PDA

View Full Version : Number of missions, cooperative and adversarial maps CONFIRMED

Flamin47
01-16-2005, 07:16 AM
From all the previews, interviews and responses from sites likes 1up, IGN, and Gamespot and Official Xbox Magazine, they have said how many maps of each will be in the final build of Chaos Theory:

Single-player: Will have 11 missions. Most of you are probably saying 10, but it is 11 because the BANK LEVEL is so big, they had to split it up into TWO levels.

Cooperative levels/missions: 4 maps (one of you even said 5 maps, so its 4 or 5)

Adversarial/ SvM/ Versus mode Maps:

11 maps TOTAL
- 6 BRAND NEW maps
- 5 changed maps from Pandora Tomorrow (one of them will be Deftech Belew)

Flamin47
01-16-2005, 07:16 AM
From all the previews, interviews and responses from sites likes 1up, IGN, and Gamespot and Official Xbox Magazine, they have said how many maps of each will be in the final build of Chaos Theory:

Single-player: Will have 11 missions. Most of you are probably saying 10, but it is 11 because the BANK LEVEL is so big, they had to split it up into TWO levels.

Cooperative levels/missions: 4 maps (one of you even said 5 maps, so its 4 or 5)

Adversarial/ SvM/ Versus mode Maps:

11 maps TOTAL
- 6 BRAND NEW maps
- 5 changed maps from Pandora Tomorrow (one of them will be Deftech Belew)

HeyBlink05
01-16-2005, 07:22 AM
I think the screen shot on the 1Up preview showed a spy jumping on a merc in a revamped Mount Hospital. Does anyone else know the other maps

DarKA55ASSIN
01-16-2005, 07:22 AM
yes they said 5 co op maps cause theres a training level u HAVE to do otherwise u cant play like normally kinda thing
also yes we know about the maps for vs mode and there keepin pretty much all the pt maps,theve just made slight changes

alex171
01-16-2005, 07:28 AM
No actually single player will have 14 levels, I got this info from the official UK xbox magazine, which had an interview with the lead game designer Pierre Rivest, but i guess no one (including me) can be sure of how many levels there will be until it's inside our console/pc http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

scworld
01-16-2005, 08:09 AM
Museum will be in SvM.

Flamin47
01-16-2005, 10:07 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by alex171:
No actually single player will have 14 levels, I got this info from the official UK xbox magazine, which had an interview with the lead game designer Pierre Rivest, but i guess no one (including me) can be sure of how many levels there will be until it's inside our console/pc http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow, even if its 14 levels, even better! I love long games! And I know Im going to love Chaos Theory

UserKevin636
01-16-2005, 10:13 AM
I agree, i think the first one was too short, i didn't play the second one so idon't know.

FN57
01-16-2005, 11:12 AM
So these numbers are still not final if we are still debating over them...

But 11 SvM levels...even if 5 are revamped old ones, thats sweet.

black ops freak
01-16-2005, 12:29 PM
Sounds right to me, though I never heard of 5 confirmed levels for co-op 'till now...

ChaosTheory13
01-16-2005, 12:32 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by alex171:
No actually single player will have 14 levels, I got this info from the official UK xbox magazine, which had an interview with the lead game designer Pierre Rivest, but i guess no one (including me) can be sure of how many levels there will be until it's inside our console/pc http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
nope.before it was 14 levels.but that was 4 co-op maps and 10 sp maps.now its 15 because its another level for the sp.

ShadowsofChaos
01-16-2005, 12:33 PM
SvM has six old maps and 5 brand new ones. Co-op has one training mission and 4 real missions. I heard there are 11 single player missions, I just hope it's not a scam like PT had where the back of the box said there were 17 missions, but really only 8 levels broken up during save points.