PDA

View Full Version : logging into UBi - can this be changed/fixed?

Rogue Agent
10-20-2004, 05:08 PM
Currently all playwers have to log into ubi first then they can join a server to play. However, eveytime ubi's servers are acting up (like last night) all the pings become high and inconsistant leading to bad gameplay. Last night ubi had some problems with their servers. When i logged into to play only half the servers where showing up and all the pings were high and inconsistant. Every server i joined had bad inconsistant hit detection. On too many occasions i emptied entire clips into tangos 5 feet away and hit nothing. Can't this be changed so that we only log into the server we want to play and dont need to be constantly logged onto ubi.

I asume that if we dont have to be logged into ubi there would be less lag when playing.

Ofcr_Lawless
10-21-2004, 08:08 AM
Not to be defensive but when I played last night I experienced no lag and did quite well.
Your points otherwise make alot of sense but there would be no central database of servers for the in-game browser to locate.

LT.INSTG8R
10-21-2004, 09:25 AM
I am experiencing the exact symptoms as Rogue

Rogue Agent
10-21-2004, 04:02 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by LT.INSTG8R:
I am experiencing the exact symptoms as Rogue <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Last night was not as bad as the night before. In fact i had fun last night. The night before was just horrable. The hit detection was so bad i stoped playing. I hope they have the server problem fixed now. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

ToP..Joe_Cool
10-21-2004, 04:44 PM
I was wondering what was wrong ..... many servers missing ....... didn't notice much different in game play though. Unfortunate, this game has been slowly bleeding players all year ...... this latest issue won't help.

*sigh*

Blud_E_Gutz
10-24-2004, 01:45 PM
Remember Ubi's motto

"Money First, Customer Care never"