PDA

View Full Version : A new ladder for Vegas

Dragon_CS
10-22-2007, 11:19 AM
We been working for a few months on getting a ladder up and now we finally got it running without any bugs right now for all clans and players too signup go too www.vgnetwork.com/ladder (http://www.vgnetwork.com/ladder) when you did that email me at ferrie_manta@live.nl so i can validate ur account and give u ur ID number also i am in need of some Admins/Referee`s too help out adminning on Vegas if ur interested also email me at ferrie_manta@live.nl

greets Dragon_CS

ps please dont lock the treath since i got nothing too do with people getting pissed over if it can get a stickie or not so im sorry for that hanky but dont close my topic on that please

Dragon_CS
10-22-2007, 11:19 AM
We been working for a few months on getting a ladder up and now we finally got it running without any bugs right now for all clans and players too signup go too www.vgnetwork.com/ladder (http://www.vgnetwork.com/ladder) when you did that email me at ferrie_manta@live.nl so i can validate ur account and give u ur ID number also i am in need of some Admins/Referee`s too help out adminning on Vegas if ur interested also email me at ferrie_manta@live.nl

greets Dragon_CS

ps please dont lock the treath since i got nothing too do with people getting pissed over if it can get a stickie or not so im sorry for that hanky but dont close my topic on that please

Mr.Hanky2005
10-22-2007, 01:48 PM
I've placed a shortcut to this thread in the clan/recruitment forum.

Dragon_CS
10-22-2007, 01:51 PM
Thank you for your assistance and help hanky i dont like people going mad bout a inconvience between 2 people but i hope u can get it somehow sticky since this is the only ladder on PC right now and we are trying too keep Vegas on PC alive we all payed enough money too play it most of the time multiplayer and we dont want it too end either so i hope u can understand this

with greets League administrator of VGN

ANightMares
10-22-2007, 03:54 PM
YES !!
Thank you Mr Hanky !!

One step at the time http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

cheerios

SCE_Trashman
10-22-2007, 04:25 PM
Cool stuff, if only we can get clans to try Team Survival as we try Team Sharpshooter.

And Mr. Hanky the forum is better labeled Clan Information because at it is it looks like it's just for recruiting.
Also the descrition of the forum needs to address what the forum is about.....not what the game is about?

Cheers
T

Mysticaly
10-22-2007, 07:20 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dragon_CS:

greets Dragon_CS

ps please dont lock the treath since i got nothing too do with people getting pissed over if it can get a stickie or not so im sorry for that hanky but dont close my topic on that please </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Where can I see the teams signed for the ladder ?

The ladder seems very serious. GJ..

Dragon_CS
10-22-2007, 07:24 PM
if you Scroll down too hosted games u see r6 Las Vegas click on that then u see what ladders we got for vegas right now we got clan Team Survival 1v1 Team Survival and Clan Sharpshooter i would suggest if u look at clan there arent that many yet but if u look on 1v1 there are plenty signed up already

hope i gave u so enough info if not
you can always email me on ferrie_manta@live.nl or come too the site and make a post on forum there

greets Dragon_CS aka VGN_Scumbag

Mysticaly
10-23-2007, 05:56 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dragon_CS:
if you Scroll down too hosted games u see r6 Las Vegas click on that then u see what ladders we got for vegas right now we got clan Team Survival 1v1 Team Survival and Clan Sharpshooter i would suggest if u look at clan there arent that many yet but if u look on 1v1 there are plenty signed up already

hope i gave u so enough info if not
you can always email me on ferrie_manta@live.nl or come too the site and make a post on forum there

greets Dragon_CS aka VGN_Scumbag </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks allot for the information, to bad the admins here won't sticky it they do sticky and post for there xbox ladders, to bad they don't apprechiate initiative from other ladders for PC.

Good luck with it, I think i might sign for the 1v1 ladder http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Edit: with the new possibilities of locking matches and administering servers I might even be able to get our clan on there as well

Dragon_CS
10-23-2007, 10:38 AM
were also looking for help with the ladder as in Referee`s that can help players with signing up and validating there account so if u know people interested come too our forum and fill out a application or email me some info bout you and ill respond too u asap

greets Dragon_CS aka VGN_Scumbag

Dragon_CS
10-25-2007, 02:14 PM
ill be gone for this weekend at my girlfriends house so i wont be online on Vegas but if u guys email me if u signed up and everythign i can go ont he internet there and validate ur account if its neeeded Ferrie_manta@live.nl

pls post what name u signed up so we can search it up easier
greets Dragon_Cs

Dragon_CS
10-31-2007, 04:24 AM
we will soon have a 1v1 tournament going on in the weekend hope more signups will be there and more clans will signup so we can have also a clan Tournaments in the future

greets Dragon