PDA

View Full Version : Old pt maps.

Doctor_Nub
04-20-2006, 09:20 AM

Doctor_Nub
04-20-2006, 09:20 AM
I was thinking what do you guys think if ubi brings some of the old maps like Cinema, kasur lab, in download content for Ct.

scworld
04-20-2006, 09:23 AM
At least spell theatre as 'Cinema' then http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Doctor_Nub
04-20-2006, 02:26 PM
oops sorry about that.

deathshadow87
04-20-2006, 08:16 PM
pc>xbox in that we have all pt maps...at lest until xbox gets editor wich wud be cool, or mak editor mak maps interchangibel or somthin

Time_Sangheili
04-20-2006, 08:39 PM
Why are pc people for ct posting on the <span class="ev_code_WHITE">XBOX</span> chaos theory thread? Stop trying to make us feel bad, because it's not working. I could really care less if you guys had the old scpt maps or not.

Now doctor nub, why would ubi make anymore downloadable content on scct if they are months away from releasing scda? Think about the intelligence in that. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Eclyps3
04-21-2006, 08:58 AM
Krauser Labs

Doctor_Nub
04-21-2006, 09:12 AM
Okay Jams what if some of the people are not thinking about geting SCDA? im not saying they have to bring them it is just a thread of what ppl would think if they were brought back.

XPurplePhoenixX
04-21-2006, 02:14 PM
They would tell us to go play PT.

Time_Sangheili
04-22-2006, 09:47 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Doctor_Nub:
Okay Jams what if some of the people are not thinking about geting SCDA? im not saying they have to bring them it is just a thread of what ppl would think if they were brought back. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I told you on xbox live, look at what they have done in SCPT ever since SCCT. Nothing! Now why would they make anymore content when they didn't on SCPT? Hope this answers your authority.

Zedblade
04-23-2006, 10:04 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Time_Sangheili:
Why are pc people for ct posting on the <span class="ev_code_WHITE">XBOX</span> chaos theory thread? Stop trying to make us feel bad, because it's not working. I could really care less if you guys had the old scpt maps or not. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

becuase we have the freedom to.

and becuase the occasional xbox kiddy going into the pc forums and starts flooding it whith posts about how he is the greates player in CT (PC or Xbox) and that the pC sucks. cough Random-Hobo cough. We only come here and spread the word of the awesomness of the PC version and all of its many riches. If you don't want the pc version, then don't buy it. But for those that want more from their CT experience, and would have otherwise known nothing about it, then we are there. We ain't hurtin nobody mister.

Iservealot
04-24-2006, 09:36 AM
I didn't know it was against the rules to in the Xbox forums. sorry.....

yea right

Doctor_Nub
04-24-2006, 12:56 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by XPurplePhoenixX:
They would tell us to go play PT. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Speaking of that i should go play it later today.

Time_Sangheili
04-24-2006, 07:42 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Zedblade:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Time_Sangheili:
Why are pc people for ct posting on the <span class="ev_code_WHITE">XBOX</span> chaos theory thread? Stop trying to make us feel bad, because it's not working. I could really care less if you guys had the old scpt maps or not. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

becuase we have the freedom to.

We only come here and spread the word of the awesomness of the PC version and all of its many riches.

My point proven. It's like me going to the pc thread and saying that the pc version sucks. That's pretty much what you're doing.

Zedblade
04-25-2006, 11:50 AM
Even if thats what I was saying, I still have the freedom to and you can't do anything about that.

But i'm not saying the xbox version sucks. I'm saying the PC offers much more.

Like this:

Xbox version = good
Pc version = better.

Now stopp getting you panties all in a bundle over something so small.