PDA

View Full Version : Clan: Outcast Templars (Looking for Members)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6

KonnorwithaK
12-26-2010, 01:21 AM
since Kristian promoted all the Outcasts, i believe I should be getting my nickname by New Years XD just to let ya know ;D

Rainie
12-26-2010, 02:14 AM
I don't really have much to say as it's past 3am but I just wanted post 1000 of this thread haha. Now that I finally got beat in a match, time for sleep!

KonnorwithaK
12-26-2010, 05:30 PM
did anybody get anything AC related for Christmas? I got an Ezio action figure and the AC:B shirt http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

LadyXandrix
12-26-2010, 07:36 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KonnorwithaK:
did anybody get anything AC related for Christmas? I got an Ezio action figure and the AC:B shirt http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I got 2 Ezio figures, though they are both the same :|

Rainie
12-26-2010, 08:00 PM
no one ever gives me video game related stuff http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif

KonnorwithaK
12-26-2010, 10:09 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I got 2 Ezio figures, though they are both the same :| </div></BLOCKQUOTE> wait same color? lol dang that sucks, did u get the Master Assassin version or just the plain Auditore da Firenze?

KonnorwithaK
12-26-2010, 10:09 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kriticalraine:
no one ever gives me video game related stuff http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
and im sorry Rainie! D:

KonnorwithaK
12-26-2010, 10:13 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sawtooth_q8:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MrKnox122:

http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa388/SymbolicDrummer/aniChuckNorris-2.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
tht guy play MW2 a lot XD </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
no, that's just Chuck Norris ;D

LadyXandrix
12-26-2010, 11:48 PM
I got 2 Master Assassino's

KonnorwithaK
12-27-2010, 12:14 AM
i got that 1 too lol my little bro got the other 1

MR-SMITH1994
12-27-2010, 04:56 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KonnorwithaK:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sawtooth_q8:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MrKnox122:

http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa388/SymbolicDrummer/aniChuckNorris-2.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
tht guy play MW2 a lot XD </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
no, that's just Chuck Norris ;D </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
so this is chuck i didnt get any of chuck jokes lol

rocketxsurgeon
12-27-2010, 07:47 AM
Chuck Norris can slam a revolving door.

H3ll_on_Earth-
12-27-2010, 10:08 AM
Hey guys, I'd like to join you group since I've always wanted to play with a few familiar faces each time I logged into a match.

PSN is the same as my username, H3ll_on_Earth- (And yes with the dash at the end), I have a score average of around 5-6 thousand per match.

QuantumSheep1
12-27-2010, 10:53 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rocketxsurgeon:
Chuck Norris can slam a revolving door. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
The bogeyman checks his closet every night for chuck norris.

KonnorwithaK
12-27-2010, 12:53 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H3ll_on_Earth-:
Hey guys, I'd like to join you group since I've always wanted to play with a few familiar faces each time I logged into a match.

PSN is the same as my username, H3ll_on_Earth- (And yes with the dash at the end), I have a score average of around 5-6 thousand per match. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Aight well were gonna have to get back to you, use left ur PSN so our leader will get back to u

KonnorwithaK
12-27-2010, 12:55 PM
Ok...I'm mad. FOr some odd reason my profile sets and personas decided to reset themselves. The personas are easy peazy, it's the profile sets are the 1s I can't remember lol

LadyXandrix
12-27-2010, 03:53 PM
Ok...I'm mad. FOr some odd reason my profile sets and personas decided to reset themselves. The personas are easy peazy, it's the profile sets are the 1s I can't remember lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

As did mine. It's because the newest update changed certain things about the perks and abilities. They also tweaked the persona colors, since they didn't vary enough before. For example, the courtesan's color #2 was just a pink blouse, now her sleeves are also pink.

rocketxsurgeon
12-27-2010, 04:02 PM
The courtesans sleeves were always pink weren't they?

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm51/xoxpinkpearlsxox/courtesan_colors.jpg

I've always known them to be pink at least. :S

Rankya_94
12-27-2010, 04:09 PM
Yeah the courtesan sleeves been pink before any update occurred.

LadyXandrix
12-27-2010, 04:42 PM
I never noticed. I don't play as her much. Smuggler ftw.

rocketxsurgeon
12-27-2010, 04:52 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LadyXandrix:
I never noticed. I don't play as her much. Smuggler ftw. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Seconded http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif smugglers my third fave after courtesan n hellequin ^^

H3ll_on_Earth-
12-27-2010, 06:26 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H3ll_on_Earth-:

PSN is the same as my username, H3ll_on_Earth- (And yes with the dash at the end), I have a score average of around 5-6 thousand per match. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Aight well were gonna have to get back to you, use left ur PSN so our leader will get back to u </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry, but what do you mean by "Left ur PSN"? Trying to get used to things around here, never joined a clan before

rocketxsurgeon
12-27-2010, 06:27 PM

Aight well were gonna have to get back to you, use left ur PSN so our leader will get back to u </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry, but what do you mean by "Left ur PSN"? Trying to get used to things around here, never joined a clan before </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He means leave your PSN and you can be added by Kristian.

KonnorwithaK
12-27-2010, 06:31 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Sorry, but what do you mean by "Left ur PSN"? Trying to get used to things around here, never joined a clan before </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
you told us your Playstation Network id (PSN). and yea what she said lol

KonnorwithaK
12-27-2010, 06:32 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LadyXandrix:
its funny bcuz the Courtesan is the main character on ur sig XD

rocketxsurgeon
12-27-2010, 07:58 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kriticalraine:
I don't really have much to say as it's past 3am but I just wanted post 1000 of this thread haha. Now that I finally got beat in a match, time for sleep! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Awww Rainie, i love your sig! (:

Rainie
12-27-2010, 07:59 PM
ty lol, thought i needed to update it since i dont play as the courtesan as much anymore lol

rocketxsurgeon
12-27-2010, 08:00 PM
lol did you draw it yourself?
its so cute :P

Rainie
12-27-2010, 08:05 PM
i did http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

rocketxsurgeon
12-27-2010, 08:07 PM
i did http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you have skill!
I could never draw like that xD
I tried and failed a long time ago lol

What program you using?

Rainie
12-27-2010, 08:14 PM
ty http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif mmm, i draw and line it by hand, and then colour it with photoshop. u should try it again, maybe you can do it now!

rocketxsurgeon
12-27-2010, 08:15 PM
ty http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif mmm, i draw and line it by hand, and then colour it with photoshop. u should try it again, maybe you can do it now! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ahh nice i have photoshop, but my skills are limited to editing xD

I should!
I think i'll do that, need a lot of practice though lol

It'll take a few attempts before other people's eyes could handle it xD

MrKnox122
12-27-2010, 08:26 PM
lol you ladies are having fun

Rainie
12-27-2010, 08:51 PM
psh, ur probably not as bad as you think http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif i say try it and see how you do http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

@Kristian of course, lol

LadyXandrix
12-27-2010, 09:14 PM
its funny bcuz the Courtesan is the main character on ur sig XD </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know right? I think she's the hottest of the bunch XD

KonnorwithaK
12-27-2010, 11:28 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I know right? I think she's the hottest of the bunch XD </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
i think the Thief has the hottest face but the Courtesan has the hottest body, i mean, she has to for her job lol

LadyXandrix
12-27-2010, 11:54 PM
Idk, thief is kinda chubby in the face. Makes her look really young, she's cute though. But dark hair is hot. And when I'm not photoshopping my face off, I kinda look like the courtesan *thumbs up*

LadyXandrix
12-27-2010, 11:58 PM
BTW, Garden, your sig is done. I just need to upload it tomorrow. If he gets on here and doesn't read this post, I hope one of you may relay this message.

KonnorwithaK
12-28-2010, 12:05 AM
haha nice XD i wanna say i look like the Harlequin...but...u know...lol

MR-SMITH1994
12-28-2010, 01:34 AM
haha nice XD i wanna say i look like the Harlequin...but...u know...lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
i really look like the merc but i need long hair to look exactly like him hell i guess i was dreaming xD

rocketxsurgeon
12-28-2010, 07:12 AM
haha nice XD i wanna say i look like the Harlequin...but...u know...lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
i really look like the merc but i need long hair to look exactly like him hell i guess i was dreaming xD </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who would you say i look like smith? face wise?
If i judge myself i'd be biassed. I've been told i look like Lucy but idk. xD

starcowgozboom
12-28-2010, 08:11 AM
Ok...I'm mad. FOr some odd reason my profile sets and personas decided to reset themselves. The personas are easy peazy, it's the profile sets are the 1s I can't remember lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

As did mine. It's because the newest update changed certain things about the perks and abilities. They also tweaked the persona colors, since they didn't vary enough before. For example, the courtesan's color #2 was just a pink blouse, now her sleeves are also pink. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm guessing that's also why sometimes when you're in a session it doesn't show anyone's level, it's just zeros? That's what's been happening with me. o_O

Rainie
12-28-2010, 08:26 AM
I've noticed that in player games it displays everyone's levels properly, but in ranked games it's all zeros. I dunno if it's a glitch but I kinda like it lol

rocketxsurgeon
12-28-2010, 08:29 AM
@star: check your private messages http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

@Rainie: i'm not sure if i have the patch, did you have to download it?

MR-SMITH1994
12-28-2010, 10:28 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rocketxsurgeon:
i really look like the merc but i need long hair to look exactly like him hell i guess i was dreaming xD </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If i judge myself i'd be biassed. I've been told i look like Lucy but idk. xD </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
lol i think yes you do look like lucy but u need her hair style to match with her xD

MR-SMITH1994
12-28-2010, 10:29 AM
I've noticed that in player games it displays everyone's levels properly, but in ranked games it's all zeros. I dunno if it's a glitch but I kinda like it lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
yeah same here and when some 1 kill u it dont show how many point he got in tht kill or who he was

starcowgozboom
12-28-2010, 11:03 AM
I've noticed that in player games it displays everyone's levels properly, but in ranked games it's all zeros. I dunno if it's a glitch but I kinda like it lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
yeah same here and when some 1 kill u it dont show how many point he got in tht kill or who he was </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's weird. xD

MR-SMITH1994
12-28-2010, 02:57 PM
any one up for 1vs1 ?

rocketxsurgeon
12-28-2010, 03:17 PM

If i judge myself i'd be biassed. I've been told i look like Lucy but idk. xD </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
lol i think yes you do look like lucy but u need her hair style to match with her xD </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Haha thanks, I take that as a compliment, Lucy's very pretty.

Maybe i should put my hair up and take a picture xD

Inorganic9_2
12-28-2010, 03:42 PM
Suppose the blacksmith would be my lookalike...except for the beard. Well, the only reason I say that is because I am tall with red hair. Other than that, I don't think any of them look like me!

Sorry, posting on your clan thread http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

starcowgozboom
12-28-2010, 03:45 PM
any one up for 1vs1 ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Would've but my brother wants to learn how to play so I've been watching him...more like shouting at him. "NO GO THIS WAY. D&lt; STOP RUNNING HE CAN SEE YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!" xDDD

bradly.0
12-28-2010, 04:08 PM
Danggg lot's of people want to be in your clan.

Rainie
12-28-2010, 04:09 PM
Lol aww, I hear people do that when they play with mics XD usually the person watching will laugh at the player when they get stunned haha http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/59.gif

rocketxsurgeon
12-28-2010, 04:15 PM
Can Star, Smith and Death check their inboxes please http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

PRODIICAL
12-28-2010, 04:44 PM
Out of curiosity is there a way for me to join this crew? currently anyway

Zoidberg747
12-28-2010, 04:46 PM
NIce new sig^ http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif hellequin ftw

rocketxsurgeon
12-28-2010, 04:48 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PRODIICAL:
Out of curiosity is there a way for me to join this crew? currently anyway </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sure, we're always recruiting, just leave your PSN and Kristian, the clan leader will contact you. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

@Ziodberg: Thanks! :P

PRODIICAL
12-28-2010, 04:51 PM
Oh thats fantastic i've had Brotherhood since its release but i'm only just now joining the forum i been looking for a clan but im only just now stumbling over you guys lol.

PSN: Xelhes

online now

rocketxsurgeon
12-28-2010, 04:53 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PRODIICAL:
Oh thats fantastic i've had Brotherhood since its release but i'm only just now joining the forum i been looking for a clan but im only just now stumbling over you guys lol.

online now </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol well, welcome to the forum http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
Send me an invite, i'm just about to go on.
I must warn you though, this patch stuff has messed up my matchmaking but we can try http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

PRODIICAL
12-28-2010, 04:57 PM
Ok great im a lvl 44 i'll add you now

d34dm4nn
12-28-2010, 05:38 PM
Hello All Outcast Templars we have many new members in the clan I was training Recruits today and I just want to say you guys did a great job! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif When you have time add them to a squad Kristian talked to Death and told him to also. There names are

1.Manfro11_
2.StoopED1
3.nikogaara714

Thank you.

Welcome to the The Outcast Templars recruits any the many more who joined thanks for your support and choice to join us on this Crusade! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Hope All Outcast Soldiers are having a great time assassinating and winning the World for Outcast Templars. Sorry if I haven't been on a lot lately Iv'e been busy the last few days with work and much more other things, sorry Mr.smith I will schedule a 1 vs 1 with you very soon http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

If anyone has any questions or would like to join the clan post your psn first and ethier me Kristian Lady or Death or any of the other Outcast members will help you and let you know about the clan and how to join.

Well I hope everyone has a great rest of night!
F.Y.H SQUAD BLADES UP!
Ciao Ciao Amici!

