PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Still Have This?

Fish40
03-30-2005, 04:38 AM
Luckily I'm not plagued with the host of probs. that alot of people are experienceing (at least not yet!). But one quirk that I do still see, is the crew on watch underwater. I thought the patch was supposed to fix that! It only seems to happen if I save a mission, or patrol while I'm already submerged. When I resume play(hours later, or the next day), the mission starts where I left off, except the crew is on watch! I have to surface the boat, then dive again to get them down below. Other then that, no real probs. Anybody still seeing this?

vodkamike
03-30-2005, 05:01 AM
Yep, I am experiencing the same bug everytime I resume a saved game, where the sub was submerged at the time of the saving. It's kind of annoying, but all you need to do is to press S to surface and then press P the second after to stay submerged, and the crew will enter the boat properly.

bweiss
03-30-2005, 05:36 AM
Same here. Using the patch also. I noticed that if I use the "D" command for dive, then set depth it tends not to happen whereas if I just set the depth it's more likely to happen. At one point I had submerged and still had the "surface cruise/attack mode selections with the submerged mods greyed out.

KiwiVenge
03-30-2005, 05:40 AM
Ya, it happens to me too. Although I don't have to surface to fix it, I just hit the P button and order periscope depth (even though that is where I am already). I get to hear the hatches close and the usual noises. Then all is well again.

RoughRaider1
03-30-2005, 06:13 AM
You can also hit "A" for hold depth to bring them knuckleheads back in the boat.

TASKFORCE1x1
04-06-2005, 02:19 AM
Topic moved to Com. Help April 6 2004.