the five sessions ive tried to meet a team of my mates in game ive been successful in all of them. When u can play against friends in ranked ranking is over... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes but we would never lay down and stoop to that level. Everytime I see people I know in game it makes me try even harder. Some people you can tell would do boosting and others you know never would.

Daveskie
06-28-2011, 08:26 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by demFroG:
We can all stop worrying about tg. The game population is so small its way to easy to boost now. Out of the five sessions ive tried to meet a team of my mates in game ive been successful in all of them. When u can play against friends in ranked ranking is over... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I take your point and it's a valid one but you have always been able to do that to a certain extent, it just takes a little longer but once they are all there they can boost all night. Just because you can, doesn't mean you should and that should apply to everything in life. I could snatch some grannys handbag tomorrow. I mean, she is never going to catch me so does that mean U should do it? (never snatched a handbag btw. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif )

I guess the Creed was right, "nothing is true, everything is permitted"

weeklydose
06-28-2011, 08:58 AM
Boosting ranked matches undermines the effort other players put into a game, so I will always be firmly against it.

Players that have a higher average score per game than their highest match score have bothered me since the beginning of AC: Brotherhood, but rigging the Team and Co-op Leaderboards is downright sad.

JTS_812
06-28-2011, 11:22 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ANTRON77:

Yes but we would never lay down and stoop to that level. Everytime I see people I know in game it makes me try even harder. Some people you can tell would do boosting and others you know never would. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yeah, WE wouldn't but I think we all know that others would and have.

Edit: If I end up in a match with friends I take it as a challenge and I won't to play straight up and as good as I can. Unless its Player or something, then I might just dino-walk and wall-hump a bit xD.

Dave0718
06-28-2011, 01:20 PM
There is nothing we can do against these pieces of trash.

My souloution is that whenever i come up againsta booster on ps3 my team just destroys them and then after the match I start singing "Boosters suck,boosters suck"

they get mad at that and start talking trash, but anybody who has played with me knows i can be louder and more of an *** than anybody.

But they are the reason I stopped caring about templar score, i was 3rd on team templar grade and then the boosters took over and i dropped down to 7th this week. we cant stop them, my team scores are always above 15k for my 3 scores and they still knock me down.

So like I said just wipe the floor with them when you come across them. its not that hard to beat them. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

H4D3S_1NF3RN0
06-28-2011, 01:49 PM
i like the part where you used France for an example lmao. With the player pool dwindling as much as it is, itsonly a matter of time before most top players start boosting. How epic would itbe though if no1 boosted and the templar score would eventually be based on top scores achevied against other topnotch competetion?

MammaCat13
06-28-2011, 05:51 PM
it is very simple those who boost especially Clans that boost! are simply stupid! how do they expect to gain any credibility as a Clan when it is so obvious that they have to boost to get their names in the top 10. just shows a lack of skills in this game and makes them all look like idiots, i for one will be avoiding the 2 Clans that have so obviously been boosting! i wonder if there is a way to block them so i never come across them in a game hmmmm oh yes i remember its the avoid player button which will be used on all said boosters with the tag 'lacking skill' !! ;-)

bulldog180
06-30-2011, 10:48 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Daveskie:

I could snatch some grannys handbag tomorrow. I mean, she is never going to catch me so does that mean U should do it? (never snatched a handbag btw. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif )

I guess the Creed was right, "nothing is true, everything is permitted" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's one of the only escapes you would win Dave lol

Serrachio
06-30-2011, 12:04 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bulldog180:

I could snatch some grannys handbag tomorrow. I mean, she is never going to catch me so does that mean U should do it? (never snatched a handbag btw. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif )

I guess the Creed was right, "nothing is true, everything is permitted" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's one of the only escapes you would win Dave lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not if that old granny had a Hidden Gun! :P

H4D3S_1NF3RN0
07-03-2011, 10:47 AM
As soon as i can i will put the picture up, but I just got in a manhunt game wit said boosters, my two clan mates got disconnected( one at the end of first round, other at begining of 2nd round) this is how the match went.

