PDA

View Full Version : 1.31 when and why!!!!!!!!!

XyZspineZyX
07-29-2003, 11:53 AM
At this rate you may as well not bother with the 1.31 as the 1.4 is due at end of august or is there a delay on that patch too. PLEASE Expalin on the UBI patch progress.

QUOTE"We've added the finishing touches to 1.31 and it is confirmed that the patch will be made available Tuesday, July 29th. Initially, the release date was set for this week but due to an addition to the patch (Windows SA Server support), it was delayed until next week.

Also, we've posted a new poll on the site. Be sure to cast your vote!

-Volkan"

Basically date after date patch after patch. I seriously believe that ubi are taking us all for a ride. You quote above that the patch was ready for release but then needed a few adjustments. Still no 1.31. ITS A JOKE. OK just so that this message is not in the wrong forum i.e TECHNICAL being those responsible for the patch in development and provide us with technical assistance that this patch and other patches surpose to rectify. Thats the reason for me posting this message here. Also to save me posting it again if you feel this is the wrong place then i will copy and paste it into the General forum also.

Question: When is this so called 1.31 ready and out for release?

XyZspineZyX
07-29-2003, 11:53 AM
At this rate you may as well not bother with the 1.31 as the 1.4 is due at end of august or is there a delay on that patch too. PLEASE Expalin on the UBI patch progress.

QUOTE"We've added the finishing touches to 1.31 and it is confirmed that the patch will be made available Tuesday, July 29th. Initially, the release date was set for this week but due to an addition to the patch (Windows SA Server support), it was delayed until next week.

Also, we've posted a new poll on the site. Be sure to cast your vote!

-Volkan"

Basically date after date patch after patch. I seriously believe that ubi are taking us all for a ride. You quote above that the patch was ready for release but then needed a few adjustments. Still no 1.31. ITS A JOKE. OK just so that this message is not in the wrong forum i.e TECHNICAL being those responsible for the patch in development and provide us with technical assistance that this patch and other patches surpose to rectify. Thats the reason for me posting this message here. Also to save me posting it again if you feel this is the wrong place then i will copy and paste it into the General forum also.

Question: When is this so called 1.31 ready and out for release?