PDA

View Full Version : Sequence 2, memory 6 Crepi Il Lupo help

aquila402011
08-29-2011, 02:17 PM
not succeeding in defeating the wolfpack without losing health. eastern half of map still unavailable - 4 Borgia towers still standing. Do I have to have 100% sync in Sequence 2 to advance eastward? Also, what is best strategy for not losing health?

aquila402011
08-29-2011, 02:17 PM
not succeeding in defeating the wolfpack without losing health. eastern half of map still unavailable - 4 Borgia towers still standing. Do I have to have 100% sync in Sequence 2 to advance eastward? Also, what is best strategy for not losing health?

DoubleclickTF
08-29-2011, 02:23 PM
Don't worry about it, wait until later when you've got better weapons and replay that memory. The ultimate sword has perfect stats, so none of the Romulus attackers in that scene will be able to touch you if you block and control your position.

The only real benefit of 100% is to push your overall percentage high enough to see the Cristina missions (last one requires 75%). You don't need to try especially hard to get a 95% sync by the game's end.

[edit] To be clear, advancing the main story is all about mission completion, not percentage scores. 50% completions are fine, but you are missing out if you don't try for the 100% in many cases because the requirements for 100% will force you to do something which makes for a more exciting game.

AntiChrist7
08-29-2011, 02:28 PM
Like said above, you can continue without problem; Basicly, you can fail the secundary obective, but not the primary. you can always later replay missions.

when yyou finish certain sequences you unlock cheats, although they are not very important.

aquila402011
08-29-2011, 02:34 PM
Great forum - great responses! Thanks!

What missions will open the eastern part of the map so I can get to the Borgia towers? I don't see anymore viewpoints available to me. Also, I haven't gotten the Mercenaries yet ... no sign of the barracks on the map.

Thanks again!

Black_Widow9
08-29-2011, 03:27 PM
The further you progress in the story, more content becomes available. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

kolitha.kuruppu
08-29-2011, 09:51 PM
I did this once I got the armor of Brutus and dagger of Brutus. I suggest you too wait and then replay it. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

AnthonyA85
08-30-2011, 06:35 AM
I just managed to full synch this one the other day, after about 6 attempts.

I have the armor of brutus (with altair armor skin) and the dagger of brutus, and in my final attempt, i just kept the High Profile button pressed, and just hit Weapon hand button to counter everytime one of them attacked me, along with the one of the directional keys on my keyboard, and i slaughted all of those lunatics.

It can be annoying, but you'll eventually get it, just remember, it's best to use a small weapon, not a sword.

Getting 100% synch on DNA sequences unlocks cheats that you can turn on when replaying memories.

Mouse03
08-31-2011, 12:36 AM
Yep, i just countered almost every single one of them.

Bipolar Matt
08-31-2011, 04:39 PM
Play defensively. Use counter kills. When you whittle it down to about 6 of them, start in on a kill streak, but still be on your guard.