PRODIICAL
12-28-2010, 06:08 PM
I'd like to join please, i'm online now

PSN : Xelhes

XxDeathKill45xX
12-28-2010, 06:57 PM
Thank you for posting your PSN...I will add you & maybe invite for you for a game or two..in the mean time visit the OutCast website for all the info you need

PRODIICAL
12-28-2010, 10:09 PM
will do i'll register on the site for a application if thats alright.

H3ll_on_Earth-
12-28-2010, 10:10 PM
Been waiting 2 days for Kristian to get back to me, my PSN is "H3ll_on_earth-". Gonna be online in about an hour or less

PRODIICAL
12-28-2010, 10:16 PM
patience bro they will get to you, i just put my psn so lets see if i can join to eh?

H3ll_on_Earth-
12-28-2010, 10:24 PM
patience bro they will get to you, i just put my psn so lets see if i can join to eh? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm just anxious that's all, will be nice to play with familiar people each time we log in

PRODIICAL
12-28-2010, 10:31 PM
thats something i an agree with, thats why i want to join, have a purpose to play other than random game sessions of me huntin down some nubs lol

XxDeathKill45xX
12-28-2010, 10:44 PM
http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/3671/27338808.gif

our new poster!! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

KonnorwithaK
12-28-2010, 11:26 PM
That's a bad@$$ poster Death! And H3ll I'll add you. Kristian isn't always on so u can go to Death for right now.

XxDeathKill45xX
12-28-2010, 11:31 PM
Thanks

PRODIICAL
12-29-2010, 12:00 AM
there you go death see, now i gotta wait to be added lol. Question is there a way to get ahold of the harleyquinn without the pre order -__-

Rankya_94
12-29-2010, 12:20 AM
The only way was from pre-order, you can try Ebay or something.. But i think he might be available to buy on the PSN store later on.

PRODIICAL
12-29-2010, 12:42 AM
thats what im waiting for a PSN DLC for liek 5.99 i got it when it came out but didnt pre-order, im smart i know -___-

H3ll_on_Earth-
12-29-2010, 12:42 AM
GAH! Need help adding image to my sig

KonnorwithaK
12-29-2010, 01:08 AM
GAH! Need help adding image to my sig </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
whats the problem? u seemed to do an ok job lol

H3ll_on_Earth-
12-29-2010, 02:17 AM
GAH! Need help adding image to my sig </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
whats the problem? u seemed to do an ok job lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, figured it out after I posted the message at first all I saw was text under my posts

MR-SMITH1994
12-29-2010, 02:25 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by starcowgozboom:

Would've but my brother wants to learn how to play so I've been watching him...more like shouting at him. "NO GO THIS WAY. D&lt; STOP RUNNING HE CAN SEE YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!" xDDD </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
LMAO i do tht when my bro or cousin play http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

KonnorwithaK
12-29-2010, 02:34 AM
dang nice sig Smith lol did Rocket make that for u?

KonnorwithaK
12-29-2010, 02:46 AM
http://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k559/KonnorwithaK/edit2.jpg?t=1293615786 my friend made this in like 5 minutes lol he wanted to prove to me that his editing far outweighed mine...they do lol

MR-SMITH1994
12-29-2010, 05:44 AM
dang nice sig Smith lol did Rocket make that for u? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
yes she did it epic yes ? i feel unique no 1 here got the merc sig or avatar XD

MR-SMITH1994
12-29-2010, 05:48 AM
http://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k559/KonnorwithaK/edit2.jpg?t=1293615786 my friend made this in like 5 minutes lol he wanted to prove to me that his editing far outweighed mine...they do lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
i think yours is way better where that clown holding her in a hand and a knife in the other 1 he is like SHE IS MINE!!!
LMAO

H3ll_on_Earth-
12-29-2010, 07:09 AM
HEy guys, can any of you critique my sig? I just got into making my own sigs, and it's my first one. Oh and that new outcast poster looks really cool.

MrKnox122
12-29-2010, 07:15 AM
Sorry people i haven't been on lately it just I been away and I am feeling little sick

Rainie
12-29-2010, 07:34 AM
HEy guys, can any of you critique my sig? I just got into making my own sigs, and it's my first one. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I like your sig but it's too big, it might get removed by the moderators. The max size is 150x500 pixels (basically the size of my sig image)

H3ll_on_Earth-
12-29-2010, 07:44 AM
HEy guys, can any of you critique my sig? I just got into making my own sigs, and it's my first one. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I like your sig but it's too big, it might get removed by the moderators. The max size is 150x500 pixels (basically the size of my sig image) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for the warning, gonna adjust the size right now

MR-SMITH1994
12-29-2010, 08:11 AM
lol rainie i love ur videos you are the Queen of stun i hope i dont run into you in wanted some day xD

H3ll_on_Earth-
12-29-2010, 08:12 AM
Thanks again for the warning, but is there any other way for me to improve the look of my sig? I've also seen your vids rainie, really helped me change my strategy for playing wanted and defending in manhunt.

Rainie
12-29-2010, 08:36 AM
lol rainie i love ur videos you are the Queen of stun i hope i dont run into you in wanted some day xD </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lol you've played wanted with me before http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif did you see my latest vid I posted?

MR-SMITH1994
12-29-2010, 08:48 AM
lol rainie i love ur videos you are the Queen of stun i hope i dont run into you in wanted some day xD </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lol you've played wanted with me before http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif did you see my latest vid I posted? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
not all of them but i loved raini smackdown xD

Rainie
12-29-2010, 09:06 AM
Watch part 4, it's my fave http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/59.gif

MrKnox122
12-29-2010, 09:09 AM
Hey Rainie let make a comic book a short one with ur cartoon style.

Just Krispy
12-29-2010, 09:11 AM
Raine: Your videos have made me get killed much less...my kills are still low but hopefully will continue to improve. I can't get the stun thing down just yet...

rocketxsurgeon
12-29-2010, 09:14 AM
Thanks again for the warning, but is there any other way for me to improve the look of my sig? I've also seen your vids rainie, really helped me change my strategy for playing wanted and defending in manhunt. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I like the look of your signature http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
Perhaps use some grey scale with the colour, to make the courtesan stand out. Also if you check deviantart, they have a load of brushes and shapes you can download (:

Or contrasting, what program do you use?

Love what you did with the courtesan in the middle though http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

H3ll_on_Earth-
12-29-2010, 09:28 AM
Thanks again for the warning, but is there any other way for me to improve the look of my sig? I've also seen your vids rainie, really helped me change my strategy for playing wanted and defending in manhunt. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I like the look of your signature http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
Perhaps use some grey scale with the colour, to make the courtesan stand out. Also if you check deviantart, they have a load of brushes and shapes you can download (:

Love what you did with the courtesan in the middle though http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for your feedback and advice, you should definitely make a thread dedicated to making sigs http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif The program I could get my hands on was an older version of Photoshop which still proved useful

rocketxsurgeon
12-29-2010, 09:33 AM

Love what you did with the courtesan in the middle though http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for your feedback and advice, you should definitely make a thread dedicated to making sigs http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif The program I could get my hands on was an older version of Photoshop which still proved useful </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No problem http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

And we have thread dedicated to signatures here:
http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...024/m/5691095978/p/1 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/5691095978/p/1)

if you have a browse, you may get some more ideas or inspiration http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

It also has a lot of info on how to save using photoshop to get the best quality.

