PDA

View Full Version : Challenges

aHandThatFeeds
05-18-2005, 01:35 PM
Upon completion of SC: CT i decided to backtrack and try and get 100% on all the levels, then i realised that it was much more fun to kill absolutely everyone.

The challenge I set anyone who reads this is to try and get the lowest score possible without hitting zero.

My best is 8% on Bank, i just killed everyone with the knife but i did complete the objectives so I don't know if you could get lower than that.

Happy hunting.

aHandThatFeeds
05-18-2005, 01:35 PM
Upon completion of SC: CT i decided to backtrack and try and get 100% on all the levels, then i realised that it was much more fun to kill absolutely everyone.

The challenge I set anyone who reads this is to try and get the lowest score possible without hitting zero.

My best is 8% on Bank, i just killed everyone with the knife but i did complete the objectives so I don't know if you could get lower than that.

Happy hunting.

aHandThatFeeds
05-18-2005, 01:36 PM
If you've got a challenge you want to set then post it and im sure ppl will get back to you about how they did.

Terrax213
05-18-2005, 02:22 PM
Sweet idea LOL .. Most everyone's done the full 100's and it's too easy to get 0. I've gotten like 19 on the bank as my lowest. Cargo Ship - 0... I should have done the secondary objective and I would have gotten above 0, but pretty low ... that was 4 alarms, killing most everyone, ID'd about 9 times or so, and about 6 bodies found.

stealthmaster736
05-18-2005, 05:37 PM
Here are styles that I made up that I like to play during CT.They are not challenges, just fun things I liked doing.
Stealthy: Complete all objectives, and you MUST not touch anybody unless ordered to.Basiclly, you must get 100% without knocking out anyone.

Stealthy assault: Just like stealthy style, except you kill everyone in your path, stealth style.

Rambo: You must engage everyone in a firefight.Every guard must be alerted by you.So whenever you see a guard shoot him in the leg or shoot near him to alert him.Then you must kill him.

Care free mode: Just play depending on your mood or depending on what you fill like doing.

Grab-o-rama: You MUST sneak up and grab every single guard.

C.Q.C maniac: You must RUN up to every guard and knock him out using a C.Q.C(close quarter combat) move.You have to run up to them.

Shadow_Net543
05-18-2005, 06:14 PM
I think I got 2% once on the Cargo Ship level, but my stuff was deleted so I cant check on that.

BiG_FaT_SpErM
05-19-2005, 09:20 AM
stealthmaster736 i have looked at your challenges and done quite a few...

The stealthy one cannot be done on Lighthouse, Penthouse, Seoul and i believe Bathhouse becuase you cannot get complete the level 100% without Knoockouts. You should of made it minimum knockouts and set a minimum for each level. like...

Lighthouse: 1 Knockout
Cargo Ship: 0 Knockouts
Bank: 0 Knockouts
Penthouse: 1 Knockout
Displace: 0 Knockouts
Hokkaido: 0 Knockouts
Battery: 0 Knockouts
Seoul: 1 Knockout
Bathhouse: 3 Knockouts
Kokubo Sosho: 0 Knockouts

Stealthy assult, done this many times, cool on the bank level.

Rambo, is annoying cause you usually end up dieing, but fun trying

Care free mode, Happens alot with me

Grab-o-rama, done this on every level at least once when after i completed the game 100% went to find out as much info as possible, obviously this meant grabbing an interrogating every guard possible.

C.Q.C Maniac, you have an even greater chance of dieing than the rambo one on this, good fun tho even if it is a bit unrealistic how many guards you can stab whilst they are shooting at you.

Also aHandThatFeeds on your orgianal idea, this is quite cool. Getting identified as an intrued lowers your score by 3% so if you do this 30 times and do all the objectives and not set off any alarms or get naything else then you should lopwer your score by 99% therefore getting 1% which could be done on every level if you had the patience

stealthmaster736
05-20-2005, 09:44 PM
OKay, I know you have to knock out a guard on the lighthouse.But what guards do you have to knock out on the Penthouse and Seoul.Oh and by the way, it may be possible to sneak past the NVG guard on the last part of the Bathouse, but extrmely hard to do it.I thought I heard somebody on these forums say that they snuck past the last 3 NVG guards.But he could have been lying.But either way I'm never gonna try to find out, because I'll most likely get too frustrated.

Epicurus_13
05-21-2005, 12:10 AM
Here's a challenge that might interest you: See how many injuries you can get on a given level. This should be tough, because it means shooting at the guards but then passing them without killing them. It would take careful planning and a steady aim, but then I can't try this right now, so perhpas it's actually easy... who knows?

aHandThatFeeds
05-21-2005, 05:54 AM
2% is bloody impressive, thats gonna be a tough one to beat.

Good ideas for ways to play tho stealthmaster.

BiG_FaT_SpErM
05-21-2005, 01:40 PM
stealthmaster736 the KOs you require for 100% are:

Lighthouse: The guard at the top of the lgihthouse must be KOed otherwise you cannot not get called for extraction.
Penthouse: The guard on the balcony OR the guard in the greenhouse that stays in there. Needed for secondary objective. (Interrogation)
Seoul: One of the National guards at the start of the level. Needed for primary objective. (Interrogation)
Bathhouse: 3 Thermal Vision guards in furnace room. The first three that come in after defuseing the first two bombs, then you can get past the last guard. Its not an objective but i havent found a way past them without alerting them. I have tryed many times using smoke and flash grenades. The best i have done is gotten out of the room without KOing anyone of them but have 1 Identified as Intruder.

Epicurus_13 i dont remember which level has the most guards, I tihnk bathhouse probably. But to injure everyone 'Safely' if you knock them out first then you can just shooot them in the leg and nothing happens e.g they dont die, but get injured and dont alert anyone (unless another guard is near them)

Epicurus_13
05-21-2005, 10:26 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BiG_FaT_SpErM:

Epicurus_13 i dont remember which level has the most guards, I tihnk bathhouse probably. But to injure everyone 'Safely' if you knock them out first then you can just shooot them in the leg and nothing happens e.g they dont die, but get injured and dont alert anyone (unless another guard is near them) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, that's a shame - too easy then. Well, so much for that!

BiG_FaT_SpErM
05-22-2005, 07:47 AM
I wasnt saying it was easy, i suppose if you made it injure everyone witohut alerts, identifed etc and without KOs/Kills then it would be hard.

rikakiah
05-22-2005, 11:43 PM
Very hard. But that's a HECK of a long challenge title, no? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif