PDA

View Full Version : Athlon and MX

XyZspineZyX
07-16-2003, 07:09 AM
Here is an observation that I have noticed while looking through the threads. It seems that the majority of the people with the problems have an older AMD T-Bird 850Mhz-1400Mhz and a Geforce4 MX card. I'm not saying that these things are a problem but there is a corelation between the game and this set-up. I think someone should look a little further into than I care to. I am having nothing but problems on this computer. On my new computer that is DOA at the moment(thanks Soyo) ran this game perfectly. But in it I have a P4 2.4B and a Ti4400. In this thing that is riddled with problems i have a Athlon T-Bird @ 1344Mhz with a MX440 128MB card. I guess what I'm getting at is, did anyone else notice this about other posts?

XyZspineZyX
07-16-2003, 07:09 AM
Here is an observation that I have noticed while looking through the threads. It seems that the majority of the people with the problems have an older AMD T-Bird 850Mhz-1400Mhz and a Geforce4 MX card. I'm not saying that these things are a problem but there is a corelation between the game and this set-up. I think someone should look a little further into than I care to. I am having nothing but problems on this computer. On my new computer that is DOA at the moment(thanks Soyo) ran this game perfectly. But in it I have a P4 2.4B and a Ti4400. In this thing that is riddled with problems i have a Athlon T-Bird @ 1344Mhz with a MX440 128MB card. I guess what I'm getting at is, did anyone else notice this about other posts?

XyZspineZyX
07-17-2003, 06:04 AM
Well I guess I'm the only one.