PDA

View Full Version : Help Please

efh313
04-23-2011, 08:53 PM
Hello. I have completed every memory in the Italian Wars story pack, but cannot switch the dds to the Rome story pack. When I click the down arrow on the top right of HUD it just waits a moment then rolls back to Italian Wars. I checked the guide and it says select the "choose set" button on the upper left of the HUD, but no such button exists on my HUD. Is it a level requirement? Im currently at lv 33?? Thank you for the help.
-efh313

efh313
04-23-2011, 08:53 PM
Hello. I have completed every memory in the Italian Wars story pack, but cannot switch the dds to the Rome story pack. When I click the down arrow on the top right of HUD it just waits a moment then rolls back to Italian Wars. I checked the guide and it says select the "choose set" button on the upper left of the HUD, but no such button exists on my HUD. Is it a level requirement? Im currently at lv 33?? Thank you for the help.
-efh313

Tall_and_Weird
04-23-2011, 10:27 PM
You also need to click on the word Rome (it will go black when your mouse hovers over it) once you've scrolled to it. If you don't, it automatically returns to your previous selection.

So far, there are three story packs: Italian Wars, Rome, and Holidays. Although, Holidays is only a quarter of a pack at the moment. There is another one coming called Divine Science but it has been on the way for a while now. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

efh313
04-24-2011, 06:36 AM
Thank You!! Problem Solved.