I can PM you some brushes you might like http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

PRODIICAL
12-29-2010, 09:40 AM
Morning all, im onlines anyone wana play? hell on earth added me ;D

Axem
12-29-2010, 09:54 AM
Hello, I would be interested in joining your clan too. My PSN is Axem. I hope that my lame ability at making sigs and things like tha won't kill my chances lol! You're all having fun talking about that and it makes me jealous ! I wish I had talent with those kind of thing :P

Rainie
12-29-2010, 09:57 AM
Hey Rainie let make a comic book a short one with ur cartoon style. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lol I had a couple ideas for an acb mp comic strip http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

H3ll_on_Earth-
12-29-2010, 10:04 AM

No problem http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

And we have thread dedicated to signatures here:
http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...024/m/5691095978/p/1 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/5691095978/p/1)

if you have a browse, you may get some more ideas or inspiration http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

It also has a lot of info on how to save using photoshop to get the best quality.

I can PM you some brushes you might like http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Please do, the thread you gave me is very informative

MR-SMITH1994
12-29-2010, 11:15 AM
Watch part 4, it's my fave http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/59.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
damn tht was BAD$$ u owned them even better then smackdow xD http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif u rock http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/metal.gif

PRODIICAL
12-29-2010, 11:25 AM
aanyone up for some matches?

Rainie
12-29-2010, 11:49 AM
Watch part 4, it's my fave http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/59.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
damn tht was BAD$$ u owned them even better then smackdow xD http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif u rock http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/metal.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was kinda sad tho, I wanted it to be an even 20 stuns lol

MR-SMITH1994
12-29-2010, 11:56 AM
damn tht was BAD$$ u owned them even better then smackdow xD http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif u rock http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/metal.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was kinda sad tho, I wanted it to be an even 20 stuns lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
WTF XD be greatful i only get 2 stuns xD

PRODIICAL
12-29-2010, 12:42 PM
lol i get about 5-6 stuns per game maybe ish i have a campy lifestyle -___- morph=lure=stun lol

Axem
12-29-2010, 01:01 PM
Raini, that Smackdown serie was really nice. So many stuns x_x; It was fun to watch. Same whit that Templar rain, that was hilarious.

XxDeathKill45xX
12-29-2010, 01:25 PM
http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/5466/26908777.jpg
ok This is our new poster lol (did some editing) http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

PRODIICAL
12-29-2010, 01:32 PM
Nice stuff, if im allowed to join up with you guys, I thought i'd let you know my carrer is photoshop i could make things for you if you want such as sigs avatars posters banners etc etc. Though i'd have to find the time lol plus i go to college for this xD

LadyXandrix
12-29-2010, 02:14 PM
Cool poster Death. After seeing your talent, I really don't think you need my help anymore with making things. XD You're just as good as I am. Well done! Multo bene.

Lilliansmom
12-29-2010, 04:07 PM
Hiieee! So I'm looking at my list of friends and I realize I only have about 6. Something tells me there is a lot more than 6 in our clan. :P

Please add me if you think of it! I love to play with clannies. ^.^ Much more fun!

PRODIICAL
12-29-2010, 04:20 PM
add me i just joined lol

Lilliansmom
12-29-2010, 04:34 PM
add me i just joined lol

PSN: Xelhes </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yay! Done!

starcowgozboom
12-29-2010, 05:21 PM
Can Star, Smith and Death check their inboxes please http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

(lol, it's like a school announcement...) I got them. Thanks!!!

starcowgozboom
12-29-2010, 05:28 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by starcowgozboom:

Would've but my brother wants to learn how to play so I've been watching him...more like shouting at him. "NO GO THIS WAY. D&lt; STOP RUNNING HE CAN SEE YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!" xDDD </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
LMAO i do tht when my bro or cousin play http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's probably because I'm used to making about 300 or 400 (and now often, 600) a kill, meanwhile my brother runs them down and scores 150. xDDD Afterward he said, "This is harder than it looks!" lmao.

Axem
12-29-2010, 05:35 PM

LMAO i do tht when my bro or cousin play http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's probably because I'm used to making about 300 or 400 (and now often, 600) a kill, meanwhile my brother runs them down and scores 150. xDDD Afterward he said, "This is harder than it looks!" lmao. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I just did that with one of my friend. Didn't went that good. He was ignoring me http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

rocketxsurgeon
12-29-2010, 06:09 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Lilliansmom:
Hiieee! So I'm looking at my list of friends and I realize I only have about 6. Something tells me there is a lot more than 6 in our clan. :P

Please add me if you think of it! I love to play with clannies. ^.^ Much more fun! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You can add me if you want, as i won't be on the rest of today.

I'm always looking for new players to team up with http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

MR-SMITH1994
12-29-2010, 06:26 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Lilliansmom:
add me i just joined lol

Yay! Done! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
add MR-SMITH1994
^^ always looking for a 1vs1 partner

rocketxsurgeon
12-29-2010, 06:40 PM
add me i just joined lol

add MR-SMITH1994
^^ always looking for a 1vs1 partner </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh hai there smithy, thats a nice sig ya got there http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

QuantumSheep1
12-29-2010, 07:15 PM
add me i just joined lol

add MR-SMITH1994
Yeah my favorite character is Mercenary also.

MR-SMITH1994
12-29-2010, 07:21 PM
add me i just joined lol

add MR-SMITH1994

Oh hai there smithy, thats a nice sig ya got there http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
hehe u did an epic job on it

MR-SMITH1994
12-29-2010, 07:22 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BlizzardGhost:
add me i just joined lol

add MR-SMITH1994
Yeah my favorite character is Mercenary also. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
nice the merc ftw we should go 1vs1 sometimes

starcowgozboom
12-29-2010, 07:26 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jett109:

I just did that with one of my friend. Didn't went that good. He was ignoring me http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aww~ xDDD

KonnorwithaK
12-29-2010, 08:03 PM
Sorry people i haven't been on lately it just I been away and I am feeling little sick </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
aw im sorry to hear that man, hope u feel better

coolicycool
12-29-2010, 08:11 PM
hey guys sorry i havent been on, Im chilling in Bangkok right now, The capital of thailand. Im on a family trip and I wont be getting back till late on the 1st, so either then or on the 2nd Im going to get back on before I have to go back to school on the 3rd, see you guys then

QuantumSheep1
12-29-2010, 08:15 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BlizzardGhost:
add me i just joined lol

add MR-SMITH1994
Yeah my favorite character is Mercenary also. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
nice the merc ftw we should go 1vs1 sometimes </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Sure, your already on my friends list. Lol I call mercenary http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

GodsRteHandMan
12-29-2010, 08:48 PM
Hey guys CallMeEric here. Im goin to back by friday from skiing in the rockies. As soon as im back im going to have the tournament. Also if the person who asked how to get the harlequin wants to join message me on psn CaLLMeEric508. this is to join a tournament to win a harlequin code.

QuantumSheep1
12-29-2010, 09:34 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GodsRteHandMan:
Hey guys CallMeEric here. Im goin to back by friday from skiing in the rockies. As soon as im back im going to have the tournament. Also if the person who asked how to get the harlequin wants to join message me on psn CaLLMeEric508. this is to join a tournament to win a harlequin code. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Can I join? Or do I have to pm you?

Rainie
12-29-2010, 10:36 PM
If it's a Wanted tournament I'll join, I want the Harley!

PRODIICAL
12-29-2010, 10:38 PM
It was so me that asked for mr quinn &gt;_&gt; you guys tryin to take him from me arent ya-stares at rain-

I'll add you know mate

MrKnox122
12-29-2010, 10:45 PM
Hey Outcast Templar please join me in this Thread about this patch

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...561032109#2561032109 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums?a=tpc&s=400102&f=4721051016&m=2561032109&r=2561032109#2561032109)

Rainie
12-29-2010, 10:49 PM
It was so me that asked for mr quinn &gt;_&gt; you guys tryin to take him from me arent ya-stares at rain- </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If it's a manhunt tourney then you're in luck...if it's a Wanted tourney then better get some headgear to protect your noggin http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/59.gif

MrKnox122
12-29-2010, 10:55 PM
Rainie I got a idea for the a short comic. It's game show called Pick a Rainie your Host is KristianNox lol

Rainie
12-29-2010, 11:16 PM
Rainie I got a idea for the a short comic. It's game show called Pick a Rainie your Host is KristianNox lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lol and if you guess wrong you get a punch to the head http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/59.gif

MrKnox122
12-29-2010, 11:37 PM
Yea

XxDeathKill45xX
12-30-2010, 01:19 AM
sounds fun...i think...lol

Rainie
12-30-2010, 02:06 AM
Hmm, I might draw that....who wants to be the first contestant? Lol

KonnorwithaK
12-30-2010, 03:16 AM
Hmm, I might draw that....who wants to be the first contestant? Lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
*RAISES HAND FLAILING FRANTICALLY* OOH! ME! PICK ME!!!!!!!!

MR-SMITH1994
12-30-2010, 05:29 AM
Hmm, I might draw that....who wants to be the first contestant? Lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
*raises both hands* pick me plz http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/sadeyes.gif

MR-SMITH1994
12-30-2010, 05:31 AM
It was so me that asked for mr quinn &gt;_&gt; you guys tryin to take him from me arent ya-stares at rain-

I'll add you know mate </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
actually this tournament was annouced last week but no 1 cared only me so im happy to see more members cant wait to get my hands on him xD

rocketxsurgeon
12-30-2010, 07:06 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GodsRteHandMan:
Hey guys CallMeEric here. Im goin to back by friday from skiing in the rockies. As soon as im back im going to have the tournament. Also if the person who asked how to get the harlequin wants to join message me on psn CaLLMeEric508. this is to join a tournament to win a harlequin code. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

May i ask what region the code is?
Also, i know a lot of people without the patch are having trouble playing with people with the patch. (Me included)

rocketxsurgeon
12-30-2010, 07:10 AM

Meeee!

Hang on, let me get my helmet xD

PS:sorry for DP.

MR-SMITH1994
12-30-2010, 07:42 AM

Meeee!

Hang on, let me get my helmet xD

PS:sorry for DP. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
damn i dont have a helmet brb im going to buy 1 xD

PRODIICAL
12-30-2010, 10:00 AM
You should pick me as the first contestant since i'm the new member of the clan ^_^

Axem
12-30-2010, 10:23 AM
You should pick me as the first contestant since i'm the new member of the clan ^_^ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So you want to be the first one to get a punch ? =x

PRODIICAL
12-30-2010, 12:18 PM
ya know -___- i was kinda thinking i'd be the winner

Axem
12-30-2010, 12:22 PM
Oh, my bad then~

PRODIICAL
12-30-2010, 12:39 PM
just for that you owe me a match in ac

Rainie
12-30-2010, 12:56 PM
Lol u guys are funny

Axem
12-30-2010, 12:59 PM
Oh really ? I don't mind. Will be more fun than playing with random people ! :P

rocketxsurgeon
12-30-2010, 01:03 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jett109:
Oh really ? I don't mind. Will be more fun than playing with random people ! :P </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol i like your avatar xD

KonnorwithaK
12-30-2010, 01:10 PM
if i could take a spinning back kick from the Price is Right's Bob Barker, i could stand a stun from Rainie http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/59.gif

rocketxsurgeon
12-30-2010, 01:13 PM
if i could take a spinning back kick from the Price is Right's Bob Barker, i could stand a stun from Rainie http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/59.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you sure on that? xD

Axem
12-30-2010, 01:18 PM
Oh really ? I don't mind. Will be more fun than playing with random people ! :P </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol i like your avatar xD </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks lol. You do a good job with the sigs. They are nice !

Rainie
12-30-2010, 01:22 PM
if i could take a spinning back kick from the Price is Right's Bob Barker, i could stand a stun from Rainie http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/59.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

*takes out her brass knuckles* bring it!

rocketxsurgeon
12-30-2010, 01:29 PM

lol i like your avatar xD </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks lol. You do a good job with the sigs. They are nice ! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

PRODIICAL
12-30-2010, 01:32 PM
rainie play with me today? please

KonnorwithaK
12-30-2010, 01:37 PM

*takes out her brass knuckles* bring it! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/funny-pictures-angry-sloth.jpg

Axem
12-30-2010, 01:46 PM
I don't know what is that animal, but it's epic !

KonnorwithaK
12-30-2010, 01:53 PM
its a 3-toed sloth lol

Rainie
12-30-2010, 01:56 PM
Lmao, Konnor you're awesome XD I think it's a sloth, it reminds me of Sid from Ice Age

@Prodiical I won't be able to play till like midnight central time for tonite and tomorrow, have you friended me yet on psn?

Anyone want to play some Wanted on Saturday or Sunday? I should be working on my scholarship application but i wouldn't mind setting aside one of those days for some clan matches http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

kalgi21
12-30-2010, 02:19 PM
Haven't played in awhile, I'm prolly rusty lol.

I'm gonna play later though http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

MR-SMITH1994
12-30-2010, 02:19 PM
Lmao, Konnor you're awesome XD I think it's a sloth, it reminds me of Sid from Ice Age

@Prodiical I won't be able to play till like midnight central time for tonite and tomorrow, have you friended me yet on psn?

Anyone want to play some Wanted on Saturday or Sunday? I should be working on my scholarship application but i wouldn't mind setting aside one of those days for some clan matches http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
me i always wanted to play with u lol

Rainie
12-30-2010, 02:44 PM
Lol we've played together before http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

MR-SMITH1994
12-30-2010, 03:00 PM
Lol we've played together before http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
i know but ou are fun to play with

MR-SMITH1994
12-30-2010, 03:01 PM
oh really well u cant handle her she is a smakdown champion

KonnorwithaK
12-30-2010, 03:04 PM
Lmao, Konnor you're awesome XD </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Haha why thank you http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

Axem
12-30-2010, 03:10 PM
Only for the clan member ? Seem I will have to pass since I'm not a member yet. I won't feel Rainie's punch in my face =(

KonnorwithaK
12-30-2010, 03:37 PM
DAMMIT!!!!!!!! I just had ANOTHER profile set/persona reset!!! DAMMIT UBISOFT!!!! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

rocketxsurgeon
12-30-2010, 03:39 PM
DAMMIT!!!!!!!! I just had ANOTHER profile set/persona reset!!! DAMMIT UBISOFT!!!! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

:S

They are working for a fix on this, right?

Do i have you added Konnor?

MR-SMITH1994
12-30-2010, 03:45 PM
DAMMIT!!!!!!!! I just had ANOTHER profile set/persona reset!!! DAMMIT UBISOFT!!!! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
yh me 2 it didnt happen before but today i got like 10 set reset

Rainie
12-30-2010, 04:07 PM
Only for the clan member ? Seem I will have to pass since I'm not a member yet. I won't feel Rainie's punch in my face =( </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's not true, I'll punch anyone in the face, not limited to clan members lol. Besides we don't turn away people (at least that I'm aware of) so consider yourself part of our clan http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif if you wanna play this weekend lemme know and add me on psn

QuantumSheep1
12-30-2010, 04:10 PM
Only for the clan member ? Seem I will have to pass since I'm not a member yet. I won't feel Rainie's punch in my face =( </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's not true, I'll punch anyone in the face, not limited to clan members lol. Besides we don't turn away people (at least that I'm aware of) so consider yourself part of our clan http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif if you wanna play this weekend lemme know and add me on psn </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
hey can i add you also? 0_o

Rainie
12-30-2010, 04:51 PM
Sure, but I don't like playing alliance or manhunt lol

MR-SMITH1994
12-30-2010, 04:55 PM
Sure, but I don't like playing alliance or manhunt lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
lol lone wolf

QuantumSheep1
12-30-2010, 05:00 PM
Sure, but I don't like playing alliance or manhunt lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
lol lone wolf </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
yeah sorry I kind of did a rage quit... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
you destroyed me.

Rainie
12-30-2010, 05:01 PM
Lol I can't deny that

Axem
12-30-2010, 05:07 PM

That's not true, I'll punch anyone in the face, not limited to clan members lol. Besides we don't turn away people (at least that I'm aware of) so consider yourself part of our clan http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif if you wanna play this weekend lemme know and add me on psn </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Oh, that's cool then ! I will add you soon. I just won't create an account on your forum now...Just in case. I don't want to impose myself so I will wait for an offcial answer befoire doing that :P.

MR-SMITH1994
12-30-2010, 05:11 PM
@jett109 ouch ouch ouch my head hurt cuz of your avatar xD http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

starcowgozboom
12-30-2010, 05:13 PM

*takes out her brass knuckles* bring it! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/funny-pictures-angry-sloth.jpg </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's a very epic sloth. LMAO

starcowgozboom
12-30-2010, 05:14 PM
yh me 2 it didnt happen before but today i got like 10 set reset </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL. NOW YOU KNOW. Did you notice it didn't take me long to do mine after they reset? I wrote it down just in case. xDDDD

MR-SMITH1994
12-30-2010, 05:28 PM
yh me 2 it didnt happen before but today i got like 10 set reset </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL. NOW YOU KNOW. Did you notice it didn't take me long to do mine after they reset? I wrote it down just in case. xDDDD </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
i might do that as well XD http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

QuantumSheep1
12-30-2010, 05:35 PM
Lol we've played together before http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
oh yeah and I hope you don't mind but I kind of stole your mute/smokebomb lol. except i get screwed when I have a contract who is morphed 0_o

starcowgozboom
12-30-2010, 05:41 PM

i might do that as well XD http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It definitely saves time! But then again, I hardly alter my sets nowadays unless I'm playing Wanted...

But I hardly play Wanted. xD

PRODIICAL
12-30-2010, 06:09 PM
i have central time rainie so thats no prob for me thats actually my preferd time to play. I'll add u now my PSN is Xelhes

i prefer wanted also. i like manhunt though i get to be campy campy lol. i wana see if u are able to stun me (: bet ya wont

MR-SMITH1994
12-30-2010, 07:04 PM

i wana see if u are able to stun me (: bet ya wont </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
now now dont get so confident lol

Rainie
12-30-2010, 07:07 PM
i prefer wanted also. i like manhunt though i get to be campy campy lol. i wana see if u are able to stun me (: bet ya wont </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

A challenge eh? If I win the vid is going on YouTube http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/59.gif

Lilliansmom
12-30-2010, 07:09 PM
add me i just joined lol

add MR-SMITH1994

I'd love to play with ya! Although, if you're talking about Wanted mode, I should warn you. I've never been that good at it. x.@ For some reason, I always work better on a team. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

PRODIICAL
12-30-2010, 07:57 PM
its a challenge then ^_^ lol im not being overconfident sawtooth ust playful banter lol

PRODIICAL
12-30-2010, 08:33 PM
Im bored lets play

LadyXandrix
12-30-2010, 09:04 PM
Here is your sig Garden:

http://i52.tinypic.com/2wch6vd.gif

Just take away the spaces between the tags and you will get this:

[img]http://i52.tinypic.com/2wch6vd.gif

Also Konnor, let me know when you want yours done.

KonnorwithaK
12-30-2010, 09:25 PM
@Rocket I'm not sure, Rayh69?

@Lady I'm just waiting on Kristian to give me nickname. Wait do u think u could fit a nickname AND a small quote?

coolicycool
12-31-2010, 01:19 AM
good god well peeps Im going home tommorow, but I will have to get up a flipping 4 in the morning to get on my flight, and then I wont get home till about 9-11 PM, so yeah wish me luck, I might be either stupid or crazy, but I might be on when I get home, so friend me on PSN, my screen name is my PSN, see ya on the battlefield

Rainie
12-31-2010, 01:22 AM
That's daaaamn early http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif that's usually the time I go to bed on the weekends lol. Have a safe flight cooly!

MR-SMITH1994
12-31-2010, 04:17 AM
its a challenge then ^_^ lol im not being overconfident sawtooth ust playful banter lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
lol i know bro just a jk http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

MR-SMITH1994
12-31-2010, 04:19 AM
add me i just joined lol

add MR-SMITH1994

I'd love to play with ya! Although, if you're talking about Wanted mode, I should warn you. I've never been that good at it. x.@ For some reason, I always work better on a team. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
nah im not talking about wanted im talking about privat manhunt 1vs1

MR-SMITH1994
12-31-2010, 05:32 AM
since this the end of 2010 i dedicate this song to my dead cousin and family members
RIP
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmKgEkbJW2g
HAPPY NEW YEAR http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

H3ll_on_Earth-
12-31-2010, 06:44 AM
since this the end of 2010 i dedicate this song to my dead cousin and family members
RIP
HAPPY NEW YEAR http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your family have my respects, Happy New Year to them and, of course, to you. Let them Rest in Peace. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

MR-SMITH1994
12-31-2010, 06:59 AM
RIP
HAPPY NEW YEAR http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your family have my respects, Happy New Year to them and, of course, to you. Let them Rest in Peace. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
THX respect

LadyXandrix
12-31-2010, 10:22 AM
@Rocket I'm not sure, Rayh69?

@Lady I'm just waiting on Kristian to give me nickname. Wait do u think u could fit a nickname AND a small quote? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It could be done

MrKnox122
12-31-2010, 01:58 PM
Ray Like i said you need to fight one of the Elite Royal Outcast Templars to get your Rank and Title ((Nickname))

QuantumSheep1
12-31-2010, 02:08 PM
i prefer wanted also. i like manhunt though i get to be campy campy lol. i wana see if u are able to stun me (: bet ya wont </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

A challenge eh? If I win the vid is going on YouTube http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/59.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I'll verse you, feel free to put it on youtube after you kick my @ss.

MrKnox122
12-31-2010, 02:22 PM
Here is report and update to everyone.

Update- By Jan 1 2011 we not going to use Ubisoft fourm no more for our Clan things. The reason is that I want use Clan members to use our forums and I want everyone. To Thank Ubisoft forum and Staff for letting us using there website and forum threads. If Ubisoft don't fix the Sever problem with UK/Europeans Severs we have to make a new 3 new Squad just for UK/Europeans Severs. The Three main leaders of those Sever. Please tell me who is in UK/Europeans Sever that I can start update my roster. Here the leader rosters.

Headmaster Leader: Rocketxsurgeon Known as The Poison Ivy

2nd-In-Command: Mr-Smith1994 Known as Zodiac

3rd-in-Command: Morrisford Known as Gilgamesh

This will happen if Ubisoft don't fix the severs. Also us Outcast Templar will be Closing Looking for member will be recruiting but on the waiting list. Also we going have a limit of people in our Squad up 10 people on each squad maybe 15 but it really depends how far we go. Also everyone thank Death for giving his time to making use the Website/Poster/ and the Recruitment Thread for us in the Ubisoft fourm. I hope people don't mind about this update for the Outcast Templars. If you got problem with this type of update please tell me now before Jan 1, 2011 when everything will be approve by KristianNox, LadyXandrix, and Deadman34

MR-SMITH1994
12-31-2010, 02:43 PM
WOHOOOO!!!
its 2011 here HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS
and wow im a leader omg thx boss u rules

LadyXandrix
12-31-2010, 05:59 PM
Also, Kristian I would like to point out that you, I, and Deadman should look through the roster and our squads and eliminate the people that no longer play or whom we haven't heard from since the beta was released after January 1st. Does that sound good? I'll help you guys out in a couple days or talk to you both about it soon.

Thanks

- Lady

MrKnox122
12-31-2010, 06:10 PM
Thank you for reminding me about kicking people who is idle or never heard from. I did kick half the people who was in the BETA. There some new members we have are idle.

QuantumSheep1
12-31-2010, 06:11 PM
Speaking of, I am somewhat confused about the squads. Do only players of Outcast and up get assigned to a squad?

MrKnox122
12-31-2010, 06:15 PM
No I assigned people into squad by random

QuantumSheep1
12-31-2010, 06:17 PM
.. So you just randomly pick out a bunch of members and say their in a squad?

MrKnox122
12-31-2010, 06:18 PM
Or leader wants to a squad..Why you do want be on someone squad I take request

QuantumSheep1
12-31-2010, 06:20 PM
Well is there a limit to the members on every squad?

KushKonquerer
Im not sure if i replied to this thread, but my ps3 name is KushKonquerer add me up..im level 11 right now i am usually playing wanted and i average from 2000-3000 points per game.. i sometimes have my off games lol

MrKnox122
not nwo just in Jan 1, 2011

QuantumSheep1
12-31-2010, 06:21 PM
How about FYH?

MrKnox122
12-31-2010, 06:25 PM
okay your in F Y HI be updating the roster when it's Jan 1. I already know who is been Idle or I never heared from.

QuantumSheep1
12-31-2010, 06:26 PM
Cool thanks. Does FYH even mean anything? lol

MrKnox122
12-31-2010, 06:27 PM
**** you Haters

QuantumSheep1
12-31-2010, 06:28 PM
lol should of known

MR-SMITH1994
12-31-2010, 06:31 PM
lol should of known </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
welcom to FYH BRO

MrKnox122
12-31-2010, 06:32 PM
I forgot to put something on the Update here it is.

Update Part 2

I need all my outcast templars to go in this website http://www.fraggednation.com/clanManagement.php to Sign up for my clan many reason why. Rumors has it there are people who doing clan wars in there. I want all my members who been loyal to me to join me and rule the Clan Wars. Unlike Assassin's Network I can put whole roster of people in this Fragged Nation Website. That awesome becuase in the Assassin's Network i can only put like 5 or 6 that not fair to people all my templars who been loyal to me. All of you guys who are with me are my Frav Templars I want all of you to have same credit like all the orders. Please join me in this website to in the Clan Wars.

QuantumSheep1
12-31-2010, 06:33 PM
lol should of known </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
welcom to FYH BRO </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Thanks, lol. I joined FYH because I knew the most people in it.

QuantumSheep1
12-31-2010, 06:34 PM

Update Part 2

I need all my outcast templars to go in this website http://www.fraggednation.com/clanManagement.php to Sign up for my clan many reason why. Rumors has it there are people who doing clan wars in there. I want all my members who been loyal to me to join me and rule the Clan Wars. Unlike Assassin's Network I can put whole roster of people in this Fragged Nation Website. That awesome becuase in the Assassin's Network i can only put like 5 or 6 that not fair to people all my templars who been loyal to me. All of you guys who are with me are my Frav Templars I want all of you to have same credit like all the orders. Please join me in this website to in the Clan Wars. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Sure thing I'll do it soon.

MrKnox122
12-31-2010, 06:36 PM
BlizzardGhost please tell your leader about this too. We have a alliances Code

QuantumSheep1
12-31-2010, 06:39 PM
(sorry for triple post lol), but you need to invite us for us to join the clan.

QuantumSheep1
12-31-2010, 06:39 PM
BlizzardGhost please tell your leader about this too. We have a alliances Code </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
My leader for my current squad?

MrKnox122
12-31-2010, 06:40 PM
okay More work to I have to go meet my fmaily somewhere. Also my baby neices wants to say "Hi People!!" she really yalled. Okay Tell me your accoount i will invite you

QuantumSheep1
12-31-2010, 06:41 PM
okay More work to I have to go meet my fmaily somewhere. Also my baby neices wants to say "Hi People!!" she really yalled. Okay Tell me your accoount i will invite you </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
My account is my forum name, BlizzardGhost.

MrKnox122
12-31-2010, 06:42 PM
No to Master Assassin Leader the Headmaster Leader Realgangsta

QuantumSheep1
12-31-2010, 06:42 PM
okay More work to I have to go meet my fmaily somewhere. Also my baby neices wants to say "Hi People!!" she really yalled. Okay Tell me your accoount i will invite you </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
And sorry he won't be on 'til like, mid-january.

MR-SMITH1994
12-31-2010, 07:16 PM

Update Part 2

I need all my outcast templars to go in this website http://www.fraggednation.com/clanManagement.php to Sign up for my clan many reason why. Rumors has it there are people who doing clan wars in there. I want all my members who been loyal to me to join me and rule the Clan Wars. Unlike Assassin's Network I can put whole roster of people in this Fragged Nation Website. That awesome becuase in the Assassin's Network i can only put like 5 or 6 that not fair to people all my templars who been loyal to me. All of you guys who are with me are my Frav Templars I want all of you to have same credit like all the orders. Please join me in this website to in the Clan Wars. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
done sign in name
MR-SMITH1994

MrKnox122
12-31-2010, 07:29 PM
Invte have been sends

QuantumSheep1
12-31-2010, 07:38 PM
Did not get the invite yet.

QuantumSheep1
12-31-2010, 07:43 PM
Nevermind, found it.

LadyXandrix
12-31-2010, 08:41 PM
Kristian, I have created an account on FragNation finally. Please invite me when you get the chance, thanks.

And real quickly, I did not know that our ally clan members were allowed to join ours? Interesting.

MrKnox122
12-31-2010, 09:24 PM
Yea they can RANDOM PICTURE TIME

/http://lh3.ggpht.com/_RU8vXW4WLqU/TNgAED0W1oI/AAAAAAAAXP0/Y3ikjwS6YZgMP%20character.jpg

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.joystiq.com/media/2010/09/assassins-joke.jpg

Now Which is one is the Real me
http://mmomfg.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/ACB_MP_S_28_Siena_AllianceMode_DoctorTeam.jpg

QuantumSheep1
12-31-2010, 11:54 PM
Kristian, I have created an account on FragNation finally. Please invite me when you get the chance, thanks.

And real quickly, I did not know that our ally clan members were allowed to join ours? Interesting. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Are you referring to no double-clanning? If not, I am part of both clans.

H3ll_on_Earth-
12-31-2010, 11:55 PM
Hey Kristian, can you tell me what timezone you're in? And maybe what times you'll be on. I live in Australia and my timezone is GMT +10.

Aerosoul7
01-01-2011, 03:47 AM
Oh, I'd like to join. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

MR-SMITH1994
01-01-2011, 05:06 AM
Invte have been sends </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
didnt get any

Axem
01-01-2011, 07:29 AM
I just feel I should post to say that I'm still interested in joining and happy new year ! :x

MR-SMITH1994
01-01-2011, 07:43 AM
I just feel I should post to say that I'm still interested in joining and happy new year ! :x </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
i added you http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

XxDeathKill45xX
01-01-2011, 09:56 AM
!!!FOR BLIZZARDGHOST!!
hey friend..i saw that your signature was bit..um..ok im not gonna lie its horrible...so i made you one..i based it off what ive seen in your previous signatures
http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/4419/194047127573933627s.png (http://img88.imageshack.us/my.php?image=194047127573933627s.png)

heres the code just copy and paste to your sig box and delete the space in the 1st IMG:

[I MG]http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/4419/194047127573933627s.png[/IMG] (http://img88.imageshack.us/my.php?image=194047127573933627s.png)

QuantumSheep1
01-01-2011, 10:03 AM
Hey that is not nice d1sturbed made it for me http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif. I liked it. But thanks for making me one, I'll consider using it, but d1sturbed is also currently revising my old one, so I'll figure out a way to use yours. thanks

XxDeathKill45xX
01-01-2011, 10:07 AM
Hey that is not nice d1sturbed made it for me http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif. I liked it. But thanks for making me one, I'll consider using it, but d1sturbed is also currently revising my old one, so I'll figure out a way to use yours. thanks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

no i was refering to the one you edited with green text & a hazard sign lol not this one..the one you have now is fine...disturbed did a good job

Axem
01-01-2011, 10:11 AM
I just feel I should post to say that I'm still interested in joining and happy new year ! :x </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
i added you http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh cool. If you're from UK/Europe we won't be able to play together... Let's hope for a fix soon !

QuantumSheep1
01-01-2011, 10:14 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DeathKill45:
Hey that is not nice d1sturbed made it for me http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif. I liked it. But thanks for making me one, I'll consider using it, but d1sturbed is also currently revising my old one, so I'll figure out a way to use yours. thanks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

no i was refering to the one you edited with green text & a hazard sign lol not this one..the one you have now is fine...disturbed did a good job </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Oh that one was to show what I somewhat wanted him to put in the image. I wasn't going to keep that lol. I agree the one I edited was terrible. But no one in this thread likes d1sturbed, because of that thing he said in the beginning, I think... but he really is a nice guy. But lets not talk about him so he does not get attacked.

MR-SMITH1994
01-01-2011, 10:54 AM

Oh cool. If you're from UK/Europe we won't be able to play together... Let's hope for a fix soon ! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
its ok im able to play with every 1 both uk and us LOL http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

QuantumSheep1
01-01-2011, 10:56 AM

Oh cool. If you're from UK/Europe we won't be able to play together... Let's hope for a fix soon ! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
its ok im able to play with every 1 both uk and us LOL http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Hey want to play some alliance?

MR-SMITH1994
01-01-2011, 11:02 AM

its ok im able to play with every 1 both uk and us LOL http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Hey want to play some alliance? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
sure im going to be online in about 1 hour

Axem
01-01-2011, 11:04 AM
Oh, that great. Too bad I won't be able to play when you will be on. I will be with a friend on another game.

starcowgozboom
01-01-2011, 12:01 PM

Update Part 2

Alright I signed up. same screen name, of course...now what? xD