PDA

View Full Version : Heimstead Drachen Armour..

Greeny2k10
12-09-2010, 03:18 AM
Would anybody by any chance have a second code i could have? or We could work out some kind of deal? as it is the only Outfit i need to have them all, You dont know how annoying it is saying Locked Item!!! Thanks

Greeny2k10
12-09-2010, 03:18 AM
Would anybody by any chance have a second code i could have? or We could work out some kind of deal? as it is the only Outfit i need to have them all, You dont know how annoying it is saying Locked Item!!! Thanks

Murcuseo
12-09-2010, 03:29 AM
Asking for or trading codes on here is a pretty bad idea, try ebay.

Zire1022
12-09-2010, 04:05 AM
i bet they will be in a dlc just like we were ripped off with the ac2 pre order.

Blackglasswar
12-09-2010, 04:16 AM
i am hoping the extras will become DLC - didn't stop me getting the trajan + officer pre-order (same price so why not).

SolidSnakeMat
12-09-2010, 05:19 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Zire1022:
i bet they will be in a dlc just like we were ripped off with the ac2 pre order. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Curious to why you say your were "Ripped off" The stuff in AC2 was announced that it would be in DLC and you played the stuff long before anyone else did and you also didn't have to pay extra. Unless you got the collectors but even so you get all the stuff that came with the collectors. So saying you were ripped off is just immature and the Lairs and stuff in AC2 you had to have to get 100% if you didn't you would get stuck at 98%. You sir did not get ripped off. Grow up and have a good day.

:Edit:

If you are talking about paying for the DLC then also you were not Ripped off because you weren't forced to do it. Ubisoft didn't hold a gun to you and asked for your money.

Greeny2k10
12-09-2010, 11:34 AM
So no1 has a code? or does any1 know if it will be a DLC soon??