PDA

View Full Version : Problems with starting SH5

grassjr
08-09-2011, 01:13 AM
I have purchased SH3 and SH4 in a bundle couple years ago on Steam and thoroughly enjoyed them. Awhile ago I had purchased SH5 and was super excited to start playing. To my misfortune every time I would tell Steam to start the game nothing would happen. Not even a SH5 process would emerge in the Task Manager. Also I have gone inside the directory and opened up the .exe file within the drive yet still nothing happens. In addition, I have uninstalled and re-downloaded the game a half dozen times. Though I have spent hours trying to contact and calling Ubisoft my problems haven't been solved. Please help me in this predicament!!

grassjr
08-09-2011, 01:13 AM
I have purchased SH3 and SH4 in a bundle couple years ago on Steam and thoroughly enjoyed them. Awhile ago I had purchased SH5 and was super excited to start playing. To my misfortune every time I would tell Steam to start the game nothing would happen. Not even a SH5 process would emerge in the Task Manager. Also I have gone inside the directory and opened up the .exe file within the drive yet still nothing happens. In addition, I have uninstalled and re-downloaded the game a half dozen times. Though I have spent hours trying to contact and calling Ubisoft my problems haven't been solved. Please help me in this predicament!!

Yooperbacker
08-09-2011, 09:11 AM
grassjr has also posted this question over at the Silent Hunter Tech forum and got an answer.

You can read that post by going here. (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/2881085392/m/8981015049)