Me- 12105
tm1-3555
tm2-1275
Total team score- 21435
(my two clan mates made up for the difference)

Said boosters team
Booster1-7240
Booster2-5725
Booster3-4330
Random-2235
Total team score-19530

I triple streaked in the match and single handedly showed those boosters that what they do does not equal skill, anybody can go into a match with all their friends and get big scores, it takes a player with true skill to go into a match, lose his teammates, and find the ****** to stick it out and dominate against an organized team. Take that boosters!!!!!!!!!!

H4D3S_1NF3RN0
07-03-2011, 10:48 AM
I took the picture on my phone but its currently shut off so I cant send it to my email to put o the computer. But believe me as soon as I can it will be up here.

Rainin420
07-03-2011, 10:59 AM
Everyone is aware of these boosters i assure you all. They've been reported by most of my friends, and i'm pretty annoyed since i should still have the number one spot. You dont go from being nowhere near me, to 38k ahead of me in TS...

Zoidberg747
07-03-2011, 11:47 AM
One time me and yondaime flashx were playing alliance(we were new at it) and we came across to of l4nge's members. Funny thing is, they were actually pretty good, which is why it baffles me they boost when they could be ranked high just off pure skill. Stupid stupid boosters http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

Rainin420
07-03-2011, 03:25 PM
Apparently FFA leaderboards are about to be topped by boosters too http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

And here i thought my assassinate was fairly safe from it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Adeikalam
07-03-2011, 03:53 PM
WTF. I'm French and ranked 4th in Co-Op and I never boosted aye? If you want a proof than go check my alli vid where i score 22k with my partner LEGITLY. The fact they are French doesnt mean anything so you can GO **** YOURSELF.

EDIT: Sry i got mad but mentioning their nationality as a ''proof'' of their boosting is just too much.

Link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tg4u7ko333U) to the vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSsnjIwKE2w

Serrachio
07-03-2011, 04:40 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by adeikas:
WTF. I'm French and ranked 4th in Co-Op and I never boosted aye? If you want a proof than go check my alli vid where i score 22k with my partner LEGITLY. The fact they are French doesnt mean anything so you can GO **** YOURSELF.

EDIT: Sry i got mad but mentioning their nationality as a ''proof'' of their boosting is just too much.

Link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tg4u7ko333U) to the vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSsnjIwKE2w </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think what people are referring to is not that the combined score for the Alliance match is something like what you and your partner scored, but instead that someone got such an impossible score individually by boosting their score up.

obliviondoll
07-03-2011, 09:33 PM
Boosting in team games is when your OPPONENTS are setting themselves up to fail, deliberately letting your team stunlock without desyncing, and running up to give you free Hidden/Incognito/Focus kills every few seconds. Boosting in Co-Op is when two or more teams work together to get otherwise-impossible scores.

Teammates helping each other out isn't boosting.

People who routinely play team games with me often find that their highest scores are easier to reach with me as a teammate, because I'm likely to give them Diversion and Co-Op bonuses by dropping Firecrackers while starting a chase - target dies soon after to someone else, and I'm responsible for +250 to the team score and a good laugh for all of us (probably a bit of "WTF?" on our target's side though).

That's not boosting, that's good teamwork. If you have someone willing to sacrifice their PERSONAL points for improved TEAM SCORE on a couple of kills, it's fair play. I still make a point of hitting my killstreak at least once if I'm not having a bad match, and occasionally hit it twice (I use the +300 killstreak)

Also, in Alliance, I've had games where I scored 7k or 8k and my partner only got 1 kill and a bunch of Co-Op bonuses. That was a reasonably high score for me. Was I boosting? I was paired with a random I've never met before, and I just happened to have right-place-right-time moments for the whole match, while my teammate walked into stunlocks and needed me to get him back on his feet.

I've had the reverse happen where I've derped a match completely by accident, and my teammate's got an insane score. Does that mean we were boosting? I don't think so.

But the Alliance match where I saw my targets AND pursuers camping together and taking turns dropping Smoke so our targets could stun us and pursuers could kill us? Yeah, THAT's boosting.

