PDA

View Full Version : Online Community (X360)

Jesseman1964
07-15-2008, 08:02 PM
How many people play on the Xbox 360 version of the game? Is it as much as say, you can always find at least one game matching any criteria?

Jesseman1964
07-15-2008, 08:02 PM
How many people play on the Xbox 360 version of the game? Is it as much as say, you can always find at least one game matching any criteria?

AntiPersonnel
07-15-2008, 08:19 PM
rsv2 has climbed back into the bottom of the top 10 list of most played XBL games, so you should be able to find players online.

i wouldnt say though, that you would find games matching ANY criteria.

it would depend on the time of day, and what exactly that criteria is. there are some maps that are never played and sometimes its hard to find a single server in a game mode with specific search criteria, such as A&D, no respawn, High Stakes.

Rakkoon
07-16-2008, 02:29 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AntiPersonnel:
rsv2 has climbed back into the bottom of the top 10 list of most played XBL games, so you should be able to find players online. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
With BF:BC proving to get boring fast (not to mention a complete PITA with teamkillers, spawn campers and the fudged up chat set-up) people are moving on and back to other games including Vegas 2. The "new" maps must've helped too even though I'm getting bored of it all again.

Techbone
07-16-2008, 09:05 AM
You can probably find about a match for any game type if you like playing player matches.

taj75755
07-16-2008, 10:16 AM
I think i may have given up on versus, i dont know. i usually play TH if i ever do feel like playing this game.

but i have seen a decline in players.

Mysticaly
07-16-2008, 10:54 AM
Personally I'm always finding servers without problems in xlive, especially British once for some reason. I don't search by game mode though, I generally search by at least 4 players and max 14 players and everything else on ANY. I find a bunch of server each time to choose by.

PC is another story though, I my selves is a PC gamer really (it's usually my son who plays on the xbox) and it's really to bad that there are so few playing this game for PC, but very understandable.
I play allot of RvS though which still have plenty more servers available.

ERN456
07-16-2008, 07:52 PM
I decided to play RSV instead of RSV2. I play T-Hunt only Im tired of the unrealistic gameplay at least T-Hunt is so impossible that you actually have to play as a team and use tactics. Im also trying to become an elite in RSV but its almost impossible.