PDA

View Full Version : Help on Chaos Theory

idothis
02-16-2008, 07:42 AM
This is my firsttime on any site. I've played video games off and on for years now I play them with my son and we are STUCK. In Chaos theory we went into Hokkaido Common area and we can notmget out.As far as we know we completed all the tasks and everyone is dead we ran around the area many time restarted the game twice.We are still stuck. Somebody tell me what we are doing wrong and how to advance to the next stage. You can contact me at Kravitz04@aol.com Please put Splinter cell in the subject line or I will not open the e-mail.

idothis
02-16-2008, 07:42 AM
This is my firsttime on any site. I've played video games off and on for years now I play them with my son and we are STUCK. In Chaos theory we went into Hokkaido Common area and we can notmget out.As far as we know we completed all the tasks and everyone is dead we ran around the area many time restarted the game twice.We are still stuck. Somebody tell me what we are doing wrong and how to advance to the next stage. You can contact me at Kravitz04@aol.com Please put Splinter cell in the subject line or I will not open the e-mail.

scworld
02-16-2008, 10:39 AM
There's a high vent that will take you to the next part. It's near a Buddha I believe.

muftakis
03-04-2008, 07:04 PM
please help me abauot Hokkaido mission,i cant jump into the ventilacion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scworld
03-04-2008, 10:38 PM
Kill Nediz first.

Bllasae
03-05-2008, 08:01 AM
If you're talking about the part with the gunfight, jump into the ventilation shaft and go to the end.