PDA

View Full Version : linking project legacy to brotherhood on xbox 360

mikecrossan
01-03-2011, 07:27 PM
once you reach level 30 on project legacy, you are supposed to unlock new outfits in brotherhood. everytime i sync my brotherhood save with legacy it says nothing new has happened, im now lvl 34/35 and still nothing. any ideas?

mikecrossan
01-03-2011, 07:27 PM
once you reach level 30 on project legacy, you are supposed to unlock new outfits in brotherhood. everytime i sync my brotherhood save with legacy it says nothing new has happened, im now lvl 34/35 and still nothing. any ideas?

Krayus Korianis
01-05-2011, 11:02 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mikecrossan:
once you reach level 30 on project legacy, you are supposed to unlock new outfits in brotherhood. everytime i sync my brotherhood save with legacy it says nothing new has happened, im now lvl 34/35 and still nothing. any ideas? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The AC:B Strategy Guide and "cheat sites" need to be revised because they're all wrong.

You need to complete the AUDITORE TRAIL Mnemonic set in Project Legacy. Then you link your game save to Project Legacy.