PDA

View Full Version : To the skilled players on JSF who get tired of losing

Mandozer2
12-19-2008, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by jcfence5:
I have been playing this game since early in its release. I may not be the top ranked player and this may not effect you developers in any way. However i have been to bed to many times with the jsf faction in a comfortable lead in many battles, and woke up the next morning to a jsf loss. I find it hard to believe in the hours between 12:30 and 3:30 that any one could win an unanswered 20 times. I find it hard with the waits to even find 20 matches in a day. Something must be done about the fraud in the wins and losses on fronts or I and other avid end war players will quit and go back to other games.

Start playing 2v2 and teach random people how to stop sucking. Thats the best you can do for your faction not everyone is skilled or god forbid actually knows how to play to any decent degree. JSF is doing a little better but it has and will for some time to come, be the noob faction. Spetsnaz and Enforcer Corps Commanders tend to be a notch above in general and skilled outright in other respects. Just keep that in mind.

Every commander in this game regardless of faction owes this to their players to help when they can and offer advice. JSF even more so than the rest of us because you hold at least 40% of the Playerbase (At least last i checked has that balanced out yet?)

Get on it.

Mandozer2
12-19-2008, 09:31 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jcfence5:
I have been playing this game since early in its release. I may not be the top ranked player and this may not effect you developers in any way. However i have been to bed to many times with the jsf faction in a comfortable lead in many battles, and woke up the next morning to a jsf loss. I find it hard to believe in the hours between 12:30 and 3:30 that any one could win an unanswered 20 times. I find it hard with the waits to even find 20 matches in a day. Something must be done about the fraud in the wins and losses on fronts or I and other avid end war players will quit and go back to other games. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Start playing 2v2 and teach random people how to stop sucking. Thats the best you can do for your faction not everyone is skilled or god forbid actually knows how to play to any decent degree. JSF is doing a little better but it has and will for some time to come, be the noob faction. Spetsnaz and Enforcer Corps Commanders tend to be a notch above in general and skilled outright in other respects. Just keep that in mind.

Every commander in this game regardless of faction owes this to their players to help when they can and offer advice. JSF even more so than the rest of us because you hold at least 40% of the Playerbase (At least last i checked has that balanced out yet?)

Get on it.