PDA

View Full Version : Question about Multiplayer

TuRbOnEtIcS
03-26-2004, 06:02 PM
I have this problem when in multiplayer when you are a SPY when you click on the inventory i have: SPY BULLET,STICKY CAMERA,CHAFF GREANADE, AND FLASHBANG but i can see you can use a smoke greanade but howi dont have it and by the way same with MERCENARIE i dont have a PHOSPHORUS GREANADE yeah the one that sticks a green substance to the spy if they pass through it HELP!!!!

P.S. i have SC:PT on XBOX

TuRbOnEtIcS
03-26-2004, 06:02 PM
I have this problem when in multiplayer when you are a SPY when you click on the inventory i have: SPY BULLET,STICKY CAMERA,CHAFF GREANADE, AND FLASHBANG but i can see you can use a smoke greanade but howi dont have it and by the way same with MERCENARIE i dont have a PHOSPHORUS GREANADE yeah the one that sticks a green substance to the spy if they pass through it HELP!!!!

P.S. i have SC:PT on XBOX

DisTurBeD_MuNkY
03-26-2004, 06:14 PM
Go to Equipment in the options menu, either in a game session or before. You can only take 4 items, Spies have Camera, Smoke Grenades, Alarm Snares, Flashbangs, Chaff Grenades and umm.. spy bullets.
Mercs have Flares, Phos. grenades, frag grenades, spy traps, mines, tazer.

http://www.imageshack.us/img1/2130/sig3.jpg

\¯\/¯/ |¯|)¯) /¯/\¯\ \¯\/¯/
Gamertag: Digger21
/_/\_\ |_|)_) \_\/_/ /_/\_\

yeggz128
03-26-2004, 06:21 PM
Remember now folks, only the deafault four pieces of precious spy gear are available in the demo, so if you've got the trial version, you're outta luck. However, there are 7 pieces of equipment for each team in the full version.
And no, I'm NOT an Ubi rep. ;-) ;-) :-D