PDA

View Full Version : Limited edition bonus cd question >.<

Liquid-Skin
12-12-2007, 10:11 AM
Sorry for asking a dumb question but I just got my limited edition of Assassin's Creed for the PS3(even though I don't have one yet, I'll be getting one for Christmas) and I was wondering if the bonus disc that came with the game is a DVD cd.

I tried playing the bonus cd on my dvd player but it doesn't seem to recognise it(I've also tried on others but it doesn't play), could the bonus cd be a blu-ray disc too?

Sorry for the dumb question >.< I've tried searching the forums for answers but all I found didn't say specifically what kind of cd the bonus cd was

Liquid-Skin
12-12-2007, 10:11 AM
Sorry for asking a dumb question but I just got my limited edition of Assassin's Creed for the PS3(even though I don't have one yet, I'll be getting one for Christmas) and I was wondering if the bonus disc that came with the game is a DVD cd.

I tried playing the bonus cd on my dvd player but it doesn't seem to recognise it(I've also tried on others but it doesn't play), could the bonus cd be a blu-ray disc too?

Sorry for the dumb question &gt;.&lt; I've tried searching the forums for answers but all I found didn't say specifically what kind of cd the bonus cd was

katz_bg
12-12-2007, 10:18 AM
I've read in the forum it's a DVD and it's only for PC.
I hate myself for being late with the order and not getting LE, but it's too late for that now.

Liquid-Skin
12-12-2007, 10:26 AM
ok... thanks for the info, I'll be trying it on my friend's laptop and see if it works(since our pc kept freezing everytime I try to play it)

Liquid-Skin
12-13-2007, 09:26 PM
Gah! My bonus disc won't play! I've tried playing it on different dvd players but it really won't open http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif