PDA

View Full Version : UBI PHONE NUMBER

DirtyJerzy
08-02-2008, 05:32 PM
Hey ubi guys can i have the phone number and extention or somethin so i can talk to Louis Lamarche or Shawn White on these ideas so u UK community server bros hit me up with that number b/c we have a lot of talkin to do

DirtyJerzy
08-02-2008, 05:32 PM
Hey ubi guys can i have the phone number and extention or somethin so i can talk to Louis Lamarche or Shawn White on these ideas so u UK community server bros hit me up with that number b/c we have a lot of talkin to do

jtsang93
08-03-2008, 02:35 PM
You think there actually going to give you a number to talk to Shaun White? Or even Louis Lamarche? Get real.

DirtyJerzy
08-03-2008, 04:19 PM
no but never hurts to try

DirtyJerzy
08-03-2008, 04:23 PM
all that im sayin is that some1 needs to tell them they r making a crap game for the terrain park their pro not ganna answer but i rly dont give a sh*! ok

Raide
08-04-2008, 02:17 AM
The game is still in development at this time so things are liable to change a huge amount from the footage and screenshots you have seen so far.

If you really want to say something about the game, then post on the forums so you can get some feedback from the community. If an idea gets enough interesting feedback then there is a possibility that the developers will see your ideas.

Anon92
08-04-2008, 09:49 AM
Jerzy I have been reading your posts for a few days now and at this point, they are really starting to annoy me, you honestly think that an E3 demo is going to look exactly like the final game? hell no it isn't! I have high hopes for this game, and I trust that UBI can pull it off, so how about some legit questions now? and by the way, I don't see you making anything besides annoying posts so think about that one buddy!

soz for language Raide

Frozen_Nature1
08-04-2008, 12:12 PM
anon, if it was just minor things like a little glitch when your starting off riding then id think ok but major park features like jumps onto boxes and landings to huge booters that are missing is what conserns me. if they had intended to put landings to the booters in the game im sure they could have put it in before E3. which leads me to believe that they didn't put landings because there will be no landings in the game period.

these arent just minor things that we are pointing out. these are major factors in creating a true snowboard experiance that any snowboarder, seasoned or not would be able to tell you.

Anon92
08-04-2008, 02:03 PM
I have been snowboarding for 5 years now and I realize that but the thing is, it is a video game and I doubt most of the creators snowboard every season, and the demo was made to show that the game is out there and important features such as getting off the board, marker points, and an open environment

another thing is the disc they used was probably made at least a few weeks before the E3 conference to make sure that is in working order, ever think about that one?

DirtyJerzy
08-04-2008, 02:31 PM
anon **** off bro im just tryin to help ubi make a better game if they even look at this shi"|" so **** u man. if u looked at that demo the park sucks if they're shootin for realism so dont post were i postif im annoyin u so ****in much god i ****in hate pplz like u im only tryin to ****face

sorry for curse every1 cept anon

DirtyJerzy
08-04-2008, 02:32 PM
only tryin to help**

Anon92
08-04-2008, 02:39 PM
wow... where I'm from, telling people that their game "sucks" isn't really helping at all, and ya might want to chill out with the language buddy...

DirtyJerzy
08-04-2008, 05:00 PM
sorry anon ill try to stop annoyin ight bro my bad we good

Anon92
08-04-2008, 06:17 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DirtyJerzy:
sorry anon ill try to stop annoyin ight bro my bad we good </div></BLOCKQUOTE>haha its all good man! you submitting to the board art thing by any chance?

Frozen_Nature1
08-04-2008, 07:54 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Anon92:
I have been snowboarding for 5 years now and I realize that but the thing is, it is a video game and I doubt most of the creators snowboard every season, and the demo was made to show that the game is out there and important features such as getting off the board, marker points, and an open environment

another thing is the disc they used was probably made at least a few weeks before the E3 conference to make sure that is in working order, ever think about that one? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

the game is called shaun white. louis lamarche in all his interviews repetetively says how they worked with shaun and got his input for the game. shaun is a proffesional snowboarder. what better person could you get the experience from to build the game around. my point is that it does not look at all like they worked with shaun. rather it looks like they just watched a few videos and got a semi feel for what snowboarding is like.

Anon92
08-04-2008, 08:01 PM
I do have to agree with you, seems to me like he showed up a few times and said "thats cool!" and showed up at the wii version conference and messed around for a few minutes and that was that

DirtyJerzy
08-05-2008, 09:48 AM
to anon:

i would if i had any of those progams b/c i do some graffiti and i tink it would look sick but i dont have those programs

Anon92
08-05-2008, 10:15 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DirtyJerzy:
to anon:

i would if i had any of those progams b/c i do some graffiti and i tink it would look sick but i dont have those programs </div></BLOCKQUOTE>ya, you can get a 30day free trail of the ones you need but its not at all user friendly... spent 3 hours just trying to figure out how to fill the board with a solid color, now I have to figure out how to fill it with a picture.... geez lol

DirtyJerzy
08-05-2008, 02:06 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Anon92:
to anon:

i would if i had any of those progams b/c i do some graffiti and i tink it would look sick but i dont have those programs </div></BLOCKQUOTE>ya, you can get a 30day free trail of the ones you need but its not at all user friendly... spent 3 hours just trying to figure out how to fill the board with a solid color, now I have to figure out how to fill it with a picture.... geez lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol hope u figure it out man and if u can. Can u hook me up wit the link for the free trial thanks

Anon92
08-05-2008, 02:59 PM
to anon:

i would if i had any of those progams b/c i do some graffiti and i tink it would look sick but i dont have those programs </div></BLOCKQUOTE>ya, you can get a 30day free trail of the ones you need but its not at all user friendly... spent 3 hours just trying to figure out how to fill the board with a solid color, now I have to figure out how to fill it with a picture.... geez lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol hope u figure it out man and if u can. Can u hook me up wit the link for the free trial thanks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>haha thanks, but heres the link to the program that reads the file and stuff, and as far as editing it... good luck on that one, b/c I have yet to figure that out

https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/tdrc/index.cfm?promoid=BONQM&product=illustrator

Simon-Small
08-12-2008, 07:34 PM
I have to agree with you ther mate. all shaun seems to be to them is a good brand name they can put on the front to make it sell well. he takes part in all the demos to try and make out that he has designed the experience etc. Sometimes it looks like he doesn't even know how to work it. for example, at the wii display, itlooked as if he had just learnt how to play it five minutes previously. He just stands there like a spare part. He's just for show and to boost the rep of the game as far as Ubisoft are concerned.

He just told the people at ubisoft what he wanted, then left them to it. he really doesn't care about the game or if its any good or not. he just wants to make as much money from this as he can, in the smallest time possible.

I don't think he could even find the time to design this game with Ubisoft, up until the end of March/ start of April he would have been off snowboarding to finish off his season. He certainly wouldn't be taking time off from snowboarding to help make some poxy game he doesn't care about. I don't think he could help even if he wanted to. what does a snowboarder know about making computer games. And i'm only being fair, he not exactly the cleverest of people is he.

So as far as i'm concerned, he hasn't really had much, in any input(apart from his name on the cover)in the game.

P-DRIZZL3
08-12-2008, 07:53 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Simon-Small:
I have to agree with you ther mate. all shaun seems to be to them is a good brand name they can put on the front to make it sell well. he takes part in all the demos to try and make out that he has designed the experience etc. Sometimes it looks like he doesn't even know how to work it. for example, at the wii display, itlooked as if he had just learnt how to play it five minutes previously. He just stands there like a spare part. He's just for show and to boost the rep of the game as far as Ubisoft are concerned.

He just told the people at ubisoft what he wanted, then left them to it. he really doesn't care about the game or if its any good or not. he just wants to make as much money from this as he can, in the smallest time possible.

I don't think he could even find the time to design this game with Ubisoft, up until the end of March/ start of April he would have been off snowboarding to finish off his season. He certainly wouldn't be taking time off from snowboarding to help make some poxy game he doesn't care about. I don't think he could help even if he wanted to. what does a snowboarder know about making computer games. And i'm only being fair, he not exactly the cleverest of people is he.

So as far as i'm concerned, he hasn't really had much, in any input(apart from his name on the cover)in the game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>BUT, to be fair... we realy don't know this for sure, he could have had a lot of input on the game and we could all end up eating our own words! My bets are on the game being amazing, and me regretting saying that "it seems like he just shows up at the demonstrations for SWSB, thats my update! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

TharduzNL
08-13-2008, 04:07 AM
I really don't know for sure what the game will look like, although I do know how I wanted it to look like. Some of the features they showed us we're exactly how I wanted them to see, but I myself must also admit the landings and jumping on boxes thingy didn't excite me.

But hell, they've still got a few months, they're probably won't be sitting on their butts for that whole time, so let's just hope they'll make a kickass game.