And I'm sorry to say, Mr. Legitimate #4, but they were probably your countrymen. I'm not saying French = booster (or as another person has seemed to say elsewhere, German = booster). I'm just saying they were speaking French, and did a good enough job on the accent that I'd expect them to be native speakers. I know people from all nationalities play the game fairly AND not. It's not about where they're from, that just happens to have been the case in my example.

I've travelled a lot and met nice people in every country I've visited, but I've also seen idiots in most of them. There are *#&$s everywhere in the world, and there are good people. If you're legit, be proud of your scores. We're not laughing at you. We're laughing at your neighbour who thinks he's cool because he's in the top 10 for a game he has to cheat to play. And doesn't realise that we can report him and get his PS3/XBox removed from the network.

ludo10109
07-03-2011, 11:55 PM
So my question is, is boosting more prevalent and maybe more acceptable in France just for example only? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am french and I hate boosters. I'm not as good as you but I "work" hard to earn my points every week and it also irritates me a lot when I see some players earning places while I know I beat them easily in wanted (and sometimes alliance) mode. So, to answer to this question : no, it's not acceptable, even in France. I guess there is stupid kids trying to win by any means (boosting and lag switch) everywhere, unfortunately.

PS for Rainin : you give lessons in Assassinate mode? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Occido Lumen
07-04-2011, 12:07 AM
*goes into ciolent coughing fit* ahem, ahem, l4nges???*ends coughing fit and puts onn cereal face* They are okay, but if they go up against a team of legit players, they get their little french (no offense) a**es handed to them on a f***in' silver platter.

Arathar
07-04-2011, 12:48 AM
We could always, you know, stop playing purely for the addictive mind-consuming Templar Score and just play for the fun of th game. You know, like how we did before Templar Score?

You have no idea how addicted I got to TS, then I stopped playing for a week (vacation), came back, and realized it didn't matter. At all. So what if 100-odd people have a higher virtual number then me? Is it worth setting aside a certain time everyday to play this game? At a certain point, I had to ask myself, am I playing Assassins Creed Multiplayer for the game itself, or for Templar Score?

Now, most of you won't be as addicted to playing for a high score as I was for a few months. But I hope this somewhat put into perspective how much a bunch of numbers is really worth.

Daveskie
07-04-2011, 04:34 AM
So my question is, is boosting more prevalent and maybe more acceptable in France just for example? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I just want to make it clear to anyone who's French and think I have singled them out, I only used France as an example because of what the leaderboards and associated stats
Attached to those players so no, I didn't say all boosters are French.

Not one French man boosted. Can't recall his name now. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Serrachio
07-04-2011, 04:45 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TheEgo:
We could always, you know, stop playing purely for the addictive mind-consuming Templar Score and just play for the fun of th game. You know, like how we did before Templar Score?

You have no idea how addicted I got to TS, then I stopped playing for a week (vacation), came back, and realized it didn't matter. At all. So what if 100-odd people have a higher virtual number then me? Is it worth setting aside a certain time everyday to play this game? At a certain point, I had to ask myself, am I playing Assassins Creed Multiplayer for the game itself, or for Templar Score?

Now, most of you won't be as addicted to playing for a high score as I was for a few months. But I hope this somewhat put into perspective how much a bunch of numbers is really worth. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't think that people are so offended by the fact that they want high Templar Scores, I'd say they're more offended at boosters because of the fact that the scores they post consistently are a demonstration of how skilled they are and how they've gotten themselves to that level.

Having someone that posts higher scores than them by essentially cheating diminishes how people view them and their skill, which is bound to make some people angry or annoyed.

Lyleator
07-04-2011, 04:45 AM
I agree with the OP. Let's throw out Templar Score completely

Serrachio
07-04-2011, 04:55 AM
I would rather prefer something that recorded the scores for all the Ranked matches that we fully take part in (the whole 10 minutes), and then based our Templar Grade on that.

People can consistently stay at the Grandmaster level by posting 3 scores each week because the system currently will mostly go up if people play a few Ranked games.

That way, people who get high scores in matches overall will have a higher average and then there'd be a way to assign ranks better instead of 'Top 2% of players' etc.

Archosakun
07-04-2011, 04:59 AM
tbqh, I really don't care.
I understand how people can get angry that they're rank that they worked hard for can go down, but I don't. I'm currently now a Master in FFA because I didn't play for a few months. I'll be a GM again next TS and then I'll, once again, go down as I take a hiatus. I still play the same just people will under estimate me because of my rank.

Pattington_Bear
07-04-2011, 06:24 AM
I'd just like to say, that alliance top 10 is full of strictly legit players, i know some are boosters but suggesting that all players on the top 10 is just ridiculous. Me and Adeikalam have successfully knocked off a few boosters already, reaching 2nd and 3rd place, our scores are ALWAYS strictly legit.

WoollyAndy
07-04-2011, 06:38 AM
Lol, looks like there is some boosting going on in the team modes as well. Some of the players in the top 5 this week, weren't even in the top 10 last week (as far as I remember).

Daveskie
07-04-2011, 09:01 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Pattington_Bear:
I'd just like to say, that alliance top 10 is full of strictly legit players, i know some are boosters but suggesting that all players on the top 10 is just ridiculous. Me and Adeikalam have successfully knocked off a few boosters already, reaching 2nd and 3rd place, our scores are ALWAYS strictly legit. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No one said the top 10 is full of boosters. I said that I should have been placed as 11th but was pushed down to 17th by what I believe were 6 boosters that leapfrogged me and one was around 100th place the previous week. That's 6 in the top 17.
Anyway, I have been working hard last week at alliance and hence my other scores have probably suffered and still don't know if I have managed to overtake some of them but I guess I will find out when I get home.

Elatreus
07-04-2011, 10:09 AM
I have encountered boosters before, but in all honesty I couldn't care less.

If they want to waste their time on doing the same thing over and over to try and top a virtual leader board then let them.
I have never cared about Templar Grades, and don't have the slightest idea who is in the top 10 right now, I've never bothered to check ever.

Ripe Claw
07-05-2011, 08:55 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Elatreus:
I have encountered boosters before, but in all honesty I couldn't care less.

If they want to waste their time on doing the same thing over and over to try and top a virtual leader board then let them.
I have never cared about Templar Grades, and don't have the slightest idea who is in the top 10 right now, I've never bothered to check ever. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't know about the bottom 9, but I'll let you know, for your own piece of mind, Ripe Claw is number 1 in all modes on 4 of the platforms. Xbox,PS3,Atari2600,and PC. On real life Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, He is ranked 1 1/2. I quit playing on the Pico, the sound quality was just too low.

obliviondoll
07-05-2011, 11:14 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ripe.Claw:
I don't know about the bottom 9, but I'll let you know, for your own piece of mind, Ripe Claw is number 1 in all modes on 4 of the platforms. Xbox,PS3,Atari2600,and PC. On real life Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, He is ranked 1 1/2. I quit playing on the Pico, the sound quality was just too low. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Such a shame nobody told you it came out for the XBox 360 as well as the original.

I'm personally #1 on the Amiga version, if you want to get it on that, I'll challenge you anytime.

Ripe Claw
07-05-2011, 11:38 PM
They are trying to keep me down. Unfortunately, I don't have an Amiga. I made the classic mistake and bought the boy one. Amigo. As we all know, the Amigo didn't fare so well against the Amiga and I don't have the Money for a new system right now.

