PDA

View Full Version : The whispers made me worse?

SnazzyDash
01-21-2011, 11:38 PM
First off, hi, I've been lurking for a while and am a long time AC fan so I finally decided to post.
Anyway, thread title. I didn't know about the whispers at first and I never recognised them even after I was told about them. I still did quite well and could still easily spot my pursuer using site and analysis only. Then I finally heard the whispers in Shenmues' videos (love them by the way) and I am sort of dependant on them now. I don't need them but I feel if they were taken away, I would die much more often.
What are your thoughts?
(Sorry for wall of text)

SnazzyDash
01-21-2011, 11:38 PM
First off, hi, I've been lurking for a while and am a long time AC fan so I finally decided to post.
Anyway, thread title. I didn't know about the whispers at first and I never recognised them even after I was told about them. I still did quite well and could still easily spot my pursuer using site and analysis only. Then I finally heard the whispers in Shenmues' videos (love them by the way) and I am sort of dependant on them now. I don't need them but I feel if they were taken away, I would die much more often.
What are your thoughts?
(Sorry for wall of text)