PDA

View Full Version : Need stunt pilots for my first real movie

Cosmo634
09-19-2005, 05:14 PM
Hi!

I'm just starting making movies, and it's really fun! In the movie I'm making now I'm going to have two hellcats going up against three zero's. I need at least two pilots to fly with me. If these two pilots could fly the mission while I get some shots that would be great.

I still have to build the mission and figure out the movie, but please tell me if you want to help now.

Thanks in advance,

Carl

Cosmo634
09-19-2005, 05:14 PM
Hi!

I'm just starting making movies, and it's really fun! In the movie I'm making now I'm going to have two hellcats going up against three zero's. I need at least two pilots to fly with me. If these two pilots could fly the mission while I get some shots that would be great.

I still have to build the mission and figure out the movie, but please tell me if you want to help now.

Thanks in advance,

Carl

96th_Nightshifter
09-21-2005, 02:00 PM
If you still need a pilot I'll help out if I can and I'm sure I can find more pilots if need be.

Cosmo634
09-21-2005, 03:56 PM
Hi!

Thank you so much for helping! If you could give me your e-mail that would be great. My e-mail is flying_super_monkey@hotmail.com. Please send me a mail so I know it works and I'll give you more info through e-mail.

Thanks again,

Carl

96th_Nightshifter
09-22-2005, 02:51 AM
e-mail sent mate http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

By the way, in the e-mail; I have mentioned another pilot who can help and he is also good at building missions so that may also be of some use to you.