Rainin420
07-06-2011, 03:16 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by adeikas:

Haha, here i was thinking WTF 22k? Legit? No. Then i see you're talking about your COMBINED score.. and i was like oh. I've gotten 16k legit, just myself, in alliance. That's about as high as you can get. maybe a bit higher.. i'd believe an 18k-20k, but nothing higher, and i'd want proof. I wouldn't be surprised if people didn't believe my 16k since i don't even have proof. My only proof is that shank was there supporting me, and he's pretty honest http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Rainin420
07-06-2011, 03:30 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ludo10109:
So my question is, is boosting more prevalent and maybe more acceptable in France just for example only? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am french and I hate boosters. I'm not as good as you but I "work" hard to earn my points every week and it also irritates me a lot when I see some players earning places while I know I beat them easily in wanted (and sometimes alliance) mode. So, to answer to this question : no, it's not acceptable, even in France. I guess there is stupid kids trying to win by any means (boosting and lag switch) everywhere, unfortunately.

PS for Rainin : you give lessons in Assassinate mode? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't give lessons, but i have a few disciples that i have shared my knowledge with :P, they're doing well too, both top 10 legit. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif I could post some tips for assassinate some time, i guess.

Ripe Claw
07-06-2011, 03:32 AM
I can believe 16 pretty easily. I have gotten in the 12s without a Co-Op mate. I can only imagine 2 highly skilled players like yourselves being able to help each other achieve 15+.

Rainin420
07-06-2011, 03:34 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Pattington_Bear:
I'd just like to say, that alliance top 10 is full of strictly legit players, i know some are boosters but suggesting that all players on the top 10 is just ridiculous. Me and Adeikalam have successfully knocked off a few boosters already, reaching 2nd and 3rd place, our scores are ALWAYS strictly legit. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

We're talking about xbox, not PS3 which i think is what you play on, or maybe its PC.

Rainin420
07-06-2011, 03:39 AM
I can believe 16 pretty easily. I have gotten in the 12s without a Co-Op mate. I can only imagine 2 highly skilled players like yourselves being able to help each other achieve 15+. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's a great score for being by yourself. And that's only possible with a newb random, a better random would take more kills haha. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Basically i scored 9k the first round, and shank was like oh wow im going support mode to help you get a good score haha. He's a great support player.

Daveskie
07-06-2011, 09:16 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rainin420:
I can believe 16 pretty easily. I have gotten in the 12s without a Co-Op mate. I can only imagine 2 highly skilled players like yourselves being able to help each other achieve 15+. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's a great score for being by yourself. And that's only possible with a newb random, a better random would take more kills haha. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Basically i scored 9k the first round, and shank was like oh wow im going support mode to help you get a good score haha. He's a great support player. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nice half way score ranin. What was your final score btw?
I had an 8k half way score but they quit out early so I only ended up with an 11600. Grrrr! &gt;:/

Rainin420
07-06-2011, 01:44 PM
16000 exactly, something about that number... it's my highest assassinate score too. Lol.

BlacklightDemon
07-06-2011, 03:00 PM
If my adapter wasn't screwed, I would try and get back to my old Alliance ranking and see if I could knock some boosters further down http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

However, Revelations is out soon and by the time I get a new adapter I'll be so far down on the leaderboards I won't be able to climb back up it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

xCr0wnedNorris
07-06-2011, 03:19 PM
Unless we grind Alliance Hardcore style when you get a replacement. We always do awesome together. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Lethalla
07-29-2011, 08:34 PM
Speaking of Boosters... in the Best Session Score on PS3 Ranked Leaderboards, there is a person in the top 40 who has played a grand total of 1 game with 27 kills and 27500pts.

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

obliviondoll
07-29-2011, 08:55 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Lethalla:
Speaking of Boosters... in the Best Session Score on PS3 Ranked Leaderboards, there is a person in the top 40 who has played a grand total of 1 game with 27 kills and 27500pts.

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Ummm... one person near the top has only 1 game played, but over an hour of playtime... Just saying.

May have been the same game they were in. Possibly a weird glitch, possibly pre-launch playtesting that never got deleted from the scoreboards. It could also be an alt account for someone good enough at the game to actually get a lucky "everyone's a complete moron" 27500 point game with 27 kills. I won't say that's a reasonable possibility to assume, but it's not impossible.

persiateddy95
07-29-2011, 09:07 PM
I bet that is the guy that boosted in the Assassinate match. He got that amount of points and he only played a game so it could be the same guy.